logo

Nokia Uk Mobile Promo
Fake lottery
2. (39 mins ago)
Debonair Dogos
Debonair Dogos PUPPY MILL ALERT! Debonair Dogos debonairdogos.tripod.com , www.dogo.net , debonairdogo.tripod.com www.debonairdogoargentinos.com
3. (39 mins ago)
Makeover Essentials
scam, corrupt
4. (50 mins ago)
Everbuying.com
Do not purchase from these guys
5. (1 hr 27 mins ago)

Lipozene

Posted:    Rhonda Adler

Unapproved charges

Den-Lipozene
I was going to purchase Lipozene from the company's web-site and I had filled out all of the information but I cancelled it because I remembered seeing the product at Wal-Greens for a lower price, and there would be no shipping charges. I went to Wal-Greens and got twice the amount for 5.00 less. When I checked my e-mail, there was a note from lipozene that said my order was being processed. It was late Sunday evening so I had to wait and call them on Monday. The person I talked to said that when you choose to purchase the special, the charge ia automatically processed, and I told her that I clicked on cancel, not submit, so it should never have been charged at all, I also told her that places that do that are scams, and my credit card was charged. She said she would cancel it now and turned around and asked me if I were interested in a 25.00 gift card from Wal-mart, there would be a fee for this, I told her no but she kept talking about it, so I told her in a loud voice no, I am not interested in anything from you. I hate companies that try to sell you something after you have complained about being charged for something you did not order.
My credit card company lets other companies sell to their customers, and that place called me, they asked me if I wanted to order credit protection, and I said no, they began billing me anyway, so I called the number on my bill, and talked to the same person that asked me to buy this, I told him I did not want it, and when I was asked to purchase this I had said no, and now it is on my bill. So he "gladly" cancelled it for me then started trying to sell it to me again. I said 'no'!, and he tried to sell me something else, and I told him I do not want anything that is going to be charged to my account on a monthly basis, so quit trying. This person actually works at a telemarketing place that sells this stuff through different companies to protect your credit and monitor your credit but they are a pain, and I wish the credit card companies would not allow them access to their customers, it is very wrong.
Comments United States Diet Products
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

21st of Aug, 2011 by   truth seeker1 +1 Votes
Did you loss any weight?

Jury Duty Scam