logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
Exotic Dit-Dots
Scam, don’t buy from them
2. (24 mins ago)
Business / Personal Loan Offer
Apply urgent loan offer
3. (28 mins ago)
Open Media
Charged for online book order, never received, unable to contact company either in USA or Australia!
4. (37 mins ago)

LocalNet

Posted:    Timothy

Cancellation

Localnet
Set up internet only to find out you had to have a home phone. While still on orginal call, sent back to customer service, could not cancel except by mail/fax or from the email they already had set up without a home phone. I cancelled same day by email and they still took out money and cost me overdraft fee. I have been on hold for a total of 4 calls...2hrs. 45 min. I called today and they said it takes 7-10 days for them to review the request. I closed the account the same day!
Comments United States Internet Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

12th of Mar, 2011 by   Alicr Reeves 0 Votes
I want to cancel mt service by email, as I cannot get you on the phone -- ever. My account with you is under, AWVA69@localnet.com, and I had it on vacation plan, but now I don't want it at all.
Alice Reeves, 276 930 1649
 9th of Nov, 2011 by   carla gonzalez 0 Votes
hello my name is Carla Gonzalez i want to cancel my service by email. my account number is 693381. I have got better and faster Internet service that is as fast as i need it to be because the Internet with local net is to slow for me it is good for the price but to slow. Thank you for the service. Carla Gonzalez if you have any questions fill free to cal me at 559-469-4674
 21st of Apr, 2012 by   janet e mather 0 Votes
I wish to cancel my acc# 526772 you have not canceled my account that l tryed to with phone calls and e=mails 2years ago so l stoped and blocked you from taking money from my account now you are calling me please stop you are nott getting any more money from me. Janet mather 207_549_0901
 8th of Oct, 2012 by   Eve Pulcifer 0 Votes
I wish to cancel my acct#146867. Your Internet is SLOW!!! Your service is SLOW!!!
Eve Pulcifer
 14th of Mar, 2013 by   Tara Vailes 0 Votes
I Tara Vailes wish to cancell my local net account #738200 at this time and wish to be refunded my money because i never got to use it and i thought it was a high speed internet company if you have any further questions please feel free to contact me at 910-580-8888 or 910 -829-0125 i already have another internet company for my internet services thank you very much

Homes: Rent or Buy?