Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

Posted:

touch pad not working

Yogesh L
ylradia123@yahoo.com
I had purchased a LG hand set GS 290 bearing No: 353543040349179 from UniverCell -Express Avenue Branch vide their Invoice No: P.EAV/894on 28/Aug/2010 thru my HDFC debit card. This hand set was working well until yesterday ie Wednesday 6/10/2010 evening all of sudden the the touch pad started functioning like crazy- if I press contacts it display message, like wise auto key lock doesnt operate with touch screen it had to be opened with help of side buton. like wise lot of malfunction was found in the hand set.
Hence I approached the seller ie UniverCell show room where I did not get a very good response over my greivance, they had informed me that their role was only to sell the product and regarding service and complaint he gave me a couple of address to go and meet. With no other option I went to one of their service centre at P.H.Road LG Sabisu here also I faced the same problem stating that they dont have any stock of Touch pad for GS290 modle and it will take atleast 3 to 4 days to receive the same they directed me to approach some other service centre. What is this do I have to suffer running from here and there wasting my precious time for buying this kind of hand set spending so much money. The most difficult part is that now I am not able to open the contact numbers in the handset and also not able to communicate.
I request you to kindly take immediate step to rectify the above greivance, hope you will do the needful.

Regards
Yogesh L Radia
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country India Complaint category Mobile & Cell Phones
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

18th of Jan, 2011 by    0 Votes

LG GS290 - Lost my mobile
UNIVERCEL

Lost my mobile model number lg gs290 cookie fresh
353543043311226.
Can you lease trace me out the mobile please. .
 22nd of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes

LG gs290 cookie fresh - Lost my mobile
Student
kulgarhia@yahoo.in

i lost my mobile in my college, , plss hlp me, , , , ..
 30th of Oct, 2012 by    0 Votes
Lost my mobile model number LG GS290 cookie fresh
354963040895071.
can you lease trace me out the mobile please..

ER's Full, Flu Season to Get Worse