logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
dresses1000.com
Ignore communication and no delivery
2. (18 mins ago)

LivingSocial.com

Posted:    Magdan

Bad service

LivingSocial.com
Help Request #: 15132-28438 filed on 8/15/10 via web. Received electronic confirmation of receipt and never again a reply/response. Followed up on 8/16/10 during normal business hours via phone listed on website. No answer. Followed up again on 8/17 requesting money back. Never a reply/response.

I have called the Living social Deal (T's Terrific touch) more than six times to schedule an appointment. I either leave a message on a personal voicemail phone, or when I actually speak with "Anthony" he is never at a place where he can view his calendar to put me on the calendar for a vehicle detail.

Here is the specific email sent to help AT livingsocial.com on 8/15/10:

I purchased two (2) car detail packages in Charlotte for Terrific Ts Car detail on 8/10/10. I request a full refund for the following reasons:

1. I left a message on a personal voicemail (Anthony) and never received a call back for an appointment

2. It is within the 5 days from purchase for a refund.
Comments United States Cars, Parts & Vehicles
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

27th of Jan, 2011 by   Jane Scmit +1 Votes
They have terrible customer service. They ignore their customers when they mess up or lost money.
 27th of Jul, 2011 by   jasonkey +1 Votes
Livingsocial is a BAD company, I have alot friend and customers who dealing with them all have bad experience, they have very bad customer service, and ignore you after you paied. also use your Visa to pay some bills. my fried just got charged 1500 from livingsocial after 6 month for no reason. they all scammers. so becarefull if you going to buy things from livingsocial.
 13th of Oct, 2011 by   Naggihii 0 Votes
It is with great regret that I feel a scathing review of this experience is required. The deal I purchased was a £9 voucher for afternoon tea for two at the Vinea Wine Bar (Albert Dock, Liverpool). It claimed that a guest and I would be able to enjoy "a selection of sandwiches and cakes, two homemade scones served with clotted cream and preserves, tea or coffee, and a glass of bubbly each."

However, what was offered could hardly be called a selection. The sandwiches were merely small slices of extremely chewy French baguette with cheese and Branston pickle (or, as an alternative, some very small pieces of ham). The "selection of cakes" amounted to two tiny pieces of carrot cake and bite-sized chocolate muffins that might as well have come from Tesco. The "scones" were equally as tiny and were not served with clotted cream, but were in fact served with butter and jam (with no knife - we actually had to ask for one instead of resorting to spreading them with our fingers).

The presentation of the food, which did not come with some extra plates to eat from, meant that the afternoon tea was a rather messy and undignified affair. I would certainly not purchase this deal again. Disappointingly, I had purchased two (so I could take out two different guests) and am now considering giving my second voucher to someone else.

How to Beat Hotel Fees