logo

Impact Training
Scam and cheating
3. (16 mins ago)
ogotoshop.com
Company charged me twice for the same order
4. (42 mins ago)

(561) 682-8520
William.Erbey@Ocwen.com

PRESIDENT PHONE NUMBER
Comments United States Banks
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

17th of Oct, 2009 by   Samatha K. 0 Votes
I have heard that Ocwen in on the verge of financial disaster. All caused by their portfolio of sub prime loans, foreclosures and inability to rebound from the current economic times. Every seven seconds a home owner will lose their home to foreclosure. The effect will be two children in every class room throughout the United States will be homeless. Government statistics indicate that 1 in every 200 households will be foreclosed upon. How much longer can Ocwen continue normal day to day business? It’s all a sham and we’re the ones that will ultimately pay. I believe that we need to see some more banks and financial institution fail. The government can’t protect them all without borrowing more monies from foreign countries, China, Japan, or social security. Like all those homes that have been foreclosed one day soon you’ll drive down to West Palm Beach, FL to see an empty Ocwen building. What goes around comes around!!!
 22nd of Nov, 2010 by   worried in WV 0 Votes
Thank you so much for posting M. Erbey's phone number, we had paid our house off in JULY OF 2009, we got a letter from them thanking us for paying off the loan and saying they would send the release of lien to the County Court house and I assumed that would be it, but no it wasnt the release was never sent and I would never have known but for the fact we had decided to do some remodeling and take out a smaller loan using our house for collateral and that was when we found out the release was never issued meaning that the house was stil Ocwens and I have had nothing but problems trying to get someone firstly who could speak fluent English, and who could understand what I meant by I need a release of the lien, the sad part of it is that I had paid to have a new appraisal and had got the carprenter and roofers ready to go on what now appears to be a long big mess!!!
 22nd of Feb, 2011 by   TiredofOcwen +1 Votes
This company is a disaster. In July 2010 I received a call from them stating that I had missed a mortgage payment and demanding immediate funds. I was stunned since I have these payments sent out automatically from my checking account. Not being able to figure out what happened, my guess was that a payment had been misapplied in the transfer of my account to Ocwen from my previous mortgage provider. So I made an extra payment and then started my research. By the end of September 2010 I had confirmed and provided proof of payment that I had made all of my payments. I then had to have my bank provide the same proof, and as of Feb. 15, 2011, Ocwen still had not corrected my account - despite repeated calls to their Research Department in Bangalore. This company's customer service is not good and I even alerted my Congressman to this as sloppy bookkeeping on the part of Ocwen could be putting mortgage customers into late fees and even foreclosure despite being current on their accounts.
 26th of Feb, 2011 by   jjfjr +1 Votes
We all are screwed. We as a family have been at this for three and half years with this company. It is not going to happen for us. You might as well be talking to the wall. We are now consulting with a real estate fraud lawyer. I knew from the beginning that this company was B.S. We need a higher power in all of this. I feel for all of you, really I do !! It takes so much time out of your life. I wish you all luck.
 28th of Feb, 2011 by   1pissed consumer +1 Votes
we to have been screwed by ocwen, lie, lies, lies, thats all we get thats after days and days of trying to get a return phone call from someone named tiffany drexall who are you miss drexall do you get a kickback from every home that is foreclosed on?because you sure dont return calls there are numerous lawsuits going on now against im soon to be one of them, i hope they all go to a jail cell with bernie! damn you to hell ocwen!
 1st of Mar, 2011 by   mbone8030 0 Votes
Wow! I had no idea that EVERYONE dealing with this company was going thru the same thing we were. This company is aweful! We were with the company Taylor, Bean & Whiteaker and they sold to Cenlar and they sold to Ocwen, well in the mix of all this a payment got misapplied to the loan somehow and after being hounded by phone calls and doing my own research i found the problem. They claim a payment was returned but it clearly went thru my account. I sent them the proof by fax they claim they never got it i sent it certified mail and they claim that thats wrong information and need to see my whole bank statement for that month. Are they kidding that is none of thier business! I even had the bank write a certified letter and nothing it's as if they just don't care. This all started like March of 2010 and to this day I'm still fighting with them about it. I even sent extra payments to get them off my back but they applied it to the principal instead. No matter what i do they always want more and when you try to talk to someone they give you the run around and say I'll have someone call you back. They NEVER do! I still get like 13 calls a day from them. I'm ready to change my number. It just seems no matter what I do I'm stuck with them. Can ANYONE HELP?
 15th of Mar, 2011 by   Ocwen VictimX 0 Votes
It's amazing to see a company operating this bad and still in business. It's time to take a stance. File a complaint with your State's Attorney General's office and volunteer to participate in the Federal Trade Commission's investigation of this company's debt-collection practices: http://www.classactioncentral.com/2011/03/ocwen-financial-under-federal-investigation. Over 1, 000 BBB complaints have been filed against this company! It's time to TAKE ACTION!
 13th of May, 2011 by   terrible! 0 Votes
I receive harassing phone calls from victims of this company because my phone number is similar to theirs!
I feel for whomever they are calling because they are apparently getting harassed as well-- but I have no dealings with this company, except to ask that they fix their caller-ID to reflect the 1-877 number. Folks in my area code are fuming and leave nasty expletive-laced messages on my voicemail constantly!
 18th of Jun, 2011 by   Maria F Resendez 0 Votes
As a current customer with Ocwen and JP Morgan Banker, we have also experiensed mortgage problems. Tiffany Drexall with Ocwen states on her Face Book page that she is a loan specialist. Her mission with Ocwen is to Foreclose/Trustee Sale, on trouble loans that qualify for Loan Modification. Instead of helping home owners save their homes Ocwen would rather Trustee Sale your home and contribute to our Eonomic Crisis, considering Ocwen/JP Morgan take in stimulous money, they would rather see their customers Homeless .

For all you Ocwen Mortgage customers continue with your complaints againts Ocwen/JP Morgan /Tiffany Drexall.

A good source for Mortgage Advocate is ; www. NACA.com
 4th of Feb, 2012 by   takemyhomeifuwantitthatbad 0 Votes
Ocwen says "Helping Homeowners Is What We Do!" - this is farce! I have applied for modification time and again only to keep being told my income is too high. They are not willing to look at the whole picture of other financial obligations including student loans and medical insurance. If your payment is one day late they will send you a certified letter and begin harassing phone calls. NOBODY at Ocwen speaks fluent English! It is very frustrating and we are going to do all we can to make others aware. Ocwen is "special" and I have never worked with a mortgage company as difficult as them. I will refinance as soon as possible!
 5th of Sep, 2012 by   kAS1 0 Votes
I paid my mortgage in full in July of 2008, Ocwen sent fraudulent documents and committed perjury in a sworn affidavit. The clerk of my County never received any Satisfaction from Ocwen, and they lied in a letter providing a fictious filing date and page in the mortgage recorder's office. Federal and State investigations are being commenced and a class action is on the table. They must be stopped from ever causing misery for homeowners and taxpayers.
 28th of Sep, 2012 by   ocwen sucks 0 Votes
I agree with all the bad statements that are being made about the thieves at Ocwen. I have been dealing with the people in India since August 15, 2012 and not a thing have been taken care of. All these people do is say it will take 5 days and the next person I talked with tells me the very same thing as if they were reading from a script. I have been lied too from these people and just giving me the run around. This company is a joke, I'm tire of all the lies and being put on hold every time I call Ocwen in India.
 30th of Oct, 2012 by   rell717 0 Votes
you do not pay until your modification is approved!!!

only company available that does this!!

jones
 27th of Feb, 2013 by   john burtis 0 Votes
I did a loan modification four years ago. I haven't been late on a payment for the four years that the loan has been modified. A few months back I checked my credit and noticed that I don't have a credit score (my mortgage is the only debt that I have). The reason is Ocwen is reporting it as current but with a zero balance. I can not get them to change it. I can not find one service agent who can explain why it is being reported this way. And they are not willing to fix it!
 20th of Mar, 2013 by   pulsemediainternational 0 Votes
I have just found out that our 2 loans have been bought by Ocwen. As a former Investigative Producer I decided to look into the company that I will be giving lots of $$$ to. Well...well... BINGO... SCAM written all over it! From the above complaints to speaking to Outsourced workers in another country. They tell me there is no phone # for the office in the US and when I did find a # all you receive is a generic voicemail system. Is it a Virtual Office? Well Im not taking any chances. I will pursue speaking to a real person and get my loans refinanced with a company in THE USA!!!
 20th of Mar, 2013 by   NYU MASTER 0 Votes
FESTER . . .UNEMPLOYED BUM
 17th of May, 2013 by   angry john 0 Votes
I used this when i complained spoke to the guy in charge . http://rebornleads.webs.com/
 29th of May, 2013 by   Mad2013 0 Votes
I am having problems with Ocwen also, can not get a phone number for the US Company in the US, every number I find it is either in the Phillipines or India???????????? I am beginning to wonder where my monthly payment really goes???? GMAC sold my loan to Ocwen, to bad we don't have a say in that? After all I have read, I DO NOT feel any better, infact I'm even more mad about it!!! I need a approval letter to change the boundries and the people in the Phillipines don't even know what this is???? I don't have a lot of hope that this is going to get done, he said he would open a work order??????????? He WOULD NOT give me a phone number in the US and when I asked for a manager, ofcourse there was not one available at this time?????? I will be working on getting my mortage to a different bank ASAP!!!
 25th of Jul, 2013 by   SherBear2013 0 Votes
Has anyone sent their mortgage payment to an actual address via certified to Ocwen? If so what is the address?
 25th of Jul, 2013 by   SherBear2013 0 Votes
Just been informed Chase sold our loan to Ocwen. No time to sent to a P.O. Box address.

Beware of Free Land Scam