Proflowers.com

Posted:

IC-Free Shipping.com

ProFlowers
proflowers.com
BEWARE of the membership to FreeShipping.com

When ordering flowers from pro flowers you will be notified of a free shipping coupon. Accepting this coupon, actually is enrolling you in a membership
to IC-Freeshipping.com.
(READ ALL THE LEGAL BULLCRAP)

they will obtain all account information from ProFlowers, and charge your account a reoccuring anual membership without notification.
THIS IS CRIMINAL.

the information will com throught you bank with a phone number, and they
are very willing to cancel your membership and refund your money.
however, I question how many people really check their accouts as closely as me.
I saw a charge from a place which did not ring a bell, so I investigated.

I think this techinique is dishonest and sneaky, and Pro Flowers needs to be held responsible.

there are plenty of other respectable on-line flower places which run a more honest business that ProFlowers...

THIS is A SCAM...they are not charging alot, so the small debit transaction can go unnoticed, however it is Criminal. They are taking money out of peoples acoount and I can bet most of them don't even know it.

whats even scarier is how pro flowers can give away your account information.

-d
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

2nd of Nov, 2009 by    0 Votes
this company debited my checking account 9.97 monthly for 7 months without my concent
 1st of Oct, 2010 by    0 Votes
I would like to apologize for any confusion our program may have caused, and would be more than happy to discuss your concerns with you. Please feel free to contact our Customer Care Department 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 866-828-0142, and one of our supervisors will assist you.

Jessica
Customer Care
 11th of Oct, 2010 by    0 Votes
ProFlowers.com & IC-Free Shipping.com

When ordering flowers from ProFlowers.com you will be enticed to click on a free shipping coupon. Accepting this coupon enrolls you in a membership to IC-freeshipping.com.

IC-freeshipping.com obtains account information from ProFlowers, and without notification, charges your credit card account a monthly membership.

It is a small debit transaction can go unnoticed. I didn’t see mine for 5 months. The transaction on my credit card statement had a phone number for IC-freeshipping.com. I called them, proflowers and my credit card company; my credit card company is removing the charges and blocking ic-freeshiping from my account. Proflowers and ic-freeshipping denied sharing my account information; they stated that I had to enter it. I did not! I asked them to review their websites and change this deceptive phishing scheme!

I will never use proflowers again and have advised everyone I know to do the same.

-d
 29th of Dec, 2010 by    0 Votes
it happened to me too...they said i had to have filled out a 2 page enrollement form...what bull. i can only go back on dispute 6 months and its bull. they should refund all my money.
 30th of Jan, 2011 by    0 Votes
thanks to all who posted their comments re proflowers & icfreeshipping. do these companies not realize how theyll lose customers this way & that their companies are reported black listed from the market. im writing bec the same happend to me & i just wrote the company, my credit card company & the security system company that we're a member of. -- zigaust
 22nd of Apr, 2011 by    0 Votes
I too got enticed to sign up and now i'm trying to stop them from taking money out of my bank account Bill

Pro Flowers Logo Pro Flowers