logo

Squareup.com
POOR customer service/scam
4. (1 hr 17 mins ago)
Milleniumgallery.co.uk
Impossible to contact the seller and get any info about order
5. (1 hr 20 mins ago)
Reliance NetConnect plus
to deactivate the net connection

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Posted:    Werner Kitching

Service and Quality

Nissan
South Africa
From the second week after I've purchased the new Nissan NP200 I started to experience poor service from Nissan. At first they fitted a torned tourney cover which was changed at Global Nissan eventually. On 15000km I have asked them to have a look at the slipping clutch. After a lot of fighting, they replaced the clutch. I received the bakkie back with a faulty steering wheel, dents on the door and a red mark on the bumper. They stole quarter tank of petrol and denies it. After meeting with them, they just left my office without any solution. After I have spoken with Nissan SA, The lady, Sylvia, just said" Well, if you want to regain our trust you can bring the bakkie back again" My point is, I get it back with more issues than with what it went in for! It seems like they believe the customer is always wrong. Oh my goodness, this is beyond poor service. When I said to Andrew and Andre from Global Nissan that I and everyone I know will never support Nissan again they just said "it's up to you". The bakkie has just over 24000km's on the clock and I hate myself for buying the NP200 or a Nissan for what it's worth.
Comments South Africa Cars, Parts & Vehicles
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Undercover Charities Scam