logo

Fraud and scam

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Kyocera Domino, San Leandro, California Complaints & Reviews - Poor Quality Cell Phone

Kyocera Domino Contacts & Informations

Kyocera Domino

Posted:    Cal27Car06

Poor Quality Cell Phone

Metro PCS
San Leandro, California
I purchased a Kyocera Domino cell phone at Metro PCS for $29 plus a fee $10 for changing phones on my existing account of over 8 years.
The phone won't hold a charge. I took the phone back and complained about this two days after purchase, and the Asst. Mgr. gave me a new battery.
The new battery won't hold a charge either. If I take even one call, or sent just one text, it drains down to half life, then if I do even just one more thing (keep in mind my texts are short, and calls are brief), it drains completely. This is completely unacceptable.
As well, I can't get reception ANYWHERE! Not in my house, not in my front or back yard, not at my office...SO WHAT GOOD IS THIS PHONE?! It's WORTHLESS.
The return policy is for new customers only, AGAIN, what good is that? Some pretty messed up customer service, that's what!
They have all these different phones on display in the store, begging you to buy, then they charge/penalize you for buying one by tacking on a $10 for adding/changing the phone to the new one.
I only bought a new phone because my Nokia lost it's charge cell, but I had had it for 3 years and loved it. AND, I got reception in it EVERYWHERE, this is how I know that the Kyocera phone is a piece of junk.
I am now going to have to put out more money to buy a new phone, and don't have any money to do so because I'm supporting my two adult, unemployed kids who lost their jobs in this tanked out economy.
Metro PCS: I am very unhappy and disappointed with you, your service, your return policy and the products you peddle.
PS: the service agent behind the counter on the day of my purchase was short, rude and unhelpful when I brought the phone back in. I had to ask for a manager to get proper customer service.
A reply from METRO PCS to this complaint would be appreciated.
Comments United States Mobile/Cellular Service Providers
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

9th of Dec, 2010 by   JustMe05 0 Votes
I've had the phone for about a week now and have yet to find something I don't like. The battery lasts me through the whole day with lots of texting. Plus, when I bought it, the lady that sold it to me made it extremely clear that it was a final sale (due to the rebate). I pretty much disagree with everything. I have the exact opposite experience.

VIdeo Game Console Buying Guide