logo

LK Jewelry Designs http://www.promolk.com
Horrible Quality Ring, Worse Customer Service, RIPPED OFF
2. (1 hr 56 mins ago)
Jenna, the Astrologer
Don't fall for her emails
3. (2 hrs 21 mins ago)
Unauthorized charges

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

pueblo bonito black diamond, Gibsons, British Columbia Complaints & Reviews - really read the fine print

pueblo bonito black diamond Contacts & Informations

pueblo bonito black diamond

Posted: 2011-08-11 by    anteekhawg

really read the fine print

Home
Gibsons, British Columbia
Canada
we booked membership with black diamond pueblo bonito which is in no way related to pueblo bonito resorts. they take your time share and make a lot of money on it only giving you your maintenance fee back. that part is fine, what they don't tell you is that you do all the work, book the time, give them the time and then your credit is over in a year. we contacted them with only one month remaining and booked a coupon we had and they didn't have the courtesy to tell us our time was running out on our maintenance fee refund. when we went to us it this month we find out as they said tough, you should have read the fine print. i didn't think we had to as their salesperson seemed quite honest. i guess it would be nice to talk to them in person and not on the phone and we could then see what type of person we were actually dealing with. i'm not sure if i'll give them any more of my units to rent out until i see if their president will acknowledge my letter and give me a credit. i may have to go back to RCI who seems like a legit outfit and we never had problems with.
Comments Canada Travel & Vacations
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More pueblo bonito black diamond complaints
pueblo bonito black diamond - membership issues

Comments

30th of Sep, 2011 by   Mazatlan Vacation Rentals 0 Votes
Looking for a great deal in Mazatlan?

this is your opportunity, visit our website and discover that there is no need to own a timeshare to enjoy your holiday. Instead of paying a high maintenance fee every year, we invite you to see there are great places to stay at for an affordable price.

Check it out at:
**For the moment our website is under maintenance but within the next weeks places would be ready to be shown to people interested in local rentals.

Sincerely, Mazatlan Vacation Rentals.
"Renting with the locals, vacationing as one".
 20th of Jan, 2012 by   saxj 0 Votes
So, they offer you the ability to spend money up front, pay more than you should, then if you get the Best Price guarantee, that money gets banked into the ability to again spend more than needed
 24th of Jan, 2012 by   saxj 0 Votes
They are a bit slick; Are you saying that once you banked week, you only had 1 year to use it; Our issue was a bit different, but I can say that other then the maint, fee reimbursement, there are no savings on the trips as compared with what you can get online; The last minute deals may be good, not sure on that
 13th of Feb, 2012 by   MazatlanMark 0 Votes
The Pueblo Bonito Premier salesman actually told me Premier is superior to RCI. When I reported this to RCI, they didn't care. RCI already has enough trouble trying to protect their reputation. Gee, if you shop and time it right you can get weeks at Pueblo Bonito Resorts through RCI for 6000 RCI points or ~300$. Your best revenge is to stay at Pueblo Bonito at these low prices and advise your fellow travelers every chance you get.
 18th of Jun, 2012 by   RenoAce 0 Votes
I am not sure what BC Gibons wanted to convey. Up front, you deposit your timeshare week, (maintenance fee is rounded up), look for what, when, where, then call your resident agent with BD and it's a no-brainer. I have used them for a lot of different places. They will even work on travel items, air, car etc. All of this was explained before you signed up. If you don't like them...cancel... just like any other business.
 2nd of Jul, 2012 by   meyer2 0 Votes
This Black Diamond is a lie and a con. I was told after the fact that I could only bank my time for one year. The people lied and then kept passing me off to another person who then hung up on me. This company has the same address as in Arizona as Pueblo Bonito. I will get my money back for the join fee by not tipping when I use my time share. I finally got my money back for the year deposit after bitching and cursing and screaming for a while. I will definitly bad mouth this company to every time share owner I meet in Cabo. Especially at the meeting of owners at the beginning of the week.
 14th of Nov, 2012 by   coronatraveler 0 Votes
Call Chris Ramirez at Pueblo Bonito Black Diamond ex2461 he is the supervisor of the program, Cancel if your reading this ... 1-866-724-5189
 30th of Dec, 2012 by   black diamond sucks 0 Votes
Wow - I don't know where to even start. This is a High Pressured Sales Job, only offered over the phone. The Sales agents, Telemarketers - let you provide them with all the information about your travel and what you like about Pueblo Bonito and how much you dont' go. Then they SLAM you and try to High Pressure you into a Membership. Then if you do buy you only have 10 days to cancel and get back your deposit or all $1999-$2499 that you paid.

Here's the basic deal - give the $2499 - and they credit your mainteance fee each year, catch its for Vacation Cash ONLY!!! money you must spend with their travel agency, you can't spend it online, its like pulling teeth to get them to price match ANYTHING, so their BEST PRICE GUARANTEE is worthlist. and you only get a MAX $1000 and if you don't give your unit by June of each year, or like April for Sunset Beach, you must pay the resort $100 to rollover your week to the following year, it then blocks your deposit for the following year week.

There is a bunch of rules to the program THEY DON'T TELL YOU during the sales pitch - and then you must deal with for the next 10years, 20 years, or 35 years, yeah LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just 35 years - and if you sell you Timeshare you lose the membership. ALL the RULES to the program BENEFIT BLACK DIAMOND AND THE COMPANY International Cruise & Excursion Gallery

Make sure you read this before you sign up...

You also get travel discounts and cheaper rooms and things with the program they say, well most likely you already have that for FREE or already PAID for the PUEBLO BONITO PREMIER PROGRAM when you brought your TIMESHARE. IF you brought a timeshare in the last 10 years from Pueblo Bonito, or at Sunset Beach, Emerald Bay, your travel membership was included for the 1st year or you paid $299 for LIFETIME travel benefits. DONT PAY $2500 just to get your mainteance fee back... save your money - sell your week yourself on http://www.REDWEEK.com or another timeshare users group - or even list on Craiglist or Ebay. '

I lost alot of money to this company already- thankfully AMERICAN EXPRESS - got most of it back for me ...

Save yourself the hassle don't sign up and if you do READ READ READ UP UP UP - there price will be the same next week, or at the end of the money they give the best incentives - ITS SALES
 19th of Nov, 2013 by   sailhart 0 Votes
I heard the entire spill today. It is NOT a good deal. It would be nice not to HAVE to use RCI and pay the fees, BUT the solution is not paying Black Diamond thousands to get your maintenance fees back in travel. I'm not a fan of timeshares at all after trying them twice. If I live long enough, I will never buy another.
 11th of Aug, 2014 by   DisgruntledBlackDiamondCustomer 0 Votes
I am currently in the process of trying to cancel and I get the run around. If you have had success in Black Diamond refunding your money, can you please help me by telling me the steps taken. Who did you call? What did you say? Did you write to request the cancellation and if so what information did you include? Was it sent through verified mail? Faxed? Or was an e-mail sufficient? Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer my questions.

2010 Year End Tax Tips