logo

Web Development Company
WDC is a trap
5. (1 hr 52 mins ago)
SHENZHENJIAYU,GOBESTELEC TRADE CO. LTD
Did Not Ship. demanded more money, lied about the products, They are a Scom. Do not do business with!! especially LUBEN YANG

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Lipozene Complaints & Reviews - Unapproved charges

Lipozene Contacts & Informations

Posted:    Rhonda Adler

Unapproved charges

Den-Lipozene
I was going to purchase Lipozene from the company's web-site and I had filled out all of the information but I cancelled it because I remembered seeing the product at Wal-Greens for a lower price, and there would be no shipping charges. I went to Wal-Greens and got twice the amount for 5.00 less. When I checked my e-mail, there was a note from lipozene that said my order was being processed. It was late Sunday evening so I had to wait and call them on Monday. The person I talked to said that when you choose to purchase the special, the charge ia automatically processed, and I told her that I clicked on cancel, not submit, so it should never have been charged at all, I also told her that places that do that are scams, and my credit card was charged. She said she would cancel it now and turned around and asked me if I were interested in a 25.00 gift card from Wal-mart, there would be a fee for this, I told her no but she kept talking about it, so I told her in a loud voice no, I am not interested in anything from you. I hate companies that try to sell you something after you have complained about being charged for something you did not order.
My credit card company lets other companies sell to their customers, and that place called me, they asked me if I wanted to order credit protection, and I said no, they began billing me anyway, so I called the number on my bill, and talked to the same person that asked me to buy this, I told him I did not want it, and when I was asked to purchase this I had said no, and now it is on my bill. So he "gladly" cancelled it for me then started trying to sell it to me again. I said 'no'!, and he tried to sell me something else, and I told him I do not want anything that is going to be charged to my account on a monthly basis, so quit trying. This person actually works at a telemarketing place that sells this stuff through different companies to protect your credit and monitor your credit but they are a pain, and I wish the credit card companies would not allow them access to their customers, it is very wrong.
Comments United States Diet Products
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

15th of Dec, 2008 by   Sarah 0 Votes

Lipozene - Unauthorized billing
lipozene.com

Lipozene ads say... 100% money back guarantee! They LIE. I tried their product and didn't like it. I called with in the 30 day trial period and was told to package up the bottles, put a return number on the outside of the package, name and address and other information in the box and ship it Reno Navada using US Postal Service.

Well, I did just that, but I didn't have the opportunity to get to the post office when it was open, so it took me 2 weeks to get there. Still have plenty of time to ship the product back. I waited for my money for 2 months, nothing was sent to me.

When I contacted the company about my refund they said I did not send the product back in time. I explained to them I had a receipt of when I shipped the product to them and they said it didn't matter, they did not receive the product in 30 days from when I called them to return the product.

They claim that it took over 10 days to receive the package from New York. When I asked the Post office official people, they looked up the time frame and said it shouldn't have been more than 3-5 days. There were no storm or anything else happening that would have delayed delivery.

I mailed the product back on May 20th they claim it was not relieved until June 5th so they conveniently say it was more than 30 days. I have called twice, I have written and they still refuse to give me my money back.

I can't believe a company who wants people to try their product is giving me such a hard time returning my money. I have never experienced such a disgrace regarding people's money.
 21st of Aug, 2011 by   truth seeker1 +1 Votes
Did you loss any weight?
 7th of Nov, 2011 by   Mary Pat White 0 Votes
I have tried to cancel my Lipozene billing, the company said it would be done. They LIE.. I am still getting charges on my Charge card. I have to dispute them every month.
Do not order this product. It doesn't work and you can't get out like they say you can.
MPW
 27th of Sep, 2012 by   ANDRE1 0 Votes
ordered trial supply only received bill for $116.00, called company they had setup auto billing for product not authorized, they are SCAM artist please lets all complain to better busn bureau and to your local D.A.
 21st of Nov, 2014 by   Fishfly31st 0 Votes

Lipozene - Free shipping
Meriden

Ordering directly from the lipozene website, i had to opt out of a barrage of additional offers, sometimes repeatedly to submit my order. I wish that i had counted because it really was ridiculous. Then, upon submitting my order for buy one, get one free with a free bottle of metaboup plus and free shipping for $29. 95 i was charged a fuel surcharge. How is that not a shipping charge. I'm not going into this purchase with a warm and fuzzy feeling.

Grandparent Scams