logo

Hyundai Motor Finance Company
Unsolicited phone calls
4. (14 mins ago)
Upworkptr.com
Stay away from these crooks
5. (20 mins ago)

False charges

Stafford, Texas
Phone: 888-793-7474
lumcos.com
I ordered to do the 30 day trial after seeing it on the infomercial. This was during December 2012. The product arrived 2-3 weeks later. I got so busy, had no time to try it...still in box. I figured I have to return it during the 30 day in order to get a refund. I go online to retrieve the RA number. After going through the prompts it says "We will give you the Luminess Air product for no further cost if you would like to keep it" I figure, why not. At least I can keep it and try it when I have time. They already charged me $39.99 and $59.99. I opted to keep it for NO extra charge. The very next day I see a charge on my card for $59.99! I emailed them and was told to call the 800 number. Then I got another charge for $35.06! I called and this is what they said:
The $35.06 is for a Makeup Club that they automatically put you in when you get the product. NO one even mentioned that online or over the phone...that makeup club is a way for them to get more money out of you. She told me she will credit that back to me.
Then she said that I went online to cancel my order at 12:40pm (lunchtime) and that they charged my card the $59.99 at 2:40am so that means since they charged me hours before I canceled that they are allowed to keep that amount. Bunch of BS. How can I fight them on the time they charged my card...all I can see is that it appeared on my statement the next day after I called to cancel. I am now left with the product and only hope it was worth the $150.
Comments United States Cosmetics
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

4th of Feb, 2013 by   LuminessAir 0 Votes
Thank you for your support. If you would please give us a call at 1-888-793-7474 M-F 8:30-5:30 CST we will gladly assist you further right away.
Sincerely,
 30th of Mar, 2014 by   D Burney 0 Votes
I didn't order more product and I did not sign up for automatic shipments. I have contacted my credit card and instructed them not to accept any further charges from this company. I will order what I want when I want it. It is not up to them to decide I need more product.

Foreclosure - Options to Pursue, Scams to Avoid