logo

Eli Fine Cars
rip off
4. (1 hr 31 mins ago)
dresses1000.com
Ignore communication and no delivery
5. (1 hr 49 mins ago)

Pch.com

Posted: 2012-08-28 by    Saintsbury

Poor Website/No Customer E-Mail

PCH.COM
The new regime of "instant-win" games produced by PCH.COM more often than not does not work and website access is extremely slow. Furthermore, because there are some participants who have very high token balances so early in the launch of these new games, I assume PCH.COM provides selected participants preferential access. Also, I question why PCH.COM requires a complete date of birth to respond to certain items on their suite of websites, and how secure is their website account information? I won't ever purchase any merchandise or services from PCH.COM, and I suggest most other users do likewise. The bottom line is PCH.COM is a marketing company covered with a thin veneer promoting a small chance to win a prize.
Comments United States Sweepstakes
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

2nd of Sep, 2012 by   L. Pagano 0 Votes
I agree with the comment about how is it that some people get such high token levels on games that have just started? I also have the trouble, and it occurs more often when playing the 10x games, that I play the game and instead of getting a token reward I receive a black screen, which requires me to leave the site and lose any tokens that I have won. I also have the same trouble with the sweepstakes page-http://new.pch.com/instantwin which allowed me to get to the last sweepstakes entry before "unlocking" the big money prize. I think it was either 10 million or 10 thousand dollars, I'm not sure because I was going through the steps to unlock the chance and didn't realize I had to remember the amount for a complaint. I thought I would finish the last step and the prize would be unlocked not that I would finish the last step and my computer would freeze! I hope this can be fixed quickly and wish there was some way to reward/reinstate all the lost tokens.

Travelocity Scam Revealed!