logo
search

Nugenics Complaints & Reviews - Got scammed by those bastards

Nugenix Contacts & Informations

Posted: 2012-07-19 by

Got scammed by those bastards

Nugenics
I have order the product 3 weeks ago when they stated I would receive it in a week. Government officials will need to get involve to hunt them down like the SBI, FBI and State and local governments to assure money is return, information is destroyed. And they serve 40 years to life for what they done to discourage anyone else from scams period. This should be and enforced Law for anyone foreign or domestic who implement a scam on the American people.

Steve Huey
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category E-Shopping
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

18th of Jun, 2012 by    0 Votes

Nugenics - Cancellation gone wrong
Nugenics

I canceled my order soon after submitting it because I've found another product from last shipping that was still full but despite my cancellation they still charged me. I emailed them explaining situation but nobody replied me back and soon I received another bottle of Nugenics. All refund requests were left unanswered.
 19th of Jul, 2012 by    0 Votes

Nugenics - No product was delivered
NuGenics

I paid $50 for a product ordered from NuGenics. There is no need to say that I never got the product. I clearly understand their position and the position of my bank which can’t help me. No one can help me to return money. Therefore I want to find these guys myself and take measures.
 31st of Oct, 2012 by    0 Votes
I have also been scammed by Nugenics Health USA for $120.89.
I would imagine that the number of people scammed is considerable; so why not all get together and start a class action against them and even use facebook to teach them a good lesson.
 8th of Apr, 2013 by    0 Votes
AS P.T.BARNUM SAID-THERE IS ONE BORN EVERY MINUTE(A SUCKER!) IF IT SOUNDS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE-IT ISN'T TRUE!

THAT'S ALL FOLKS!
 10th of Oct, 2013 by    0 Votes
Don't pay the store price. You can get the exact same thing off the internet for near half price.

Preventing I.D. Theft