logo

Pch.com Complaints & Reviews - not recognizing how long I've been a customer

Pch.com Contacts & Informations

Pch.com

Posted:    Joyce Staples

not recognizing how long I've been a customer

Thank you for your contact. However, you have
responded to a "POST ONLY" email. We welcome
the opportunity to assist you at:

q.shtml

--------------- Original Message ---------------

This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0070_01C8C011.C1CC5530 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" X-Auto-Converted: from quoted-printable to binary by rms-consumer Content-Transfer-Encoding: binary I have actually been ordering from PCH since 9/’59 although for 20 some years it was under a previous name (Wales). I started ordering under the same of Staples in 1975 not 1988 as you’ve stated. Currently, I am a retired teacher, who has had ½ of my Social Security taken away because I am a retired teacher and therefore, am not able to purchase much of anything. I do appreciate the opportunity to enter your sweepstakes, although after 48 years of entering, I should probably see the handwriting on the wall and quit entering. I would probably win just as much. It would be nice if you recognized the years I did order though. Joyce Staples _____ From: Publishers Clearing House [mailto:PublishersClearingHouse@superprize.pch.com] Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2008 11:49 AM To: lilaclady@sbcglobal.net Subject: Step Into The Inner Circle DON'T MISS YOUR CHANCES TO WIN! Add pch.com to your address book. Why? The Inner Circle, PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE. The Inner Circle, PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE. The Inner Circle, PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE. Joyce Staples The Inner Circle, PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE. The Inner Circle, PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE. Dear Joyce Staples, I'm so excited to write this letter. You see, Joyce Staples, as Senior Vice President and Chief Marketing Executive of Publishers Clearing House, I'm writing about a special opportunity for our valued customers, featuring savings rewards and more. We call it The Inner Circle. And you, Joyce Staples, are invited . Our records show that you have been a valued customer since 09/22/1988 with an established ordering status -- a true supporter of Publishers Clearing House. We thank you; it's VERY much appreciated. Now we want to give something to you . Joyce Staples, one order from this notice is all it takes! I can't think of a better way to recognize your support than to invite you to get into The Inner Circle . And the rewards? Outstanding! It actually starts with great savings in THIS notice, but the FUTURE savings rewards are what makes The Inner Circle so enticing! (Full details appear on your Order-Entry Form.) Best of all, to get into The Inner Circle, all you have to do is place an order here. Believe me, I take The Inner Circle very seriously. It focuses on good folks who order which, for me, is VERY important. So starting immediately, through the May 3Oth (11:59 PM, ET) deadline, we will check for orders from this notice and make sure that The Inner Circle savings are issued properly. But remember, you must place an order from this notice to get into the Inner Circle. Please understand that IF YOU DO NOT ORDER HERE, YOU CANNOT ENJOY THESE REWARDS OF THE INNER CIRCLE. So act fast before the deadline -- which is just around the corner. It should be quite easy to find something you want to order. As I noted earlier, we've packed this notice with an amazing assortment of merchandise, featuring BIG savings and dollar-stretching "Buy It, GET IT FREE " offers that give you something more -- without costing more! Remember: You're just one step away from big savings ... don't miss out. Use one of the special links to check out the amazing merchandise selection and place an order. Then, as soon as we process it, "you're in!" Looking forward to welcoming you into The Inner Circle. Yours truly ... Signed, John Prince John Prince, Senior Vice President and Chief Marketing Executive We have even more good news for you! Area for contest official. Issued to: Joyce Staples From: Maryann Carter, Contest Department Message: Attention! $1O, OOO, OOO.OO SuperPrize Notice. Great news, Joyce Staples! My office has been given clearance to approve a Cash Upgrade for a $1O, OOO, OOO.OO SuperPrize® (Giveaway No. 117O). It means EXTRA CASH ON THE SPOT -- simply to say "thanks" to folks like you who have shown an interest in our Sweepstakes. You see, Dave Sayer of the Prize Patrol will be ready to hand out an extra $5, OOO.OO to the holder of the matching winning number to get the celebration started immediately (Giveaway No. 1112). And since we know that you'd absolutely love becoming a $1O, OOO, OOO.OO SuperPrize winner, why not start thinking about what you could do first with all that money, Joyce Staples. But to take advantage of this special entry opportunity, you must respond by the May 3Oth (11:59 PM, ET) deadline. Thanks. Bonus Amount: $5, OOO.OO Extra Cash Upgrade. Please use links to CONTINUE. WE CARE ABOUT YOUR PRIVACY! You've received this email because you are registered with pch.com. You are subscribed as lilaclady@sbcglobal.net. If you no longer wish to receive email from Publishers Clearing House, please unsubscribe. This is a post-only message, please do not reply. If you have any question regarding Publishers Clearing House or other pch.com sweepstakes, please visit the pch.com Info Center. Privacy Policy Habeas Certified Sender Seal Publishers Clearing House, pch.com, and their agencies are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information or formatting, whether caused by internet users or by any of the equipment, programming or software associated with or utilized in connection with the Sweepstakes. This offer is open to all residents of the United States, Puerto Rico and APO/FPO. © 2008 Publishers Clearing House 101 Winners Circle Port Washington, NY 11050 [08234AUHD - 20082341] ------=_NextPart_000_0070_01C8C011.C1CC5530 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" X-Auto-Converted: from quoted-printable to binary by rms-consumer Content-Transfer-Encoding: binary

Joyce Staples

Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2008 11:49 AM
To: lilaclady@sbcglobal.net
Subject: Step Into The Inner Circle

DON'T MISS YOUR CHANCES TO WIN! Add pch.com to your address book. Why?

Joyce Staples

Dear Joyce Staples,

I'm so excited to write this letter.

We call it The Inner Circle. And you, Joyce Staples, are invited.

Our records show that you have been a valued customer since 09/22/1988 with an established ordering status -- a true supporter of Publishers Clearing House. We thank you; it's VERY much appreciated. Now we want to give something to you.

Joyce Staples, one order
from this notice is all it takes!

I can't think of a better way to recognize your support than to invite you to get into The Inner Circle. And the rewards? Outstanding! It actually starts with great savings in THIS notice, but the FUTURE savings rewards are what makes The Inner Circle so enticing! (Full details appear on your Order-Entry Form.) Best of all, to get into The Inner Circle, all you have to do is place an order here.

It should be quite easy to find something you want to order.
As I noted earlier, we've packed this notice with an amazing assortment of merchandise, featuring BIG savings and dollar-stretching "Buy It, GET IT FREE" offers that give you something more -- without costing more!

Looking forward to welcoming you into The Inner Circle.

Yours truly ...

John Prince,
Senior Vice President and
Chief Marketing Executive

Issued to: Joyce Staples

From: Maryann Carter, Contest Department

Message:

Bonus Amount:

WE CARE ABOUT YOUR PRIVACY!
You've received this email because you are registered with pch.com.

You are subscribed as lilaclady@sbcglobal.net.

This is a post-only message, please do not reply.

If you have any question regarding Publishers Clearing House
or other pch.com sweepstakes, please visit the pch.com
Info Center.

Port Washington, NY 11050

[08234AUHD - 20082341]

------=_NextPart_000_0070_01C8C011.C1CC5530--
Comments United States Airlines
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

3rd of Sep, 2008 by   Sandra Clyde 0 Votes
I had sent an e-mail several days ago to unsubscribe me. Please do so.

28th of Sep, 2008 by   Sandy Piche 0 Votes
I have been trying to entire the $10, 000, 000 contest since I got my new E-mail Address. The new address will not be accepted. What do I do now?

E-mail Address: rsoutwest@q.com

It will not accept the q.com. Apparently, I need more than the q HELP!!!

Sandy Piche rsoutwest@q.com
 7th of Oct, 2008 by   Diana Ward 0 Votes
I agree whole heartatly to what Joyce Staples and others have said or written about the sweepstakes/lottery!
I've been a customer and entering the publishers clearing house sweepstakes and lottery for many years but they only recongnize me as a customer /entering sweepstakes and lottery since 1999.
I've vowed to them as well as others that if I am a winner of the super-prize that I will donate half my winnings to charities of my choice but even that has no clout.
And now I see younger people winning with less than a year or two of entering.
My feelings about the publishers clearing house sweepstakes and lottery are the same as Joyce Staples and many others that have spent money and time filling out all the enteries just to see nothing for there time or money spent.
I no longer purchase magazines or books from publishers clearing house and I like many others am just about to give up entering the sweepstakes/lottery and call it a SCAM!
I don't think they understand or care about how they empact peoples lives with the hopes of winning a large sum of money with no chance to win why should people continue to playing a game that is a SCAM!
So I surfed the web and came up with a better way of spending my time with that the web is filled with better opportunities of winning with other sweepstakes/lottery's
Go to bigsweeps.com there are legitimate sweepstakes/lottery's with other companies and you'de have a better chance of winning better than all the years spend on publishers clearing house where there is no hope of winning I sum this sweepstakes/lottery a big waiste of time and a SCAM!

If the 10 million dollar/5, 000 dollar a week for life is not a not a SCAM then prove it give me as well as Joyce Staples the super prize that we've been working all the years for just to have our hopes of a better life for ourselves, our families and others that would benefit from a large sum of money instead of bashing our hopes and all the years of entering...
Like I said you want a better chance of winning go to
bigsweeps.com these are not SCAMS.
 10th of Oct, 2008 by   Jennifer Williams 0 Votes
I feel the same way every day i read my e-mails and thin spend all my time filling out all of it, just to do it all over the next day, just to never win anything so i thank i'm done with them to.

Jennifer
 26th of Oct, 2008 by   H. W. G. 0 Votes
Don't these people read the agreement. What there asking for is against the law, that would mean your contest was fixed. I have entered lots of drawings and never won, it a chance you take. Now if one of them win everyone will think your contest was fixed and not honest.
 9th of Nov, 2008 by   sheyrl james 0 Votes
i wish to complain that i will not be paying for objects that i did not receive nor did i order. i am now being billed by a company named ivorywhite for some whiting product for teeth, i have received 2 charges totaling $162.77 on my credit card which i do not use except in person. i do not know how this or other companies (which this also happened last month), get my cc number. i have told pch several months ago to take my off of their listing, which has not been completed yet. i will not pay for the products that have listed on my cc and i will cancel my card immediately since they are added charges to it every month, should anyone see this message please do not get caught up in this farce, PLEASE WATCH YOUR CREDIT CARD CAREFULLY!!!
 3rd of Dec, 2008 by   billie strobl 0 Votes
yes i get alot of e-mail but i think i have a problem with cookies because my husband has a block on alot of things so i really don't get all of the information (909) 553-0959
 19th of Mar, 2009 by   Deborah Milligan 0 Votes
Hi, my name is Deborah Milligan and I have been trying to change my address with you PCH for awhile now and I can' seen to do it. Could you please email me and let me know how i would be albe to do this:
ddmilligan63@yahoo.com.
Thanks
Deborah
 30th of Apr, 2009 by   ljones 0 Votes
please unsubscribe me from this pch. i have also sent you a letter asking to do so as well.i am very disappointed that all of the promises that i get everyday about winning the sweepstakes and now i am not even sure if anyone ever wins, i think pch just wants orders and everyones money. this gets expensive every other day, So again please take me off you e-mails and mailing list, thank you
ljones
 23rd of May, 2009 by   jonathan falin 0 Votes
i got some emails today but you all sent them all on the rong date if you got inty comments about it call me on my cell fhone 903-274-6897 or my email at jonathanfalin2002@yahoo.com
 17th of Jul, 2009 by   William J. Myers Sr. 0 Votes
I am a long time customer of PCH and I have about had it . Over half of the emails I get are sent to the right email address but have my name as William S. My name is WILLIAM J. MYERS SR. If you can correct this, please send me a email. If not, you can remove me from your email list and YOU HAVE LOST A CUSTOMER FOREVER.
 17th of Jul, 2009 by   William J. Myers Sr. 0 Votes
Someone at your computor is a IDIOT and I want nothing more to do withPCH
STUPID BUNCH OF IDIOTS
 17th of Jul, 2009 by   William J. Myers Sr. 0 Votes
how many times do i have to write a comment
 17th of Jul, 2009 by   William J. Myers Sr. 0 Votes
pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
 29th of Jul, 2009 by   jeubank4409 0 Votes
All I was trying to say was, I have been entering PCHLotto for quite awhile and have never had any trouble with it, but since it has been "IMPROVED"??? I have not been able to get more than a pretty picture and ENTER NOW and other things to enter or view. What do I have to do to play PCHLotto again. I never won anything, but I do enjoy trying.
Judith Eubank
 7th of Aug, 2009 by   mary boyden 0 Votes
my name is mary you sent my order to the wrong address so i feel i am not responible to pay. please contact me to my email and send order to the right address and i will pay. the email address theboydens31@yahoo.com. thank you mary
 15th of Aug, 2009 by   victorialea 0 Votes
iiiiiiiiiiiI've been with pch for 3/12 years. I've never won nothing. I thought I was going to win 100, 000.00 this year but still not even 1 dollar. Why not pch?
 15th of Aug, 2009 by   victorialea 0 Votes
I thought the 1400 100.000.00 dollars encluded the 1 million not seperatally. I feel ripped off. pch said together 1 million and 100.000.00 together. whats that all about? They should make things more clear and stop making everybody waist there time on promises that never dreams come true. How much longer do I waist my time before i win something or give up? pch...
 15th of Sep, 2009 by   Martin R. McCreary 0 Votes
I have made numerous attempts to "search and win" and have never recieved any indication from PCH that I've actually been entered on the "search and win" list. This is the only way I have found to contact PCH to make inquiries!
What exactly do I have to do to get recognized on the "search and win" list? floydfan@volcano.net

Gadget Gift Ideas for Christmas