logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (20 mins ago)
Magic loans
refusing to reply to messages left with them re-refund
2. (24 mins ago)
Watch glass came off

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Mercury Insurance Group, Brea, California Complaints & Reviews - Claims department agents

Mercury Insurance Group Contacts & Informations

Mercury Insurance Group

Posted:    Email Abuser Employee

Claims department agents

Mercury Insurance Group
Brea, California
I use to date an employee @ Mercury Insurance in Brea, CA. My boyfriend use to cheat on me with his co workers, by going to HAPPY HOURS, right after work, and to lunch with these same young party girls.

It just so happened that we had a mutual friend, who gave me access to some very disturbing personal, sexually suggesting emails, that they would write back in forth to each other through out the day.

I was very bothered by it, and found out several of employees at this company have had affairs, when they were married with their coworkers.

I personally caught an STD from my boyfriend cheating on me, and he wont admit who gave it to him, but after seeing the dirty talk, he has so freely with those co workers, Im sure it came from one of them.

Needless to say, we broke up, because of him lying to me and cheating, but I have my insurance policies with Mercury Insurance, and he has called me up, after several months not talking to him, to congraduate my

teen age daughters on her school grades, based off him looking at my policy and seeing we got the good drivers discount.
I hate the fact he can look at my business with Murcury because he works there, I have been thinking about canceling with this Insurance Company because I don't want someone personally being nosey review my policies.

He gives me the creeps, and I hate the fact that he can look at my personal home address. Please help, if you know if I should report, this matter, or cancel my policies I have had for over $13 yrs., with Mercury Insurance.
Comments United States Sexual Abuse
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More Mercury Insurance Group complaints
Mercury Insurance Group - deny of a claim

Comments

11th of Sep, 2010 by   Email Abuser Employee 0 Votes
WHAT A SICK GROUP OF EMPLOYEES, YOU HAVE WORKING THERE. NOW I KNOW HOW COMPANY FLINGS, BRAKE UP MARRIAGES SO EASILY.
I WOULD NEVER HANG OUT WITH PEOPLE I WORK WITH, I THINK IT IS BAD BUSINESS, GETTING TO KNOW A CO WORKER, AT AN HAPPY HOUR.
NOTHING GOOD CAN COME OUT FROM, DRINKING & GETTING EXTRA FRIENDLY, OR EVEN EMBARRASSING YOURSELF GETTING DRUNK.
YOU JUST WONT EVER GET THAT SAME KIND A REPORT, AFTER THAT, SITUATION. IT WILL ALWAYS BE RELAXED.
 17th of Apr, 2011 by   poorasdirt@gmail.com 0 Votes
Duh? you mean there aren't other insurance companies out there?

Avoid Phishing that Claims to Be from IRS