Scam Electronics

260 East Garfield # 23
Battle Creek, Michigan
we were shopping at abc warehouse we came out with alot of stuff, (income tax return ), we were so happy. Then 2 guys drive up in a truck saying all kinds of stuff, so fast and then they park and say come over, my husband gets out and before we can say anything, they start saying their speach a mile a minute . I trust no one and am yelling get in the car babe, but hes a guy and they have speakers, next my 19 year old son gets out of his car and they literally start putting the stuff in his car without an answer, im yelling now, NO NO You dont even know whats inside, where its from, etc..., But again guys+electronics what you gonna do? Ok so the last of my sons money, he buys the speakers for his step dad, OOOOOOhhhhh, $400.00, of course the MSRP was 1900.00...So we get home and then I want to register it, check out web page, etc... and of course...no serial number, OMG, NO WAY !!! CAN IT BE????? In America you have to have a serial number on everything? and then i see it, page after page on the same scam, something needs to be done.
Complaint comments Comments (9) Complaint country United States Complaint category TV, Music & Video
Was the above complaint useful?
More Olin Ross Complaints & Reviews
Olin Ross - SCAM FRAUD [2]
Olin Ross - SCAM!!!!!!!!
Olin Ross - Scams [1]

27th of Oct, 2008 by    0 Votes

Olin Ross - Scam
3455 Street Rd Stockton Bldg 6 Bensalem Pa 19020
Phone: 267-918-0789

I was part of the world wide scam going on. I lost a good amount of money and these speakers are not good quality of all. I was wondering how I can return these speakers for a full refund. Please respond back and let me know what I can do to gain a refund.
 5th of Feb, 2009 by    0 Votes

Olin Ross - Fraud/Scam
Olin Ross

I bought a Olin Ross 1000 watt system power surround sound system, its not worth the $1800 fake MSRP, it comes with no amp. Its a complete Scam, the orginal company should be sued.

It doesn't even work!
 19th of Mar, 2009 by    0 Votes
i just bought one yesterday on my way to the hospital to my mom, this guys in a blue van!!! got gome it worked untill i went loud on it.
 27th of May, 2009 by    +1 Votes
Same thing just happened to me here in Tampa, Fl. 2 guys in a van approached me and tried to sell me some Olan Ross home theater system. It looked cheap and I'm into electronics so when I never heard of this brand I became skeptical. 1 guy does all the talking and he tries to talk fast. The problem was he was dealing with an Italian from Philadelphia so I talk just as fast.

I told the 2 jokers that when something seems too good to be true it probably is. So glad I didn't fall for this one. The passenger in the van even told me to look the system up on the internet! When I did I found article after article saying it was a big scam.

I got their tag # and called my friend at the police department. Hope those 2 idiots spend some time in jail with their cellmate Bubba.
 23rd of Jun, 2009 by    0 Votes
i just bought the 703 speakers for 35.00 i must say these are the best sounding speakers ive ever heard better than my bose everyone is saying these are a scam then you havent heard them to me they are worth at least a grand so if you bought them for 200 you got a good deal no one in a white van sold me these and i live in ohio so complain if you want but i think they are worth every penny
 21st of Dec, 2009 by    0 Votes
thank god for speaker guys! i bought an olin ross 860 system for my husband out of a van at my wal-mart parking lot in Cleveland and he loves them! when i told him i only spent $500 on it, he was exstatic. well worth the bizarre situation! they sound like a million bucks! and the speaker guys were super nice.
 4th of Jun, 2010 by    0 Votes
 24th of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes
speakers are great. everyone needs to make aliving somehow... whats the differencein the boys in van or so called doorto door carpet/knive sellers... they should tell you they r from china but insurance companys dont tell you flood is different from an act of god... explain that. yes i would rather have usa made but what do really make any more other then whiners and polititions. oh yea same thing...100%union family
 20th of Jan, 2015 by    0 Votes
Ok.I was looking for some speakers at a local pawn shop in not rich so I was looking for a good deal.I found two Olin Ross tower speakers there.they were marked $100 for the pair.I talked them down to $60 after giving them a listen on their receiver.I have them hooked up on my Sony receiver with a pioneer center channel and 4 cerwin Vega surround speakers.and I can honestly say it sounds amazing.I used to sell home theater at best buy and I had never heard of the brand.but I'm glad I gave these speakers a shot.

Contact Us