logo

Mercadolivre Mercadolivre.com.br
Qualicação Injusta Reputação Vendas Concretizadas
2. (39 mins ago)
Luminess Air
still taking money out of my account
3. (41 mins ago)
CreateSpace
Scammers
4. (43 mins ago)
gototrafficschool.com
worst website & service ever
5. (54 mins ago)
Melissa Brault
Sent deposit, story keeps changing

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Microsoft Xbox Live Bill. Ms. Net Wa Complaints & Reviews - Fraudulant charges on my charge and bank accounts

Microsoft Corporation Contacts & Informations

Microsoft Xbox Live Bill. Ms. Net Wa

Posted:    daescot

Fraudulant charges on my charge and bank accounts

Microsoft
I have been getting billed for charges from this merchant since September 2008, first on my credit cards then my personal bank account. I never authorized these charges nor did I order anything from this company. I am actively attampting to stop all future charges from this merchant through my credit card companies and my bank. These are unauthorized charges and they continue to show up on my statements every month. In fact twice in one month on one charge card. I have now been charged over the limit from my credit card company and over draft fee from my bank because of these charges. This company needs to be stopped.
Comments United States Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

29th of Oct, 2008 by   Martin Rominger 0 Votes
MICROSOFT *ADCENTER BILL.MS.NET made two unauthorized withdrawals from CC account.
 18th of Feb, 2009 by   vijay singh 0 Votes
need to check unauthorized billing on my credit card
 7th of Jun, 2009 by   Vincent Hayden 0 Votes
I just found a charge for 62.62 from this company dating June 4, 5. I did not make any orders on those dates, I don't have Xbox - I have a Mac and don't have much to do with Microsoft. How did they get the credit information? I'm very careful about my security data, don't do online lottos or even business opportunities.

I called my credit card company immediately when I found the account restricted online, I told them I did not authorize these charges. They will cancel the card, issue me a new one and transfer the information over.

And I thought Computing was supposed to make things simpler!
 15th of Jul, 2009 by   garanshel53 0 Votes
My son used my debit card to charge 19.99 for XBox Live this past Friday, July 10th.
My bank shows two $1.00 charges pending since Friday night. The $19.99 charge cleared my bank on Monday, July 13th. Why are the two $1.00 charges still showing pending on my account. I already called XBox Live and they said they are not showing these charges and do not know who they are from. The following are as shown on my account:
7/15/2009 MICROSOFT *ONLINE BILL.MS.NET WAUS 063012 Tran Time 20:45:04 $1.00
7/15/2009 MICROSOFT *ONLINE BILL.MS.NET WAUS 060438 Tran Time 20:36:04 $1.00
Please let me know what this is for and why it is still on my account.
Thank you. Sharon
 4th of Aug, 2009 by   alynne84 0 Votes
My son used my debit card on July 20th to charge what he said was $3.99 on Xbox Live. I had two charges from that day from XBOXLIVE BILLS.MS.NET, one for $6.69 and one for $13.38. Then I go to my bank statement today, and there is another $6.69 charge dated 8/3/09.
 6th of Aug, 2009 by   momISpissed +1 Votes
My daughter used my old bank acct card 2 times to purchase points. I have since (Back in may of 09) obtained a new card and guess what? Today i looked at my bank account and l0ok what i discovered:

Microsoft xbox live bill ms net *wa $6. 75
Microsoft xbox live bill ms net *wa $6. 75
Microsoft xbox live bill ms net *wa $13. 50
Microsoft xbox live bill ms net *wa $13. 50

I have called there and of course they know nothing about it and cant help me because i dont have the gamer tag and etc etc. What the hell is this??? This isnt the first time this has happened either! But sincde these charges on 8 - 3 - 2009 ive been nailed with a wonderful parting gift of a 70. 00 over draft charge! How sweet of them!!! Thanks microsoft!!! Im disputing thru my bank, launching a complaint thru the bbb and im canceling my daughter xbox live bs. This is insane! The ec0nomy sucks but lets rape ppl of $ they dont have so we can make a $$. . . Not anymore jerks!!!
 14th of Aug, 2009 by   khjh428 0 Votes
I just got off the phone with these jerks. They have charged or caused my daughter over $300.00 in double & triple billing which caused overdrafts. By threat of contacting the attorney general, BBB, & consumer affairs. They cancelled the account & agreeded to stop all renewal membership associated with the credit card. It took 6 months of threats to get them to do this much. They actually paid $10.00 to be reissued a card with new number, only to have them, start billing her husbands card. They are slick. So be warned, any cards associated with original credit card can be obtained by them & billed. The banks are of no help, they want the OD fees!
 31st of Aug, 2009 by   grans28 0 Votes
i have never bought anything from this place so why are funds being drawn from my account
 4th of Sep, 2009 by   Moses-Ice +1 Votes
I just got off the phone with XBOX. The people were actually nice and helpful. To find out, it WASNT their faults. The charges were because my son purchased points for a game online. Anyone can purchase points on the XBOX that is in your home because the credit/debit account information is already in the system when you registered for XBOX live!!!. I just need to have a "GOOD" talk with my son!!

You can call XBOX and have them put a block on the card. They will give you an authorization number if you want to unblock in the future.
 6th of Sep, 2009 by   paul67usa 0 Votes
Same with me, unauthorized multiple charges to my credit card.
Don't they enough money already without resorting to SLEEZY TACTICS?
 15th of Sep, 2009 by   bevlwt65 0 Votes
I've read all these comlpants & guess what they've done the same thing to me. A $25.00 charge then before that 5 charges from 9-10 to 9-13 of $1.00 but these charges are in pending except the $25.00. I called they claimed my card was not in thier system & the couldn't do anything. I should call my cc company.But guess what it is a prepaid debt. card so I will just not put money on it.I shouldn't have to do this but I have no choice. They are not going to do it to me again.I will never buy anything on line
 20th of Sep, 2009 by   Linda Grey 0 Votes
I also was charged on my credit card $29.99 in August 2009 for microsoft that I did not authorize. I am contacting my credit card
company.
 7th of Oct, 2009 by   GGRRRR 0 Votes
Is there a number to get ahold of Microsoft Xbox to stop these payments, I authorized one and have been getting the automatically taken from my credit card with out authorization
 12th of Nov, 2009 by   christopher adkins 0 Votes
I bought a game off of the game marketplace, and they over billed my prepay cardby 32.00$ round about. I would like to know what I can do about it.
 3rd of Dec, 2009 by   Laffy10316 +1 Votes
My 6yr old son bought 4 games from Xbox live for a total of 115.00, never knew he was that smart. Bad thing HD does not have enough room to even hold the games. Calling Microsoft is pointless and a waste of time, I have tried everything under the sun to get it refunded and no luck. Take it as a loss and a lesson learned.
 3rd of Dec, 2009 by   Laffy10316 +1 Votes
If you have kids and own a Xbox that is on live, make sure you check with them because my 6yr old son had no clue but was still able to make the purchase. I will have parental controls setup from now on which should have been done from the beginning. My bank statement reads the same as what everyone on this page is stating.
 23rd of Dec, 2009 by   lanee1014 0 Votes
I got a charge similar to this recently as well. For me it was 100% legit, however. I don't have an XBOX or an XBOX live account at all. I do have a Windows Mobile Phone, however. And I purchased a game for $2.99 on my phone and the charge in my bank looks like this:

MICROSOFT *BILLING BILL.MS.NET WA

Very similar to many others that I've seen in postings regarding this. Don't forget about your Windows Mobile cell phones people! If you buy something in the Windows Marketplace on your phone, apparently it shows up similarly to the XBOX charges in your bank account. Hope this helps someone!
 29th of Dec, 2009 by   Herdis 0 Votes
I too am having the same problem, charges I did not authorize, similar to all of the above. Is there a number or something to contact on line for Microsoft Xbox to stop these payments, I authorized one and have been getting the automatically taken from my credit card for the last 3 months with out authorization. This is not a good thing, last time I will ever look at anything on line x-box. Someone needs to do something about this.
 22nd of Jan, 2010 by   ZombieToast +2 Votes
People complaining here need to realize that these aren't just random charges; somebody is making purchases. Most of the amounts mentioned are the prices for games and Microsoft Points. When you purchase an Xbox Live account, the card is stored in the system, making it easy for anyone to make purchases with the console. The Live account is also set to automatically renew, which you have to disable via the options. These all look like legitimate charges; you just may not be the one making the purchases. And for those who don't know...when making a purchase, Microsoft clearly states that they don't give refunds on digital content.

If you have never owned an Xbox, then you either know someone who does (and is using your card without permission) or you are a victime of identity theft. Either way, it needs to be taken up with your bank, not Microsoft.
 25th of Jan, 2010 by   X-Games -1 Votes
Had the same problem with Microsoft...Cancelled one payment, only to have them post two more payments...Cancelled Debit Card with my bank...Have a unrelated problem with Ccbill.com*offe888-5969279 Az...concerning Computer Games play on the Internet ...My 11 year old grandson was able to charge 7 games @ $19.99 on my debit card (without my knowledge nor consent). I check my account daily...I contacted the the firm from which I was billed for the purpose of cancelling the orders. I was informed that I cannot cancel an order that was billed and posted. The only way I can have the orders rescinded, was to bring fraud charges against my 11 year old grandson...Cancelled Debit Card.

You Survived Tsa Now Welcome to Baggage Claim Hell