logo

Asking for Refund

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Little Poopers Dog Breeder, Pittsburgh (Plum Boro), Pennsylvania Complaints & Reviews - Selling puppies with genetic problems

Little Poopers Dog Breeder Contacts & Informations

Little Poopers Dog Breeder

Posted:    MeemsMum

Selling puppies with genetic problems

Little Poopers
Pittsburgh (Plum Boro), Pennsylvania
Phone: 724-334-2393
littlepoopers.com
I purchased a female Morkie puppie in March 2009. The puppy was tiny, and beautiful, and she is now a very sweet, beautiful one year old dog with genetic knee problems, which require thousands of dollars of orthopedic surgery. I love her and will certainly provide whatever care is needed, however when I called Joel and Regan (the owners of Little Poopers) to see if I could find out more about my dog's parents and ask if there is any information they could provide so that I would be able to tell the surgeon everything detail about her family medical history, they became very defensive, accusing me of scamming them. When I told them my dog is unable to walk, instead of showing concern and being cooperative, they shouted, swore, said the warranty on the dog is up, and hung up on me. I wasn't trying to cash in a warranty, and I tried to explain that, but they were rude, and insensitive. I tried calling back but they wouldn't answer the phone. I love my dog and I wouldn't trade her for the world. We will love her whether she can walk or not and we will care for her and give her a good and hopefully long life, but this breeder should not be in business and does not care about animals. They're very nice when you first meet them because they want your money, but they don't want anything to do with you once you sign that check and walk out the door. I would NOT recommend this breeder to anyone.
Comments United States Dog Breeders
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

14th of Apr, 2010 by   MeemsMum 0 Votes
I just want to add that Reagan from Little Poopers called me last night and while the conversation did not get off to a good start, we did make amends and agree to try and gather the most information possible so that my dog can receive the best care for her orthopedic issues. I would have removed this posting, but this site did not give me the option to do that. Right now I am communicating with Little Poopers and in all fairness to them, I will post a follow up once this medical issue is resolved.

Meems Mum