logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Walgreens Pharmacy
prescription refills or rather lack of filling prescription refills
2. (5 mins ago)
BES & Commercial Energy
Mis-sold energy contract & prices
3. (9 mins ago)
Ferouz jafari
ferouz atar jafari
4. (45 mins ago)
Eden Housing Lahore Pakistan
They are doing a big fraud
5. (1 hr 0 mins ago)

touch pad not working

Yogesh L
India
ylradia123@yahoo.com
I had purchased a LG hand set GS 290 bearing No: 353543040349179 from UniverCell -Express Avenue Branch vide their Invoice No: P.EAV/894on 28/Aug/2010 thru my HDFC debit card. This hand set was working well until yesterday ie Wednesday 6/10/2010 evening all of sudden the the touch pad started functioning like crazy- if I press contacts it display message, like wise auto key lock doesnt operate with touch screen it had to be opened with help of side buton. like wise lot of malfunction was found in the hand set.
Hence I approached the seller ie UniverCell show room where I did not get a very good response over my greivance, they had informed me that their role was only to sell the product and regarding service and complaint he gave me a couple of address to go and meet. With no other option I went to one of their service centre at P.H.Road LG Sabisu here also I faced the same problem stating that they dont have any stock of Touch pad for GS290 modle and it will take atleast 3 to 4 days to receive the same they directed me to approach some other service centre. What is this do I have to suffer running from here and there wasting my precious time for buying this kind of hand set spending so much money. The most difficult part is that now I am not able to open the contact numbers in the handset and also not able to communicate.
I request you to kindly take immediate step to rectify the above greivance, hope you will do the needful.

Regards
Yogesh L Radia
Comments India Mobile & Cell Phones
Was the above complaint useful to you?

3 Tips for Successful Complaining