charged my credit card

i have an unauthorized charge from these people on my credit card ...i want this fixed asap!!! ive already reported this to my c/c company and filed a stolen credit card complaint... ive tried to look mb*moneybookers on line but they dont exist!!!
Complaint comments Comments (38) Complaint country United States Complaint category Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful?

4th of Dec, 2009 by    0 Votes
They're not the ones who stole your card, it's probably a fraudster who used it on their platform (which is legit). You should contact them as well, they'll help you with that.
 2nd of Jan, 2010 by    0 Votes
If you have someone that plays World of Warcraft in the household, you might ask if they bought fake gold for your real money. MB*MONEYBOOKERS.COM is what came up for my charge when I did this.

4th of Jan, 2010 by    +1 Votes
I had the same problem! :( It's one "company" taking money out from peopels account. They use different names every time! Like I had: MONEYBOX, MB*MONEYBOOKERS.CO, beautyclub, SUP*WORLDFIT, SUP*SMILEBRIGHT
 18th of Jun, 2010 by    0 Votes
i think my boyfriend has set up some sort of account with mb*moneybookers but is out of the country, theres £22 being taken fro account on a daily basis for the past two weeks. has anyone else been able to claim money back? and does anyone know what the account would have been set up for? if anyone has any information that they think will help can you please please email me on tori-7399269@hotmail.co uk

would be really apprecated
 14th of Dec, 2010 by    0 Votes
i just had a $200.00 charge placed on my account from them along with a out of country fee. I've never even heard of them until now. credit card has been canceled and a claim made with my bank. I love the internet.
 15th of Feb, 2011 by    0 Votes
My cc was debited by MB*Moneybrokers.com for 74+ USD for a transaction that never completed. This was happened when I used my cc to purchase flowers online from a flowershop (Right Florist Pvt.Ltd.) that I found out eventually that is a fraud. Valentines Day has passed and my flowers were never delivered. Any comments on this? Please email ronniec_ph@yahoo.com
 5th of Mar, 2011 by    0 Votes
I purchased a prom dress for my daughter on dressale.com. The charge on my card showed up MB*moneybookers.com . The dress was $188.48 and they charged an international fee as well. No dress and cant find a way to get my money back either. Was purchased with my HRBlock card for my tax return! btrphlydreamz@yahoo.com
 18th of May, 2011 by    0 Votes
I really understand your feeling, i think you should try every methods to get contact with them.
 23rd of May, 2011 by    0 Votes
never mind network marketing, we shoude pay more attention to the reputation.
 23rd of Aug, 2011 by    0 Votes
Some online sites use this Such as the perches minecraft.net
 2nd of Sep, 2011 by    0 Votes
Ihave a charge on my cc for MOJANG no ideea what that is! Following that name is MONEY BOOKERS GB. Never heard of these people or organizations in my life! I am 80 years old and will do whatever necessary to retrieve MY money, starting with the bank tomorrow morning.
 2nd of Sep, 2011 by    0 Votes
If you have a son who plays "minecraft" on the computer you will find this is where the money is paid to for the game. All above board so far.
 14th of Nov, 2011 by    0 Votes
I had my debit card charges 4 times with MB Mojang Moneybookers 11/10/11 with a foreign exchange fee for each one.
 29th of Nov, 2011 by    0 Votes
Same thing has happen to me! November 25, 2011 $26.95 was taken out of my checking account 3 times, Does anyone know how they are getting our info, Spoke with my bank yesterday and I am getting my money back THANK GOD!
 30th of Nov, 2011 by    0 Votes
Arrowhead71~just checked my checking account and I was also hit for $26.95 three times. Someone hacked my debit card number and used it to pay for some kind of online video game through MOJANG. Have no idea how they are getting our info. But, if you figure it out please let me know. Santeeaholic@aol.com I am just disgusted about this. I have 2 kids and it is Christmas time. This just sucks. Contacted my bank. Doing a fraud claim on it now. ALSO...I spoke with some people at Moneybookers and they promised to call me back in 24 hours. Yeah right. I did inform them that I was denying the charges at my bank. Perhaps if they get enough denials for payments submitted they will get a grip on their "legitimate" business transactions. I am just sick about this. Oh, and my card has been canceled.
 5th of Dec, 2011 by    0 Votes
Today MONEYBOOKERS USD LONDON took $26.95 out of my account 3 times along with another company DRI Ubisoft 8 times at $49.99. UNBELIEVABLE, I am soo upset!! I called and cancelled my debit card and have to wait until Tues until the charges clear. I called both companies and DRI could see that the bank had canceled the credit card so hopefully those don't go through. Moneybookers said it was for a game MineCraft and gave me the email that was used. No idea who it is...
 5th of Dec, 2011 by    0 Votes
some faggot just bought the assasins creed video game with my debit card. $312.90 for a damn video game. called my bank, cancelled the card, and called moneybookers directly. they were pretty helpful, even gave me the email address the homo used for the transaction. i hope he burns in hell.
 17th of Dec, 2011 by    +1 Votes
These people charged my account twice. I am a disabled Veteran and live on a very fixed income, who dosen't nowadays, and can''t afford unauthorized charges on my card or account. Please help!
J Bliss
 12th of Jan, 2012 by    0 Votes
Today I noticed a charge on my card for $26.95 by Money bookers US London GB. My card hasn't been used in 2 weeks! Does anybody have a phone # for this scammer? I will go to my bank today and cancel my card. Hopefully some of these companies that investigate fraud check on this and sue these paople for everything they have and refund our losses! If anybody have the phone # for this people PLEASE email it to me at borincano21@msn.com. I sue this low lifers myself!
Julio Carrasquillo
 11th of Feb, 2012 by    0 Votes
Moneybookers USD London just used my debit card # for a 26.95 charge. I will be calling moneybookers to see what info they can give me about this happening, like others have gotten. I understand they are not at fault and that their name is being used, but I am so mad.

Skrill Logo Skrill