Net Zero

Erroneous Bill

United Online Collections
Lincoln, Texas
Phone: 979-542-9533
I received a "FINAL NOTICE" for a charge of $18.84 that was taken care of over Two years ago. My grandaughter tried NET Zero, but it would not dial-up from her residence, so we called Net Zero and they told us that there would be no charge because she had it less than a week and could never get on-line with it. That had to have been more than 18 months ago and now we receive this!
I believe these people are fraudulant or ill-advised. They will not get anything from this family other than grief if they continue sending this trash. Sincerely James M Williamson
Complaint comments Comments (3) Complaint country United States Complaint category Internet Providers
Was the above complaint useful?

28th of Mar, 2008 by    0 Votes

Net Zero - Terrible service!
Net Zero

I called netzero to set up a dial up month to month service. I checked my billing status and found that netzero had signed me up for hi speed and a 12 month plan. I was also told I would be charged $25 dollars for cancellation. I have repeated their mistake numerous time. Netzero said I authorized this plan. I did not and never would. Netzero is ripping me off. I move often and have a very limited budget. During the conversation with the rep for netzero I repeated all the specifics at least twice. Month to month was agreed to. I used their service about a year ago with the same plan and never had a problem. I am mad and this company is unethical.
 29th of Jun, 2009 by    0 Votes

Net Zero - Fraudulent NetZero Charges
New Braunfels Bible Church
New Braunfels

Received unsolicited, unauthorized and fraudulent charges on AmEx bill on 4/23/09, 6/5/09, and 6/22/09 for 14.95 each from "uol netzero internet 866-841-1442". Never have and never will use Net Zero services. Charges came out of nowhere with no contact with NetZero. Disputed with AmEx ongoing.
 24th of Oct, 2009 by    0 Votes

Net Zero - Never ordered service

Net Zero has been deducting $14.95 from my account monthly. I called several times to cancel. They have no confirmation of who signed up for the service and would not cancel the account. They instructed me to file a fraud alert with my bank to get my credit back and cancel the account.

Terrible service - Not a reputable firm - Am pursuing legal action for a full refund.

NetZero Logo NetZero