They sent survey card cant log on

They sent survey card in mailto log in and sign up for a chance to win one of five $200 prizes, and there is no such site
Complaint comments Comments (117) Complaint country United States Complaint category Online Surveys
Was the above complaint useful?

15th of Jun, 2008 by    0 Votes
Site DOESN'T WORK ?????
 26th of Jun, 2008 by    0 Votes
Received OnStart card today asking to take survey Not able to log on tho this site. www.ipsosweb.com/csionstar.

OnStar is the best item that we ever had in car. Would not want to do with out it now.

Advise how we can take your survey.
 26th of Jun, 2008 by    0 Votes
I have no complaint, i have used the onstar for directions, thought it was very good, got me where i was going.

Thanks Onstar.
 26th of Jun, 2008 by    0 Votes
I dont understand why the system has such a hard time understanding what I am saying. When I talk to a computer they understand almost all of what is said. It is not worth the hassel to me . I am refering to the phone of course Talking to a live person is ok.
 26th of Jun, 2008 by    0 Votes
I too, got the post card asking for the survey and no sch place is available. Very disappointing.
 28th of Jun, 2008 by    0 Votes
I also got the survey can an could not respond to it. I would if I could find where to do it.

I would like to ad I do like having the onstar. This is my first one. This is a 2008 so I hope I will not have any problems in the future with it. We did have a problem getting directions home one night from this very small town an their were trees around so could not let the signal out I guess. We got the people, but they could not find the directions. My husband just got up set an our 11 year old grandson told us which way to go till we knew where we were at.

I do like the way it tells you directions over the radio an you do not have a screen to distract you.
 9th of Jul, 2008 by    0 Votes
I, too, could not connect with the website. However, I do want to say that I have enjoyed using the OnStar features. It is expecially nice to talk to a human!! Only problem I have encountered is having a difficult time understanding the person with a very distinct accent.
 23rd of Jul, 2008 by    0 Votes
I can not do on line survey with requested by a card sent in mail also I believe you are ripping people off with the phone minutes! It takes 5 times just to get a call to go through, does not pick the correct # you should have it default to the number when it was told to you 5 times instead of repeating the phone number over and over again in which uses your minutes up! very unhappy!!!
 14th of Aug, 2008 by    0 Votes
It is comforting that I have Onstar, but when I tried to make several calls, they keep getting the # wrong. You have to almost put your mouth at the mike and go very slow. I will try to make calls again and see what happens.
 14th of Aug, 2008 by    0 Votes
Just new to the system. Phone ue has been great with my adding regular numbers and cell phone numbers without any difficulty. Yet to use the location portion but have had small demonstration at the dealer and it seems to be very workable. Will keep you informed as to its functionality and accuracy.
cuuld not do msurvey on line
cuuld not do msurvey on line
 15th of Aug, 2008 by    0 Votes
on star is the best thing gm could ever do. no complaints.
 15th of Aug, 2008 by    0 Votes
got post card today can't get on site...
 15th of Aug, 2008 by    0 Votes
Received post card today. Can not get on site to do survey.
 17th of Aug, 2008 by    0 Votes
Unable to log on to your www.ipsosweb.com/csionstar.
Please send correct info so I can complete survey.
Thank you.
 18th of Aug, 2008 by    0 Votes
I can't get the page to inter my survey!!! Do you want it or not????
 18th of Aug, 2008 by    0 Votes
Unable to get the survey .disappointing.
 18th of Aug, 2008 by    0 Votes
Cannot get survey on this site.Please supply right info so i can complete.
 19th of Aug, 2008 by    0 Votes
Unable to get survey site. Please improve...

OnStar Logo OnStar