logo
search

Mercury Insurance Group, Brea, California Complaints & Reviews - Claims department agents

Mercury Insurance Group Contacts & Informations

Mercury Insurance Group

Posted:

Claims department agents

Mercury Insurance Group
Brea, California
I use to date an employee @ Mercury Insurance in Brea, CA. My boyfriend use to cheat on me with his co workers, by going to HAPPY HOURS, right after work, and to lunch with these same young party girls.

It just so happened that we had a mutual friend, who gave me access to some very disturbing personal, sexually suggesting emails, that they would write back in forth to each other through out the day.

I was very bothered by it, and found out several of employees at this company have had affairs, when they were married with their coworkers.

I personally caught an STD from my boyfriend cheating on me, and he wont admit who gave it to him, but after seeing the dirty talk, he has so freely with those co workers, Im sure it came from one of them.

Needless to say, we broke up, because of him lying to me and cheating, but I have my insurance policies with Mercury Insurance, and he has called me up, after several months not talking to him, to congraduate my

teen age daughters on her school grades, based off him looking at my policy and seeing we got the good drivers discount.
I hate the fact he can look at my business with Murcury because he works there, I have been thinking about canceling with this Insurance Company because I don't want someone personally being nosey review my policies.

He gives me the creeps, and I hate the fact that he can look at my personal home address. Please help, if you know if I should report, this matter, or cancel my policies I have had for over $13 yrs., with Mercury Insurance.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Sexual Abuse
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More Mercury Insurance Group complaints
Mercury Insurance Group - deny of a claim

Comments

11th of Sep, 2010 by    0 Votes
WHAT A SICK GROUP OF EMPLOYEES, YOU HAVE WORKING THERE. NOW I KNOW HOW COMPANY FLINGS, BRAKE UP MARRIAGES SO EASILY.
I WOULD NEVER HANG OUT WITH PEOPLE I WORK WITH, I THINK IT IS BAD BUSINESS, GETTING TO KNOW A CO WORKER, AT AN HAPPY HOUR.
NOTHING GOOD CAN COME OUT FROM, DRINKING & GETTING EXTRA FRIENDLY, OR EVEN EMBARRASSING YOURSELF GETTING DRUNK.
YOU JUST WONT EVER GET THAT SAME KIND A REPORT, AFTER THAT, SITUATION. IT WILL ALWAYS BE RELAXED.
 17th of Apr, 2011 by    0 Votes
Duh? you mean there aren't other insurance companies out there?
 30th of Jan, 2015 by    0 Votes
Gosh: I got swindled by Rod Peterson; while I was out of state, Rod showed up with two helpers and they were in a moving van! My idiot wife didn't see anything wrong with that scenario. Handyman Rod and his helpers helped themselves to (TOO many to list) Thank God wifey got PODS (portable on demand storage) to put 85-90% of our property in. That was end of Feb 2014 and 1st week of March 2014. We have been putting our house back together. MERCURY has not paid us one dime. All of the items claimed are verifiable. Merc. sent out investigators 3 (THREE) times! Don't know what they are looking for--if I say the item is gone; it is gone. So here we are in Jan (30) 2015 and no money. I need DECENT /Fair SETTLEMENT immediately. I need help with the vandalism and theft at my second home in Oro Grande, CA. and I need Mercury's help in prosecuting CRIMINALLY R. Peterson. He's already done time for: mfg. drugs; drug paraphernalia and AND A.D.W. (If you don't know what that is: ASSAULT with a DEADLY WEAPON). So as Johnny Manziel says "GIMMIE MONEY!" I'm 65 y/o and too old to play footsie with those fools at Mercury.SOMEBODY needs to be FIRED!

Houses: Rent or Own?