logo

HOPE KEPHART ON ARTFIRE
RIPPED ME OFF
4. (40 mins ago)
Bluegreen Vacation Club
Stay away from this scam!
5. (50 mins ago)

Posted: 2012-10-07 by    gingergold

SCAM SITE

PaypalInvest
paypalinvest.com
HYIP company that refuses to pay out profits to customers. PPI freezes account for no reason, and expects customers to pay an unreasonably high fee in order to be paid even small amounts of profits. I was asked to pay $250.00 in order to withdraw $50. They claimed I had an issue that did not exist and refused to acknowledge the documentation that I sent to them to prove that their claims were in error. Extremely poor customer service. Only brief answers that don't even answer the questions being asked. I invested something like $300.00 and earned profits of over $1000. They denied me even a $50 withdrawal. They will not listen!! Total runaround and hassle. RIP OFF TOTAL SCAM!!! RUN FROM THIS SITE AS FAST AS YOU CAN. IN FACT DON'T EVEN BOTHER TO GO THERE.
Comments United States Scam & Fake Checks
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

21st of Oct, 2012 by   imackpilas +1 Votes
This is a scam. First, I have deposited $4 and invested again as well as the interest. It became $24 so I decided to withdraw an amount if $20. I checked my solidtrustpay but no money was found, so I contact the support. I have received a message from paypalinvest that I need to pay them an amount of $15 to activate my frozen account. And when I pay them $15, that's the time that I will receive my $20... This is really a scam.. I have told my friends that this is a good site...But its not!
 9th of Nov, 2012 by   Lorelie 0 Votes
I have $400 invested to paypalinvest. But I cannot access it anymore. When I try to open my paypalinvest acct. They redirecting me to cirtex hosting. Now my problem is I want my money back. PLease anyone who can help me.
 9th of Nov, 2012 by   icozan 0 Votes
SCAM!!! This paypalinvest.com is a scam. They can pay small amounts (maybe not at all) but if you tried $830. Oh no! They won't be paying you a cent. Yes that's right, they scammed me for $830. When I requested to withdraw, $150 only, they can't even pay and instead asked me to send them $300. If I'm not going send the $300 then they won't process the $150 withdrawal. SCAM!! Right now, when I visited their site, its suspended like this; http://paypalinvest.com/cgi-sys/suspendedpage.cgi?a=account ... I already filed a dispute with paypal and a complaint with FBI's Internet Crime Complaint Center www.ic3.gov

AIG Fraud Perpetrated on the U S by Dodd Franks amp Pelosi