We were in market to buy a new home since last year. We did extensive market research and met almost all major builders in Greater Indianapolis Area and finally selected Paul Shoopman Homes. Based on our research and experience; three close friends also bought their homes from him at the same time. Primary reason to buy a Paul Shoopman Home were based on following reasons:
1. Openness and honesty: We don’t want to be surprised during construction and Paul was very upfront and open during contract signing process. He is a visionary builder and anticipates potential problems and always suggests cost-effective solutions.
2. Paul is only builder that asks “wish-list’ and is never in rush to get the sales contract signed rather allows plenty of time to think, decide and plan. There is never any sales pressure.
3. Only builder who can customize features at minimum cost. For example you can add crown molding, tray ceiling etc. anywhere at a price no builder will match.
4. Paul has innovative ideas to draw a balance between budget and ‘wish-list” and will make unique recommendations.
5. Design Center at Paul Shoopman Homes are unmatched in industry and I recommend anyone in the market for home at least visit and see yourself. Selection choices are mind boggling. Only builder in town who will allow to go and shop yourself outside their design center and he negotiates and gets stuff at price far below than market value for customers.
6. Paul is not a type of builder who will abandon you once it is closed, he is there to fix any problem during warranty period. You can also seek suggestion to upgrade your home years later, Paul is never out of ideas.
7. Even in earlier production homes Paul built, elevations are so attractive and different, it feels custom homes. If elevation matters and you are under budget constraint, Paul Shoopman Home is a must see.
It is an honor to call ourselves Paul Shoopman Home owner. With gratitude;