logo

Topix.com
Topix.com Commits fraud!
2. (6 mins ago)
Texas Road House
Horrible service/ poop fly in my food
3. (11 mins ago)
White Label Dating
Fake account
4. (50 mins ago)
Match.com
Unauthorized charge and debit from my credit card
5. (52 mins ago)

Petco

Posted:    Katie

Bad service

Petco
On July 26th our pet fish "Dorthy" that we had for 5 months died. My three year old daughter was devastated as you can imagine. So we had a little funeral for her and we went to Petco to purchase another fish. My daughter picked out a Betta Crowntail Male. She was so excited about the red and blue colors on the tale. Anyway, they next morning I noticed that the fish had died sometime during the night. I did not want my daughter to know that it had died so I quickly put it in a zip lock bag and drove over to Petco. I was told I needed to talk to the manager in the fish department "Shaun" . I explained to him what happened and showed him my receipt. He took one look at it and said that the girl the day before had rung me up wrong. She under charged me. She only charged me $3.99 and it should have been rung up at $6.99. He said since that happened he would not be able to replace it with a crowntail fish. He said he would replace it with a cheaper fish but not a crowntail fish. I explained to him I needed the exact same kind and color so my daughter would not notice. He was very rude to me and not sympathetic to my daughters feelings. He said I could pay the difference for a crowntail fish. It was a $3 dollar difference. After several minuts of begging him to replace my fish he just walked away from me. I told me I would not be shopping here anymore and his response was "that's fine!" He did not care about my business or my daughters feelings. It's a big deal to a 3 year old losing a pet. I was so upset. I have never had such bad customer service in my life. I had to hurry and get home so I had to pay the $3 difference so I could have the same fish. I was not happy. My mom, also shops at Petco and she said she will be taking her business elsewhere. She couldn't believe a PETCO employee acted that way. So Petco lost our business over $3. Not good business.
Comments United States Pets & Animals
Was the above complaint useful to you?

How to Get the Best Possible Tax Return this Year