logo

Steiner Transocean
Treatment of Staff
5. (31 mins ago)
Nowlucky.com
Fake charge and no prize

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Little Gas Company - HP Gas Cylinder Dealers in Mysore Complaints & Reviews - Bad Behavior, Non customer friendly attitude

Little Gas Company - HP Gas Cylinder Dealers in Mysore Contacts & Informations

Little Gas Company - HP Gas Cylinder Dealers in Mysore

Posted:    Pinky

Bad Behavior, Non customer friendly attitude

Little Gas Agency
India
www.hindustanpetroleum.com
Two cylinders of Hp belonging to us were stolen from my house. We went to the police station and lodged an FIR and then went to Little gas Agency who is our supplier asking to provide us a spare cylinder. We were ready to pay any amount since I have three little children to feed. I couldnt even give them milk in the morning cos ther was no gas.

When I spoke to the customer service rep Ms Sumithra, she asked me to get the FIR and B Report from the Police station. I also spoke to the owner of the same Mr Krishna who told me the same thing. He was very rude and made it look like hes doing us a favour, as if hes giving us the cylinder for free.
I went to the police station to get the B report, the inspector told me that there was no need for the B report and that he wud explain the same to Mr Krishna, who inturn agreed to give us a cylinder.
But once we went to Little gas agnecy to collect the same, this mans colours had changed.He started abusing me, asking me as to why did I contact the police and started saying nasty things.He also said that he doen care for anyone and that he wud never give the cylinder no matter to whom we complian.
Is this the authority given to Gas dealers?Who the hell is he to decide whether a household will get a cylinder or not?
He does not have any sense or manners as to how to behave with women?
Such ppl should not be in the service industry at all.
Kindly do something about this mencae.We are not the first ones to have problems with the management of this company.
He also asked us to contact anyone form HP itself and that cudn bother him.
Comments India Appliances
Was the above complaint useful to you?

How to Save Money on Tax Preparation Services