Publishers Clearing House

Publishers Clearing House
101 Winners Circle
Port Washington, New York
Phone: 800-645-9242
Publishers Clearing House insists that I still owe them money for a dvd in spite of the fact that I have submitted hard-copy documentation that the alleged debt has already been paid in full. Their response indicated that my payment 'was applied to another order... .'

To date PCH has failed to produce a detailed statement indicating to me HOW and WHEN/WHERE my payment(s) have been APPLIED and to which purchase(s)! PCH has clearly demonstrated to me their indifference to fairly addressing customer concerns. Now, my alleged debt has been turned over to a collection agency.

I have filed a formal dispute with the collection agency in which I enclosed a copy of my supporting documentation indicating to them that their debt collection notice is invalid.

I have assembled and maintained, over time, an extensive file documenting every transaction with PCH in anticipation of possibly having to confront an issue such as this. I can assure you that there will be no future transactions with PCH!
Was the above complaint useful?

28th of Feb, 2011 by    0 Votes
I have been playing games all morning and the game just cut off in the middle of my game when trying to log back in it refuses to let me in !!!1when updating information it refused to do so. ive earned alot of tokens playing games and refuse to start all over .pch games should update information and the tokens you have earned should also be there. my computer has been infected, with all kinds of viruses glitches etc. customer service status is at 0!!! why would pch.com not correct the problems????? stop freezing peoples computers etc. it takes the fun out of pch totally!!! being plying for years and tired of their mishaps that causes headaches!!!
 5th of Feb, 2013 by    0 Votes
the same things happen when i do the games also & i have only 2 hours on the computer aday at the library & they are really pissing me off i hardly won any money even small amounts i really wouldn't mind small amounts but i didn't win nothing yet this company is really something else if i don't win anything soon i am going to the better bussiness buerueo
 19th of Feb, 2013 by    0 Votes
need to change my mailing address from a po box. lanny ross, 446 sunset street, san andreas, calif 95249
 19th of Feb, 2013 by    0 Votes
no comment, just wanted to give you correct mailing adress in case of winning, otherwise it is a po bx where we receive maile
 19th of Feb, 2013 by    0 Votes
lanny ross house adress is 446 sunset st, san andreas, ca 95249 this is where you deliver our prize.

Publishers Clearing House Logo Publishers Clearing House