logo

Asset West Property Management Ltd
Darren Potter Steals Money
3. (5 mins ago)
Madhouse-Parts.com
I have never received parts or refund.
4. (13 mins ago)

Lasership.com Complaints & Reviews - Amazon needs to stop using lasership

Lasership.com Contacts & Informations

Lasership.com

Posted: 2011-02-20 by    CAlinave

Amazon needs to stop using lasership

Lasership.com
lasership.com
Lasership thinks its the post office and can leave your package in your mailbox i found my lastest package left in my mailbox, there either cant deliver at all or there just leave it in your mailbox. Amazon needs to stop using lasership.

Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

12th of Dec, 2012 by   Ms. Luzon +1 Votes
I've order a number of things through Amazon and they have shipped by way of Lasership and found my packages either lost in transit or opened when arrived. I was told it was damaged during shipping. I pointed out to the deliveryman that the box was cut open not smashed as if someone wanted to see what was inside. I don't like that I can't get tracking info from Lasership site to see where a package is. Lasership's site only shows that it was shipped. I rather just pay extra to ship my items with UPS or USPS.
 9th of Jan, 2013 by   jufi788 0 Votes
Lasership delivered my Amazon order to another address not mine..had to have a replacement order shipped..was not aware until I tracked the order only to find it had been delivered to the other address two days earlier
 17th of Apr, 2013 by   jclark5093 +1 Votes
I have never received a package shipped via Lasership. Always lost or damaged. At least once, the replacement shipment for a damaged or lost item was ALSO shipped via lasership.

My driveway is 1/4 mile, and they leave packages at the main road, and I don't even get notification that they delivered. I have found large cardboard box shipments left out in the rain hours later, only to find ruined electronics inside. I have also found boxes forced into my mailbox because they were too large to fit.

When this started, I began threatening to cancel my Prime membership (Lasership 5 day damaged delivery counts as guaranteed 2 day, apparently, and occasionally next day, or local courier!!)

I am "expecting" a package from them tomorrow... I wonder if I'll ever see it!
 29th of Apr, 2013 by   Joan Oppel 0 Votes
I received an email from Amazon that I was guaranteed delivery of my order by 8 p.m. today from Lasership. The status online showed a departure scan at Lasership's facility at 7:30 a.m. today. That facility is less than 1/2 hour from me, . When I hadn't received it by 5:50 p.m., I called Amazon. Their agent called Lasership and was told they had until 8 p.m. I called Amazon again at 8:15 p.m. because I did not have my item. Another agent called Lasership. He was told that they had been given an extension until 9:30 p.m. I waited until 9:50 p.m. and checked the status. Lasership indicated they attempted delivery at 9:42 p.m. That was an outright lie. I was sitting right here in the next room from the door and nobody knocked. I have reported all of this to Amazon and told them I never wanted anything shipped through Lasership again.
 8th of May, 2013 by   Joan Oppel +1 Votes
I posted a complaint last week about Lasership. I had a lot of problems with them and cancelled shipment of 2 orders I had placed with Amazon because of Lasership. I then emailed Lasership about what happened and I received emails from 2 different people at that company promising to look into it. Eventually, I received emails and phone calls from the Region Manager of that company who saw to it that I got the product I had wanted and personally delivered it to me. He further told me to contact him directly if I had any future problems.
 19th of Jul, 2013 by   judys621 +1 Votes
I "received" a package this morning from this company. They threw it on my porch from the truck and kept going!! I heard the bang and tried to catch them when they turned around on the street, but they ignored me. The package contain items in glass bottles but they didn't break, thankfully. I won't order from Amazon again if this is the only shipping option. Not the first time they just drop and package and go.
 4th of Jan, 2014 by   Angela Bea +1 Votes
We ordered a tablet from amazon on Dec.22 for a Christmas gift for our son. They said it was delivered on Dec. 27 at 1:30pm. Of course it was not. I checked with Lasership and they said it was signed for by Over fence. Who the hell is Over fence. I believe that whoever was to deliver this package stole it. Lasership is a bunch of thieves, scam artists, and worthless people. Amazon has lost our business. I will never order anything from them or anyone Amazon works with. Lasorship may have been the problem, but I Amazon is at fault as well.
 22nd of Feb, 2014 by   19 PT Deer Hunter +1 Votes
Lasership delivers when they feel like it, scan item and telll amazon its shipped. liars! May they burn forever in hell! drop and broke very expensensive item i brought by several amazon llc and plundered my items on my cement? not feel like delivery in rain so stuffed box and crushed it into mailbox? w t f?
 25th of Feb, 2014 by   Gail Dexter 0 Votes
We are getting the same run around from lasership as the above complaints. I called the CEO and no response from him.package was out for delivery yesterday but did not come.called today and was told that it was to late to deliver it yesterday and that we would get it by tomorrow.i said why was it not put on the truck and delivered first today? She didn't have a answer.now the map shows that the package is in Kansas and we live in Baltimore. How did the package go from delivery in Baltimore to Kansas ?
 5th of Mar, 2014 by   Stephanie La 0 Votes
I placed an order with Amazon.com on the 20th of February and their warehouse waited until the 25th to start shipment. Shipping Progress followed as:US 02/25/2014 5:00 am Shipment information received by LaserShipHALETHORPE, MD US 02/27/2014 4:38 am Arrived at LaserShip Facility From
there on was no updating what so ever. That was until March 3rd 2014
1:40 pm it updates claiming it 02/27/2014 2:00 pm Delivered FRONT DOOR. I
checked consistently nothing was ever found EVER. Tomorrow makes a
solid one week the package was never delivered.
 17th of Mar, 2014 by   Bushkill Bill 0 Votes
I ordered a bunch of stuff and the two items sent by Lasership are missing... Great job Amazon.
 20th of Mar, 2014 by   lrobby 0 Votes
Lasership seems to be another fly-by-night company. I first had trouble with a package from Swansons Health Products, which was claimed to have been delivered to my front door. After complaining to both companies that there was no such delivery, the package was mysteriously left at my front door late the following night. Then last night, 03/19/2014, someone rang my door bell eight times in quick succession, and left a package at my door at 8.58 pm. On both occasions the package was place right up against the storm door making it impossible for me to open the door. I don't know where they are hiring their drivers from and what kind of training, if any, they are giving them, but Lasership would appear to be the worst delivery service in the US.
 21st of Mar, 2014 by   TeazeJay 0 Votes
Lasership is by far the worst delivery company. I would prefer it be delivered by the newspaper kid on his bike with a broken arm. They deliver way pass normal hours or no delivery at all and will say it was delivered when it wasn't on the tracking page. I have many times headed to work and I work the graveshift to find my package leaning against my door. They do not knock or deliver on time just when they feel they have to before heading home. Lasership is a disgrace to couriers everywhere and need to be shutdown.
 29th of May, 2014 by   RDeutsch 0 Votes
I would have to agree with all the comments being made. Amazon, for whatever reason has decided to use Lasership, which as I've now experienced, is the worst decision Amazon could have made. The expected delivery was today, 5/29/14, by 8pm. The package, as I'm told, is sitting in the Orlando distribution center and will not be delivered and no reason is being given. The fact that this delivery is not going to happen is forcing me to postpone an installation. When I choose to use Amazon again, I will make sure they are not using Lasership and if they are, I will cancel the order and find it someplace else.
 8th of Jun, 2014 by   lasership_sucks 0 Votes
It's obvious that Amazon needs to end their relationship with LaserShip. LaserShip is not a reputable company at all. The tracking said it was delivered. I called and after OVER AN HOUR on the phone going back and forth between me, the rep and the driver, they finally delivered it to the right place. It's such a small town and easy place to find but I had to describe the building at least 20 times while the rep had me on hold to talk to the drive. Finally they got the driver to the right address and while the guy from LaserShip was handing me the package, he was on his phone telling someone "I left it there, that's where I left it!" when in fact, it was not left anywhere near my place. In fact, he took it out of his car as he was telling this to someone over the phone. The delivery guy was pretty intimidating and rude too, standing in front of me and blocking me as I was trying to walk down the road to my place (the place where he should have dropped it off). LaserShip is really bad. I love Amazon and their CEO Jeff Bezos is a genius, but they should stick to only reputable shipping companies. LaserShip is not a company that Amazon should be associated with.
 6th of Sep, 2014 by   Kaitlinlee 0 Votes
I've had another terrible experience to add - I payed for 2 day shipping for my package to arrive at 8pm last night and it's been "in transit" since 6pm yesterday, which is ironic, because the Chantilly VA office at least isn't open on weekends!! Then, after waiting 20 minutes on hold (actually a little over), I was contacted by a customer service representative who was able to access the same thing I could see online and call the same office I had called before - the only difference was, she got the days/times wrong of when they were open!! I agree with the above poster - this is a terrible company and Amazon.com def should stop doing business with them!! In the meantime, I highly recommend going to their facebook page and commenting and tagging Amazon in the post so that they can see how many people are upset! https://www.facebook.com/lasership (Also a customer service "person" will message you back but I doubt anything will be accomplished...)

Money Transfer Scam