logo

Bad Service

Lawn Doctor
PO Box 2425
Cedar Hill, Texas
I decided to go with Lawn Doctor this year for because I thought if the service cost $350 dollars a year, surely it is a good investment and I would be the proud owner of the greenest, healthiest lawn on the block. Well, sixty five days later, I have the worse looking yard on the block, and my wallet is one hundred seventeen dollars lighter.
Naturally the lawn service blamed it all on me.
You can’t treat Saint Augustine lawns with heavy fertilizer.
We are not treating for the rescue grass {Crab grass} ?? Uh, really? For $350 dollars a year I still have to go physically pulled up all of this rescue grass?
We are not treating for fire ants, or bugs. Again, $350 dollars a year service.
You have a fungus problem. By now you can guess what they said.
I can go to home depot and treat for the ants and bugs for ten dollars. And I have always used Lesco for about twenty two dollars, and have gotten much better results. What was I thinking?
Stay away from:
Lawn Doctor, they are crooks.
Comments United States Home & Garden
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

15th of Jun, 2008 by   stealth -1 Votes
Go with a expieranced landscape contractor. They francises can be owned by anyone. One day the guy is a baker, the next he's putting dangerous chemicals on YOUR lawn. NICE
 14th of Nov, 2008 by   mary novak 0 Votes
had service in savannah ga.A bunch of thieves. The the Thief, Mr.Mark Deloach, owner .
 12th of Mar, 2010 by   Muckbooter99 +1 Votes
For your info, rescue grass (crabgrass) is similar to St augustine and until this year there have been no products to kill crabgrass and not kill the St Augustine. Bugs are usually covered with any insecticde that is applied to the lawn but fire ants have always been covered seperately due to the high cost of the product designed to control fire ant. Your a typical unreasonable customer that wants the whole world for a dime. You were probably charged for the basic service and thats what you got!
 24th of May, 2011 by   stephen2011 0 Votes
poor service, nasty owner, weeds, yellow grass, this is a lawn care co. and this is what I'm paying for, I can do better my self.
 10th of Jul, 2011 by   weeds 0 Votes
We have spent $1500 to $2000 with Lawn Doctor in Marietta ga owned by a guy named Mike. Our lawn looked great for awhile. Now it looks worse than ANY lawn in our neighborhood. They say it is fungus but the whole yard is basically dead grass and we spent a lot of money watering it. They are blaming US for it. I told them that's why I hired you. I'm not the expert. On top of that, they were very rude to me.
 25th of Oct, 2013 by   Lychan 0 Votes
Lawn Doctor has the worst customer service, Don't call the National Corporate office... Sheila is the worst yet the VP of Operations David Newman will tell you that she is the sweetest person you would ever meet. He obviously doesn't meet many people.

Choosing an E-book Reader