President & ceo phone number

ORLANDO, United States
Phone: 407-737-5000
I have heard that ocwen in on the verge of financial disaster. All caused by their portfolio of sub prime loans, foreclosures and inability to rebound from the current economic times. Every seven seconds a home owner will lose their home to foreclosure. The effect will be two children in every class room throughout the united states will be homeless. Government statistics indicate that 1 in every 200 households will be foreclosed upon. How much longer can ocwen continue normal day to day business? It’s all a sham and we’re the ones that will ultimately pay. I believe that we need to see some more banks and financial institution fail. The government can’t protect them all without borrowing more monies from foreign countries, china, japan, or social security. Like all those homes that have been foreclosed one day soon you’ll drive down to west palm beach, fl to see an empty ocwen building. What goes around comes around!!!
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Banks
Was the above complaint useful?

10th of Jul, 2010 by    0 Votes

Ocwen - Bogus charges

I have a mortgage with them on a home that we bought for our daughter in Illinois and they keep sending certified mail to this address which is a rental house and charging it to our loan each month, this is wrong and then when they call us constantly all we get is someone trying to get us to take out accident insurance. This is the worst bank besides Bank of America which we are dealing with them to. Greedy
 19th of Aug, 2010 by    0 Votes
What more can I say that hasn't already been said about Ocwen??? My mortgage was sold to them a few years ago and I was making my mortrgage payments faithfully until my income was cut due to county furloughs. I sought an independent company to work on my behalf to get a modification 5 months ago...that's another story. I was told today that I was declined 3 times for a MHA and 2 times for an in-home modification. I only received 1 declined letter. I stopped making my mortgage payments 5 months ago on recommendation..not a wise decision..and now I have bad credit when I once had excellent, I owe $9800 in back mortgage payments, my mortgage is due to reset 1/2012 and Ocwen is saying that if I want to keep my house I will have to make 48 months of payments $2800 when my mortgage was $1897. I only owe 5 months arrears!!! They also say it includes insurance and taxes and I pay these myself and are not included in my mortgage. Ocwen is sooooo stupid that actually thought my house was NOT owner occupied! Yes, they are out-sourced to India...that is what this country has become!!! Anyway, I REFUSE to go down without a fight!!! I certainly hope Ocwen gets the whistle blown on them...did any of you read how much their net worth is this year...a LOT!!!
 27th of Oct, 2010 by    0 Votes
Have you been able to accomplish anything since this post? I am having so much trouble that its ridiculous. I sure hope everything works out for you. I know your pain!
 22nd of Nov, 2010 by    0 Votes
Thank you so much for posting M. Erbey's phone number, we had paid our house off in JULY OF 2009, we got a letter from them thanking us for paying off the loan and saying they would send the release of lien to the County Court house and I assumed that would be it, but no it wasnt the release was never sent and I would never have known but for the fact we had decided to do some remodeling and take out a smaller loan using our house for collateral and that was when we found out the release was never issued meaning that the house was stil Ocwens and I have had nothing but problems trying to get someone firstly who could speak fluent English, and who could understand what I meant by I need a release of the lien, the sad part of it is that I had paid to have a new appraisal and had got the carprenter and roofers ready to go on what now appears to be a long big mess!!!
 6th of Dec, 2010 by    0 Votes
My experience with Ocwen is similar. Voicemail hell and the right hand not having a clue what the left is doing. I would consult a realtor you can trust. They will have the ability to verify what the status of your account is with the courts. I got plenty of scary bogus letters and varified via same plus other resources that most of it was not: Find the best applicable lawyer near you for INITIAL FREE counsel regarding your rights. Trust me, it will amaze you what you will learn. MAY WANT TO REFER TO THIS SITE AND ALSO DISCUSS PROBABILITY OF A CLASS ACTION SUIT. COUNT ME IN IF THAT IS THE CASE! NEOBLUEYES@GMAIL.COM
It took me a year of due diligence via phone, repeat applications, a journal documenting all of my efforts, and emails to get my HAMP agreement after I was refused once and sent an in-house bad deal which I refused. My orignal loan was sold 3x in 6 months! I talked to an ombudsman along with several different alleged Ocwen departments, 2 lawyers, and several realtors to aquire info regarding MY rights. I finally got my agreement, it is noted as rec'd (certified and on web) but all other info is skewed. So far...so good. DO NOT LET THEM SCARE YOU. Defend yourself in all ways imaginable! Best Wishes, Britt
 27th of Jan, 2011 by    0 Votes

Ocwen - Produce The Note

Has any one heard of this? If the Lender can NOT produce the original Note the can NOT foreclose!
 22nd of Feb, 2011 by    +1 Votes
This company is a disaster. In July 2010 I received a call from them stating that I had missed a mortgage payment and demanding immediate funds. I was stunned since I have these payments sent out automatically from my checking account. Not being able to figure out what happened, my guess was that a payment had been misapplied in the transfer of my account to Ocwen from my previous mortgage provider. So I made an extra payment and then started my research. By the end of September 2010 I had confirmed and provided proof of payment that I had made all of my payments. I then had to have my bank provide the same proof, and as of Feb. 15, 2011, Ocwen still had not corrected my account - despite repeated calls to their Research Department in Bangalore. This company's customer service is not good and I even alerted my Congressman to this as sloppy bookkeeping on the part of Ocwen could be putting mortgage customers into late fees and even foreclosure despite being current on their accounts.
 26th of Feb, 2011 by    +1 Votes
We all are screwed. We as a family have been at this for three and half years with this company. It is not going to happen for us. You might as well be talking to the wall. We are now consulting with a real estate fraud lawyer. I knew from the beginning that this company was B.S. We need a higher power in all of this. I feel for all of you, really I do !! It takes so much time out of your life. I wish you all luck.
 28th of Feb, 2011 by    +1 Votes
we to have been screwed by ocwen, lie, lies, lies, thats all we get thats after days and days of trying to get a return phone call from someone named tiffany drexall who are you miss drexall do you get a kickback from every home that is foreclosed on?because you sure dont return calls there are numerous lawsuits going on now against im soon to be one of them, i hope they all go to a jail cell with bernie! damn you to hell ocwen!
 1st of Mar, 2011 by    0 Votes
Wow! I had no idea that EVERYONE dealing with this company was going thru the same thing we were. This company is aweful! We were with the company Taylor, Bean & Whiteaker and they sold to Cenlar and they sold to Ocwen, well in the mix of all this a payment got misapplied to the loan somehow and after being hounded by phone calls and doing my own research i found the problem. They claim a payment was returned but it clearly went thru my account. I sent them the proof by fax they claim they never got it i sent it certified mail and they claim that thats wrong information and need to see my whole bank statement for that month. Are they kidding that is none of thier business! I even had the bank write a certified letter and nothing it's as if they just don't care. This all started like March of 2010 and to this day I'm still fighting with them about it. I even sent extra payments to get them off my back but they applied it to the principal instead. No matter what i do they always want more and when you try to talk to someone they give you the run around and say I'll have someone call you back. They NEVER do! I still get like 13 calls a day from them. I'm ready to change my number. It just seems no matter what I do I'm stuck with them. Can ANYONE HELP?
 15th of Mar, 2011 by    0 Votes
http://www.consumerdefenseprograms.com This site is the best I have found . You can download a FREE 100 pg Info Book. Everbody should know about this site !!! It shows exactley how we are being taken to the cleaners by these scoundrels.
 15th of Mar, 2011 by    0 Votes
It's amazing to see a company operating this bad and still in business. It's time to take a stance. File a complaint with your State's Attorney General's office and volunteer to participate in the Federal Trade Commission's investigation of this company's debt-collection practices: http://www.classactioncentral.com/2011/03/ocwen-financial-under-federal-investigation. Over 1, 000 BBB complaints have been filed against this company! It's time to TAKE ACTION!
 13th of May, 2011 by    0 Votes
I receive harassing phone calls from victims of this company because my phone number is similar to theirs!
I feel for whomever they are calling because they are apparently getting harassed as well-- but I have no dealings with this company, except to ask that they fix their caller-ID to reflect the 1-877 number. Folks in my area code are fuming and leave nasty expletive-laced messages on my voicemail constantly!
 18th of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes
As a current customer with Ocwen and JP Morgan Banker, we have also experiensed mortgage problems. Tiffany Drexall with Ocwen states on her Face Book page that she is a loan specialist. Her mission with Ocwen is to Foreclose/Trustee Sale, on trouble loans that qualify for Loan Modification. Instead of helping home owners save their homes Ocwen would rather Trustee Sale your home and contribute to our Eonomic Crisis, considering Ocwen/JP Morgan take in stimulous money, they would rather see their customers Homeless .

For all you Ocwen Mortgage customers continue with your complaints againts Ocwen/JP Morgan /Tiffany Drexall.

A good source for Mortgage Advocate is ; www. NACA.com
 30th of Aug, 2011 by    0 Votes

Ocwen - Mortgage

I have I am say sorry to everyone, I did not check my spelling before I sent my complaint in, I just read it, please excuse my errors, some times I type to fast...But has anyone gotten any information of someone that is willing to help us? Thank you
 30th of Aug, 2011 by    0 Votes
did this site work for you?
 4th of Feb, 2012 by    0 Votes
Ocwen says "Helping Homeowners Is What We Do!" - this is farce! I have applied for modification time and again only to keep being told my income is too high. They are not willing to look at the whole picture of other financial obligations including student loans and medical insurance. If your payment is one day late they will send you a certified letter and begin harassing phone calls. NOBODY at Ocwen speaks fluent English! It is very frustrating and we are going to do all we can to make others aware. Ocwen is "special" and I have never worked with a mortgage company as difficult as them. I will refinance as soon as possible!
 5th of Sep, 2012 by    0 Votes
I paid my mortgage in full in July of 2008, Ocwen sent fraudulent documents and committed perjury in a sworn affidavit. The clerk of my County never received any Satisfaction from Ocwen, and they lied in a letter providing a fictious filing date and page in the mortgage recorder's office. Federal and State investigations are being commenced and a class action is on the table. They must be stopped from ever causing misery for homeowners and taxpayers.
 28th of Sep, 2012 by    0 Votes
I agree with all the bad statements that are being made about the thieves at Ocwen. I have been dealing with the people in India since August 15, 2012 and not a thing have been taken care of. All these people do is say it will take 5 days and the next person I talked with tells me the very same thing as if they were reading from a script. I have been lied too from these people and just giving me the run around. This company is a joke, I'm tire of all the lies and being put on hold every time I call Ocwen in India.
 30th of Oct, 2012 by    0 Votes
you do not pay until your modification is approved!!!

only company available that does this!!

Contact Us