logo
search

Mercantile Adjustment Bureau, Texas Complaints & Reviews - collection of charged of debt from 2005

Mercantile Adjustment Bureau Contacts & Informations

Mercantile Adjustment Bureau

Posted:

collection of charged of debt from 2005

Texas
Phone: 877-230-8371
mercantilesolutions.com
A lady called my job and a co-worker fwded the call to me, did not give her name, stating that she wanted me to pay 5100.00 on Citibank credit cards that were charged off in 2005. She said I have to pay even though they are charged off and said "Well, we have your company information and will garnish your wages". I told her this was the first I heard of it and she said they had been trying to call for awhile. I told her last time I had CCs was back in college 15 years ago from that co. and like she stated was charged of in '05. She was rude and persistent. I finally hung up on her because threatening my job and stating that I have to pay. I understand that she is doing her job but her approach, threatening and being rude will not accomplish anything. Thanks for everyone who have posted about this co. Their tactics are over the top!!
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Credit Cards
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Convenience Checks: The Crack Cocaine of Credit