Scam internet website

California, Maryland
I signed up and requested a refund less than two minutes later after realizing this is the same company as reunion.com and a total scam.
Complaint comments Comments (174) Complaint country United States Complaint category Internet Providers

29th of May, 2009 by    0 Votes
This company is a total scam. The emails you receive from this company will scan your address/contacts list and send emails to them. In effect, this site uses a virus technique to proprogate the email spam. When you call them, no one anwers the phone. BBB and FBI should be aware of this company.
 7th of Jun, 2009 by    0 Votes

MYLIFE - Published an unauthorized photo

Advertises free services via http://www.freewebs.com/reunionsearch/index.htm

But is in no way free!
 29th of Jun, 2009 by    0 Votes
I just signed up & gave my Visa card # today. I called shortly after (within minutes) & a lady said she would disable the part that keeps re-charging after the initial 3 mo. I have not yet had extra charges, but it sounds like they may come. If so, who do I contact? How would I get it to end?

I'm also concerned that friends on my email list may be contacted. Any suggestions for that?
 6th of Jul, 2009 by    0 Votes
yo fuxk this company then nigguah should be sho they be billing me to the max all day every day ya dig
stay way im gon track em and get down right crazy with em ye heard
 11th of Jul, 2009 by    0 Votes
My life.com is connected to SAVEACE. I've being recieving numerous payment on my debit card. I believe they distribute your account number to all this fraudulent company which then start making unauthorised billing.

i recieved two times billing of 4.95. i called my life and was told it was a non-refundable fee for accessing mylife.com members contacts. This was after i paid a $60 dollar one year subscription fee for that same purpose.

I was then billed 19.95 today from saveace. Which i have no clue who they are. I then found out that Saveace is connected to mylife.com. which draws a conclusion that they pose as different companies inother to suck you dry. I regretted ever clicking on that mylife.com website.
Here is their contact number for mylife.com 188870419900. BEWARE THEY ARE FRAUDSTERS.
 17th of Jul, 2009 by    0 Votes

Saveace & Mylife.com - Unauthorized Charge to credit card
San Diego

I found a charge for $19.95 on my credit card today with a description of SAVEACE. I had no idea what this was. I looked through all of my receipts and found nothing that referenced this company name. I did a search online and found a link for someone who was saying they had this same charge on their bank account and wanted to know if anyone knew what it was. One of the answers pointed me to this sight where I read several other complaints about this SAVEACE and how they got the account information from MyLife.com (also known as Reunion.com). Another answer to this first one said the same thing, if you have ever been involved with MyLife.com then you will start to see unauthorized charges to your account from this SAVEACE company. I think it's appauling how they can get away with this kind of thing.
 7th of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes

Mylife.com / Saveace - Unauthorized charges

Have no clue what the charge of $24.95 is in my bank statement. I registed in mylife.com, first they over charge my registration from 12.oo to 36.00 and they are now charging $24.95 for some saveace thing I have no clue of. We will file a complaint against both mylife.com and saveace. These people are scammers and should be stopped.
 13th of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes
Complain to the FBI..they will be happy aabout things like that..lol.. This is what I did anyway, same I did to my CC institute, they have it under investigation too at their fraud dept for credit card fraud
 28th of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes

Mylife - Published an unauthorized photo
Santa Monica

I did not give permission for a photo to be sent of a woman and a child to be used on my profile this has caused identity confusion and unecessary stress. I wish to be removed and i have not signed up for the service, i can only afford a free service and i did not want this picture to go out to the people or businesses i email.

2nd of Sep, 2009 by    0 Votes
Mylife.com is worthless as a means of contacting old friends, and that is what they bait you with. Worse than that is the fact that they use other means of debiting your checking account as allready mentioned in the above complaints of fraud and scam.
 8th of Sep, 2009 by    0 Votes

Mylife.com / Reunon.com - Charges to CC/attempting to cancel account

MyLife/Reunion.com will take your money and not refund it if you dispute charges to your bank without contacting them first (which is impossible because the numbers you find don't even go to them); I got screwed out of $60 because of this whole ridiculous process for an account I didn't even have!

I saw the charge on my credit card statement; tried to contact them - was unsuccessful so went to my bank who disputed the charges, then mysteriously it was reversed back onto my credit card, and now MyLife says "regardless of the fact that you don't have an account with us because you disputed with your bank instead of contacting us (how could I, you don't give a legitimate contact number), we cannot refund your money, period".

So evidently thievery is fine because they said so. Unreal! Not happy - don't let it happen to you!
 3rd of Oct, 2009 by    0 Votes

Mylife - Mylife

Your an idiot! You begin as they state on an auto renewal which you can disable that same day you sign up in two different ways, one by calling or another by doing so on you profile. I love this site I was able to locate my brother whom I haven't seen or heard from in years! They promote it at $5/month but as you put in your c/c info it states you will be billed up front. It would be different if they never said anything but the point is they do! You know how stupid you sound when your angry about something that was mentioned to you! Why wouldn't you read something before purchasing makes no sense to me!
 5th of Oct, 2009 by    0 Votes
ok these preditor web sites asking for you email password thats totally do you hear any sirens going off you should!!! Ok public listen up!!! Listen closely you do not under any circumstances give out your password to any one even God ok... Continue living now... Best Wishes
 5th of Oct, 2009 by    0 Votes
mylife, saveace, grantpro, belfont cs.freedom cs and the parent company addaptive marketing shold all be held accountable, also hooked in there is unitedcash loans all are part of this big scam and the banks and other companys are becoming aware of it but still allow the withdrawls to take place.the federal goverment does not seem to be interested in these scams and its time we the people take back our goverment and hold these people that are praying on us to be held responsable
bill greenaway
 26th of Oct, 2009 by    0 Votes
Thank you for all the reviews on MyLife as a people search. I was almost taken in by the scam as I have been searching for G-Children and how they know the name and age is beyond me. Thank you - thank you for all the input. Like one review, I to cannot understand why our government does not do something about all the rip-offs using computers. I see it as a crime and it is against the law of stealing people's money.
 25th of Nov, 2009 by    0 Votes
I have never heard of them until they just emptied my account via paypal. I just filed a grievance with paypal to get the money restored, but I have absolutely no idea how they managed to both charge my paypal account and get my password. BEWARE.
 7th of Dec, 2009 by    0 Votes

Mylife Blog - Unapproved Charges

This company appears to be well known for unapproved charges. I thought it was related to a memebership I signed up for through MyLife.com. MyLife immediately directed me to the Saving Ace number.

I have a credit card set up on autopay and I don't use it often or receive paper statements so I was surprised to find that for the last 4 months they had been charging me $19.95 per month for a membership I never signed up for.

I called and was surprised at how easy it was to get them to refund the full amount - they know they don't have a leg to stand on and they are depending on others like me that don't see their statements every month.

On my initial call she jumped right to cancelling my membership and tried to rush me off the phone. I asked who I needed to talk to about a refund and she instantly ordered the refund for the previous month. I told her I wanted a refund for every month and she set it up right away going back four months.

After getting off the phone, I found that there were two more months in which they had charged me.

I called back and got another supervisor who said she could refund all but the first month b/c that was initiation.

I said "You do realize I didn't sign up for this service correct?". she said hold one minute let me see what I can do, and within a matter of seconds told me she was able to override the initiation fee.

This is a game to see how little they can give you back if you don't push for more. It's ludicrous these people are getting rich off of scamming.

Do not sign up for MyLife!
 13th of Dec, 2009 by    0 Votes

Mylife People Connections - Threat of a monthly fee without my permission

My life Online sent me a so called Courtesy Notice telling me that my subscription ran out. I quickly emailed back "That they are not to re submit my order, and forget me, and that their product is poor." I heard back from the web master only, and they wrote "We'll see about it in 24 hours."

When I reluctantly signed up, they were beck in record time. Why doesn't Consumer fraud and the State Attorney Generals do something over a scam with thousands of complaints? I'm beginning to think that all businesses are mostly corrupt.
 10th of Jan, 2010 by    0 Votes
They say it cost $5.99 Then they take $71.40 out of your account.
 10th of Feb, 2010 by    0 Votes

mylifereunion - wrong fees

I signed up for 1yr. but the company has taken upon it`s self to debit my account without my approval for a 2nd.year, they have my e-mail account and could have informed me of this pending transaction, to see if in fact I still wish to subscribe with them, I do not.

MyLife Logo MyLife