logo

Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank
Settlement Amount Fraud
5. (1 hr 11 mins ago)
Racknomore.com
Their customer service is poor

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Posted: 2013-01-12 by    Absoroka

deception

Publishers Clearing House
Owings, Maryland
You can't find the web site to enter there contest. If you do win, the Federal and State tax takes most of your
prize money leaving you with ten to twenty thousand dollars. Five thousand a week for life sounds real good until you work the math. For those of you out in computer land who can't fine the web site, go to abuse 1680e6@anatabloctrial.com and stop the messages.
Comments United States Magazines & Newspapers
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

31st of Aug, 2013 by   jazzyjoslynn 0 Votes
Beware!!! PCH Is just as bad as the rest of them, They tell every one that some one will win in your Area with your initials . That is deception. I don't care how you sugar coat it. It is deceitful . Then I receive a letter telling me I am a second chance winner of

one of the prizes, BUT and I say But you receive a Coupon for the item or items that you were told that you won in the second chance drawing, But you have to pay for them and they tell you that you are getting a discount. What the hell do they think we are stupid.

I can go to Wal Mart and buy the same crap cheaper than the discount coupons they are giving you. What a joke PCH. People are Not winning nothing when you have to pay for it

and that is Called DECEPTION. PCH you are lying to all these people and misleading them to believe they are going to win, When what you are really trying to do is Sell your over priced crap, that they don't want or need. But some of the old people don't know any better. Because they think they will have a better chance at winning if they place an order with you. I know because you Scammed my poor grandmother to death. She went to her grave believing she was going to win that Million Dollars. How do I know this ? because every time I walked in her home she would tell me, Bonnie I got a letter from PCH telling me I have won . and when my poor grandmother died and I had to clean out her house. it was full of Cheap jewelry from PCH along with all the other crap you sell to the old people. You should be a shamed of your self. You don't care as long as you get that order from them.

And you have the nerve to say, Wont you please order something. or you say an order would be appreciated at this time.
 12th of Sep, 2013 by   giovengo ,donna 0 Votes
on 9/12/2013 was 10x tokens it only gave up 2x"s 500 tokens I have never missed A 10x"s tokens day I don"t think that is fare

Give a Gift That Pays