logo

www.richgoptr.com
why hold my payment ?
3. (7 mins ago)
Ak Management
Money taken out of my account
4. (7 mins ago)

OurTime.com

Posted: 2012-04-05 by    Janice

Money scam

OurTime.com
I used OurTime.com and subscribed for membership because it was free. Later I found unauthorized charge for $81.93 on my credit card. I don't know why they took my money without permission!
Comments United States Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

17th of Jul, 2013 by   Alice Hughes 0 Votes
I just wanted to join for 1 month they charged me $15.99 and it was to be $12.00. Now I am trying to cancell and can not get thru to them.
 2nd of Aug, 2013 by   PeeweeMan 0 Votes
Sorry to hear that Alice. I would suggest that you use a free dating site such as DATEOLICIOUS.COM
 2nd of Aug, 2013 by   helpinghand900 0 Votes
MARIA NICHOEL Espinoza, MARIA AVERYHARDT, MARIA E AVERYHARDT, MARIA SAVANNHA Espinoza's owner of Mystical Tracers Hispanic Research Firm has many AKAs and addresses 3912 CHEYENNE AVE.
FLINT, MI 48507 2841. it look like her real name is MARIA NICHOEL Espinoza but she used Ms Maria Espinoza to scam everyone out of their hard earn money and everyone said she is in the country illegal. BEWARE OF THIS SCAMMER.
 21st of Aug, 2013 by   LPGA 0 Votes
User Name Flyhighyesterday. & johnhargrover

I serious doubt you did with Mystical Tracers they only take referral cases on adoption. James Moore aka Jessie Gomez why do you like to open dummy accounts under this site pretending to be other people? Why do you like bashing Jimmy Alverez in NY? Get a life. And if she was here not legally the Feds would have arrested her. God you guys are so childish as bashing Mystical Tracers and Jimmy Alvarez Investigation out of NY. James Moore you have been caught and all these dummy accounts your opening on this form pretending to be other people don't you know we can traces your IPS address? God your so dumb! Your just pissed because you were turned into the feds for wire fraud the money you took from Jimmy Alvarez. James Moore with your dummy e-mail Folks do your math check it out yourself. "we help" wehelpyou@email.com.
Prove your case then we will judge.
 4th of Sep, 2013 by   Helpless!! 0 Votes
I just want to share with the world how my mother was scammed out of $300, 000.00!! And no that is not a misprint!! I am still in shock because I recently uncovered all this information. She was scammed and is currently being scammed by 2 different men on OurTime.com. The 1st man is going by the name of John Robertson and he is posing to be a business man from the US and is working overseas. "John" is actually a scammer from Ghana. "John" scammed my mother out of $275, 000.00. My mother refuses to believe that this is a scam and she is in love with someone else now that she has never met. My mother is currently being scammed by another man on the same site going by the name of James Connie. He has taken her for about $30 or $40, 000.00 to date. My mother is now 3 months behind on her morgage, her cable and internet have been off for months, and her electric was suppose to be shut off on Sept 4th. She really believes that this money is a loan to the man she loves and he is going to repay her and they are going to live happily ever after. My mother is about to lose everything she ever worked for...she already has. I dont know how to stop this and could sure use some helpful advice!! There has to be something I can do...I just don't know where to start. Please help. Thank you.

Health Care Admonished by Tom Price!

Latest Groups