logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
vacation rental partners
vacation rental partners marketing reviews scam
2. (15 mins ago)
dangerouslyeasyesl.com
The owner started to steal from me
3. (18 mins ago)

Posted:    Joel Van

Trans One Fraud & Scam

Merchant Services Trans One
California
Trans One Merchant Services is a scam. They have the highest cancelation fees in the industry. Ryan DeVitis & Russ McKelvy. Trans One makes their living by taking money from small businesses. This is not an upstanding company to do business with!
Comments United States Credit Cards
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

23rd of Jan, 2010 by   riteguy 0 Votes
I too was duped by TransOne Merchant Services out of Irvine CA. They announced a new merchant "PCI Compliance Fee" of $124.75 just after my contract had renewed for the 4th year at the beginning of Dec 2009. I called around and found this fee was not being charged by everyone, so I decided to discontinue their service. I faxed a letter in to their Irvine office on Dec 10, 2009, indicating I no longer needed their service. On Dec 17, 2009, they took the PCI Compliance Fee of $124.75 from my account after all. On Jan 19, 2010, they took $495 from my account for closing the account at a time other than my annual renewal date in November, causing my account overdraft charges. They claim to have submitted a request to refund charges of the $124.75 and that could take up to 10 working days. I feel like my account is an open door for them to take as they see fit, whether I like it or not.

I have since gone to Intuit On-Line Merchant services who does not charge a PCI Compliance fee and doesn't intend too. So far, they have been very up front about all fees.
 17th of Mar, 2010 by   Transone Victim 0 Votes
During my three years with Transone they raised rates several times making everything their salesman, Ryan, said to me a lie. They also did not cancel my prior account as promised. Once they had my signature they were done with me.

In January or 2009, I called and asked to cancel my account. They offered to quote a competitive rate. I agreed but after two weeks their rep had not called. When I asked them to cancel at this time they informed me that I had missed the 30-day custoff and would have to auto renew for an entire year or pay $495.

In January of 2010 I again faxed and mailed my request for cancellation. My request was faxed to two numbers and mailed to two addresses.

Even though I followed their specific instructions and sent the required information to them via both fax and mail they claim they have not received anything and are auto renewing my account for 2010 and charging another $495 cancellation fee.

When I blocked them form my bank account in January 2010 they changed their access number and came right back for the monthly fees fof 42.95.

I was forced to close my bank account entirely in order to avoid another round of monthly withdrawals and random fees. Now I await collections and the inevitable harassment and damage to my credit that will result.

This is so unfortunate because I was a good customer with them for three years and they were able to make legitimate fees for services rendered. This experience has been very aggravating and expensive.
 30th of Jul, 2010 by   brokethanks2u 0 Votes
I also got suckered by signing there contract without looking at my options. They give you a diffrent answer every time you talk to a rep. They have held one to my money longer then 48 hours. Every time I have called to get answers they say they will transfer my call then they hang up on me. It happened 9 times in one day and they said I was the one hanging up. I have asked for a supervisor and they say there is no supervisor. I said I would personally go to irvine to pick up my money, then they said there in Dallas. They give you the run around. There charges are sky high. Even when I asked about a date when my contract expires, they said I would have to call back the next day for that answer. They are unprofessional, and liars. BEWARE, i wish someone would told me prior to signing a contract
 30th of Sep, 2010 by   Damn Scams 123 0 Votes
Ryan De Visit is a liar and rotten whore.
 7th of Dec, 2010 by   Bruno Moreno 0 Votes
These people are the worst to deal with, they keep my contract on an automatic renewal, I'm stuck for my 4th year, I have not used the service for over a year and still have to pay the minimun $30.00 per month
Ryan De Vitis gives you a nice face to scam you, be aware!!!
 31st of Dec, 2010 by   slammingscammers 0 Votes
If any of you guys are interested in filing a class action lawsuit against Ryan De Vitis and/or his company, please contact me ASAP at kkeuilian@aol.com. He scammed me, too, and I'm trying to round up other business owners who were scammed by him. There is power in numbers!!! This crook needs to be PUT IN PRISION! We shouldn't let him get away with stealing our hard-earned money and then trying to ruin our credit when we block his transactions or open a new bank account.

Money Transfer Scam