logo

Movielush
Hacked my bank account!
4. (19 mins ago)
tn lottery
cheating player out of thier money
5. (29 mins ago)

Posted:    C A Hawley

account payments

South Africa
chrisnix@mweb.co.za
The total incompetence of Multichoice accounts dept, Regular payments made on or before end of month via internet which take 48 Hrs to reflect on their acc, My invoice date being the 2nd of the month.
I have had my dstv disconnected 4 times in as many months, E mails to the Idiots are replied with " we received your payment and have discarded the reconnection fee and have reconnected you" including other Bullshit except to answer my complaint of why i was disconnected, only to be disconnected 14 days later with a demand for payment of R692.25 +R50.00 reconnection fee. This matter has been handed to my attorneys with all proof of payments to demand a refund and to terminate this service. I like many others wil be subscribing to the new satelite tv provider, Hopfully multichoice will soon realise that they needed their customers to survive !!!
Comments South Africa Satellite & Cable TV
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

7th of Jul, 2010 by   ANNALIE VAN DEVENTER 0 Votes
I CERTAINLY HAVE EXACTLY THE SAME PROBLEM!!! A MONKEY WILL DO A BETTER JOB THAN YOUR CALL CENTRE STAFF. BATTLING NOW FOR 2 DAYS TO RE-CONNECT MY DSTV. THIS, AFTER PAYING R1400.00. THIS IS ADVANCE PAYMENT.
 12th of Oct, 2010 by   B.Jankowski 0 Votes
DSTV becomes just like our government. Only uneducated staff working at the call centre. I changed my account number at leased two times already but every month they cut me off. When I phone Miss HALLO tells me O SORRY WE ONLY HAVE THE OLD NUMBER bla bla bla. Please employ people with skills not by colour.
 14th of Feb, 2011 by   Leumas 0 Votes
I have logged a call about incorrect debit on my account on the 12th of January, until today I havent received my money and I was told I will get it after 7 working days...
 1st of Mar, 2011 by   M HAVIRE 0 Votes
We sent an email to your customer care or to whom it may concern about the poor, pathetic and abosolutely unacceptable signal. We hope we wll not be expected to pay further subscript to you. We have not had signal for the past two weeks and this is really unacceptable. There is no apology what so ever from you and this problem doesn't seem to be going. It started off with MM2 months ago, but now its all the channels.
 30th of Apr, 2011 by   christole 0 Votes
always when you make a call to you u send us from pilllar to post and we loose alot of airetime .
 2nd of Jun, 2011 by   W Richards 0 Votes
Amzing how amny people are complaining about the same problem around account payments. I have the same problem. How many South Africans have DSTV and experience the same problem. R50 reconnection fee x 200 000 = R1million extra profits for Multichoice? On top of that we have more repeat programs than ever before - where are they spending the money - I've never seen so, many reruns of "Lets Dance" before! I wonder what having Top TV would be like? Winston
 2nd of Jun, 2011 by   h stone 0 Votes
Experiencing the same problems as the above, month after month. Fully paid but service disconnected out of the blue and months and months of haggling and struggling about the reconnection fee. Useless and waste of time and money to contact any one of the call centres with their incompetent staff and getting nowhere.
What a useless and incompetent lot!!!
H Stone Knysna
 10th of Jun, 2011 by   Joe Doubell 0 Votes
I agree 100%, they are useless. Its 3 weeks now and they still could not pick up my payment but deducted a extra R1100 from my account. Its now 4 times I had to phone them at a cost of R150 - R200, explaining the same thing over and over again. The main reason I have is the rugby with the money you spend you can go watch most of the games or go sit in your local pub.
Joe
 14th of Oct, 2011 by   Karen Hitzeroth 0 Votes
The same thing is happening to our family, my brothers and I took responsiblity of paying my fathers account and everymonth we pay on time or before hand, however we don't go into the PE officers we pay via Shoprite but they "never" get these payments. My father is currenlty diconnected and he has to go in personally to re-connect, but please note other months I was allowed to do this, now that my father is in hospital and very sick, they need him in person. Don't get me started on the rude staff members in the PE offices, they don't know the first thing of customer service!
 7th of Dec, 2011 by   Cathy Cameron 0 Votes
Imagine one number for a company like Multichoice. It is permanently engaged...To phone from a cellphone to this landline is the worst nightmare. You are 100th in the que and has to wait 30 min. after 28 min you just get cut off. Then you have to start all over with the line that is engaged, the 100th and one in the line ... And then it was their fault. They are the ones who cut you off after you have changed your bouquet! And they received your payment in cash! What is the minimum requirements to apply for a post at Multichoice? Standard One?! All the way from Zululand!
 30th of Dec, 2011 by   mfanje 0 Votes
On 26 December I took my four tuner pvr hd decoder to Multi-choice for them to check it as it was failing to record.They gave me another decoder as I have an insurance with them. I took that decoder home, still it failed to record.I phoned call centre to ask them to activate extra-view.I was disappointed when they failed dismal help me. The person who came to my rescue is one Mduduzi from Multi-choice.I was forced to call the installer. I have been to Umhlanga two times but today my decoder is not working. It now show e-message and I am unable to watch my TV at all. I also paid sum of R100 towards box office wallet account but to my astonishment it was deposited onto my subscription account. To Multi-choice credit, after sending an e-mail to enquiries they addressed the issue immediately. I was impressed. However the issue of the decoder remain unaddressed to date. I have waisted a lot of money in the process. As customer we need to be happy. i have been Multi-choice customer since 2002 to date and they have never failed me till 24 December 2011 to date. What is wrong with Multi-choice? I have to be honest I love dsTV very much. I hope some one will help or come to my assistance before this issue is taken further. Multi-choice have failed me.There are people who are prepared to work at Multi-choice but some they do not care or they do not know what they are doing.All the way from Camperdown Phillip Dlamini
 4th of Jan, 2012 by   marcus dwayne 0 Votes
we have this same problem with these idiots with our account this is pissing me off what can we do i love my tv now for us it's cheaper to rent dvd's at the end of the day
 5th of Oct, 2012 by   Z.C. Mamahlodi 0 Votes
my account bill instalment was not debited from my bank account as per agreement
 27th of Feb, 2013 by   Rachel Jacobsz 0 Votes
Mrs RC Jacobsz
I'M not satisfied by the way the customer care handle a problem, and my problem is i paid my account via internet. I paid on the 24 december 2011 and in january 2012 multichoice sends me a message that say i need to pay my account plus reconnection fee, so
what did was i phoned them and explained to them that i did pay my account so they asked me to fax my proof of payment the lady said she did make a note on the system and that someone will contact me ragarding my account. so as the months passes no one called me. so i went to the branch in rustenburg and gave them also a copy and again they made a copy and also a note on the system and late last year i had to pay over a thousand rand for a acount that i already paid. now on the 25 January 2013 i explained to them again that i did paid my account and again they also made a copy and they also made a note they also said someone will contact me and now its a month. is there someone that will look into my problem

Cheapest Overnight Shipping