Michael Anderson

Posted:

He is a fraud and dangerous man

The Man Michael Anderson a US citizen living in Ghana is a fraudster and a very dangerous man, He has duped me up to the tune of $100, 000. 00 claiming that he will marry me. He was taken advantage of me because I am having problem with my husband... He kept on requesting for money from me.. It is true that he is doing this with other women all over the world too, from Europe, Asia, America. I have send his information to Ghana police and he is on the wanting list
This is his full information with the phone number
Michael Anderson +233272884700

Michael Anderson

Complaint comments Comments (3) Complaint country United States Complaint category Family & Relationships
More Michael Anderson Complaints & Reviews
Michael Anderson - fraud [2]
Michael Anderson - Unauthorized/Fraudulent Charges [3]

Comments

2nd of Dec, 2011 by    0 Votes
zanima me će je že pokojni.
 2nd of Feb, 2012 by    0 Votes
Beware his is on Chemistry.com and he is still at it. We started chatting in October until this week. He said he was living in Atlanta but went to Africa in November for a 2 mos contract in West Africa. Since November he has tried to get me to buy him cell phones, than laptops, money on several occasions. When refused he gets very irate but always coming back to wanting to marry as soon as he is back in Atlanta. The phone number he used is the same as above plus 233267326836, 404-939-7716 and 404-826-0090. The photos he sent me are not the same as above. He also uses emails perfectmike54@yahoo and andersonmichael32@yahoo. The scam was triggered when he sent me an email containing the information to wire him money. The name Paul Nyakotey which when you google it comes up on all sorts of scam websites. I forwarded him this information and he said it was all lies and he was going to sue these people. (lol) Anyways, it's no funny matter and do not send this scammer any money - he is ruthless and lies praying on single women.
 18th of Apr, 2016 by    0 Votes
This Michael Anderson is now in Nigeria. I met him on germanydatingnet.com dating site. He also claimed to be from Georgia USA but has no clue about the state of Georgia. He claimed to be building an orphanange in NIgeria and living in a Hotel. but only gave his mobile phone number to call him. He would not give his Hotel room phone number. I wanted to visit but he said too dangerous. He asked me to send him Money so that he could come to visit me. So I stopped the conversation. Attention he is very very charming and he promises to marry you - but he only wants your Money.
His current email is Michealanderson916@yahoo.com and he got a new phone number 00234 809 273 8509
And he got new photos - Looks different now.

Contact Us