logo
search

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
www.pencilkings.com
It was impossible to draw. Too many students
2. (4 mins ago)
Aarp
Unauthorized debits to your account
3. (6 mins ago)
NICHOLAS FINANCIAL

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Publishers Clearing House Complaints & Reviews - 1st place in jewel matching contest

Publishers Clearing House Contacts & Informations

Publishers Clearing House

Posted: 2012-09-25 by    multiverse45

1st place in jewel matching contest

Publishers Clearing House
Publishers clearing house keeps sending me bills which I should pay its only $14.95 but I have 2 complaints #1 PCH says no purchase necesary to enter their contests but before completing regestration they send you to a page where you have to buy in order to enter. #2 they had this jewel matching contest last year my girl and I took turns playing and we held first place in speed and high score all the way till the contest ended the prize was $1000 dollars and they gave it to sombody else also I took that day off work Hell yeah lose $60 to win $1000 but PCH never gave us our. Money so the way I figure it is I lost $1060 dollars and they're sending me audit reports for $14.95 I'm not paying anything until they give me my $1000 and stop lying to people about NO PURCHASE NESESSARY to enter but you HAVE TO buy something
Comments United States Scam Contests
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

16th of May, 2012 by   Lois Young 0 Votes

Publishers Clearing House - A magazine I did not order

You emailed me that you were sending me some magazine I DID NOT ORDER. I WANT THE ORDER CANCELLED IMMEDIATELY. I HAVEN'T ORDERED ANYTHING FROM FROM PCH.

LOIS YOUNG

Po box 2905
Kansas City
Kansas
Publishersclearinghouse.com

These scammers need to be stopped. . . Elderly are lonely and dont understand all these fake formal type letters. . . ! Its soooo awful. . . They put in the fine print to send in $$$ to receive vouchets for shitty merchandise. . . !!! Please people lets put these scammers out of business. . . N stop them from hurting innocent people!

Tips on Ways to Stop Draining Our Checkbook