Do not waste your time, this website is garbage

This website is garbage. Your 5 day "Free" trial membership is not free and actually debited $39.95 on the 4th day of the "Free Trial". This is a huge scam and they also charge you to cancel your membership online. Yes you can do it over the phone, but you have to deal with rude people who try to talk you into staying with them for one more month for "Free". What a joke! I do not understand how the people who work there even sleep with themselves at night. Do not waste your time. SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!
Complaint comments Comments (20) Complaint country United States Complaint category Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful?

6th of May, 2011 by    0 Votes
I just want to say I really appreciate your review so that I wouldn't get myself in too deep!
 13th of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes

Itshd.com - Stay away from this website

Just looked through my partners bank statement and saw she had paid them for 10 months £39.95 a month and never realised it shouldn't be allowed. Now shs changing her bank account so she won't pay them anymore. It should be illegal for them to get away with it in today's society.
 1st of Aug, 2011 by    0 Votes
this site is cheating took money as automatic monthly renewal charge after free trial of the membership without remind to member.
 2nd of Oct, 2011 by    0 Votes

Itshd.com - This site BS and I like to know how they got my credit card information

This site BS and I like to know how they got my credit card information. I don't remember ever giving them permission to do anything and I went my money back. 39.95 that was taken out of my account today, now I can not pay my rent.
 6th of Oct, 2011 by    0 Votes
this is really not acceptable. They charged me for 2 consecutive months without getting anything from them. I did not see any movies and yet they charged me on monthly basis... where i signed up only for 5 day Free trial. Anyway, you can't cheat me for long... i know what you are charging is not much but still not right, yet cheating other people, misleading them, just for you to get this money simply and easily... Please stop this! You can do it better and make it right... com' on, i know you can and you will... GOD BLESS!
 12th of Nov, 2011 by    0 Votes
i was directed to thi ssite when I was really on another site.. after I signed I did not find the movie I signed for, on the site... the next day teh site was down, i tried to use the customer support it waqs blank I called the number and was left for ever on line, I called the next day to cancel, before I get charged...she told me the site was down and she could not cancel my membership because the site was down... I was then charged, was never to find any movie that I looked for... stay away from the site it is a big scam...
 29th of Jan, 2012 by    0 Votes
complete scam!!!
If you don't cancel during the trial period
(as stated in the "terms and conditions, " which I found out
after speaking to their rude call center service operator
- who just so happens to sound like she just took it
up the arse!!!)
they charge you.
Who reads the "terms and conditions"???
Well I certainly will from now on, lesson learned.
And before I give my cc details to any website I will do a search
for reviews on the company before hand.
Consumers UNITE, but
I'm not worried I will cancel the transaction with my bank
and get my money back, ha ha ha
 23rd of May, 2012 by    0 Votes
We can't get our money back???? I didn't read these reviews I wish I would've I got the charge but never watched any movies!!!
 23rd of May, 2012 by    0 Votes
What did you tell your bank?
 28th of Nov, 2012 by    0 Votes
I gave them an email address I seldom use, but decided not to sign up when I found out they wanted cc info. within 48 hours I received over 2600 spam emails to that address, where I had never received one before. DO NOT give your email address to these creeps!
 28th of Nov, 2012 by    0 Votes

Itshd.com - DO NOT give them your email address

I gave them a seldom used email address I have, but when I found out they wanted my cc number to view a "free" tv show, I didn't sign up. Within 48 hours I received over 2600 spam emails in that account. I never received any prior to that. DO NOT give them your email address!!
 2nd of Dec, 2012 by    0 Votes

Itshd.com - I don't know why, this website was charged me on my debit account

I don't know why, this website was charged me on my debit account... however, i never use this website though. i don't understand...
anyone know how to refound my money back?
 29th of Jan, 2013 by    0 Votes
luckily i just got away with it, tried registering but for some reason my PC's security program wouldn't let me write my email address down, this was before i read all these awful reviews about itsHD.com, what they're doing cannot be legal, from what I'm hearing they're somehow getting access to peoples Bank accounts then withdrawing money even before this so called free trial is up. No way is this legal, surely some legal group is looking into this.
 7th of Sep, 2013 by    0 Votes
I don't know how they get my debit card imformation and charging it for nothing. I don't even know or browse this site...
 25th of Dec, 2013 by    0 Votes
complete scam please do not use
 25th of Dec, 2013 by    0 Votes
totalscam do not use, stop payment immediately...
 10th of Jan, 2014 by    0 Votes

Itshd.com - Absolute Garbage

This was the greatest waste Of time I have ever encountered.. The Movie selection looks like some "Be kind Rewind" Garbage.. All of these movies I have never heard of in my life and I couldn't even get direct contact to customer support as if they were avoiding me. DO NOT GET THIS
 17th of Mar, 2014 by    0 Votes
This is a complete scam of a site. They use clever marketing to entrap you into signing up and parting with credit card details. They even target young children with FREE style advertising and entice them to sign up. They took over $1, 000 from my daughters account before I was made aware and she didn't even access the site. Numerous contact with the company results in no refund. I'm alarmed due to the fact they show 18+ Adult material and allow children to sign up without any due diligence - avoid this and many other companies they operate: reelvidz.com, itshd.com, filmlush.com, pushplay.com, moviease.com, movielush.com, reelhd.com, cinemaden.com, cineble.com.
 21st of Dec, 2014 by    0 Votes
It took me 4 months waited that found it Fake. No service of the movie they said the'll provide.
They charge me USD 39, 95/month. I could not even find how to log in to the their site.
I need their e-mail I address to cancel but I could not find. This scam really hurts.
I'll go to the bank to stop the payment, I hope they understand
 16th of Aug, 2015 by    0 Votes
I got scammed by itshd.com too. In my case I was charged 5 months, $39.95 each. This is so freaking appalling. These guys should be sent to the place where they belong, the jail.

Contact Us