logo

InternetModeling.com
Stole my earnings
2. (24 mins ago)
Savings2Go
Taking 14.95 a month out of my bank with out my ok!
3. (29 mins ago)
Bikesdirect.com
I don't recommend ordering anything from this website
4. (29 mins ago)
Bravado Media
They Hired people Who are looking for a Job. They never process their employment and do not pay them. They should be exposed
5. (1 hr 4 mins ago)

Posted:    Darrell

Air Mattress defect

Intex
Canton, Illinois
Purchased an air mattress, seam recently ripped down the middle, (no leakage but very uncomfortable) would like to exchange for another one but denied by store merchant, Fam King. I have contacted Intex, the manufacturer but no response.
Please assist me with this matter.
Darrell Grangruth

Comments United States Mattresses
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

20th of Feb, 2009 by   Sunshine Hernandez +1 Votes
i also just recently purchased an Intex air mattress and in literally 33 days air was coming out of the valve. the seams are also made very cheap and thin so that i don't have a tear but just the seams are leaking. i know areobeds are more expensive but gotta say worth it. the material and the seams are so durable INCLUDING the valve which could be the worst part of their product. i am so shocked Paragon sport in NYC would carry Intex but not Aero. Not to mention put their name to such a shotty product.
 10th of Jan, 2010 by   DBrooks +1 Votes
My intex mattress is loosing air ...I have to fill it every two days. I DO NOT RECOMMEND BUYING AN INTEX AIR MATTRESS---Beware!
 26th of Sep, 2013 by   pat g +1 Votes
I have purchased 3 of the Intex mattress this year. They have all three started leaking within a few weeks (4-5) and have had to be replaced. I have written several times as they have no contact phone numbers to no avail. They usually fail after return policy at retail operation runs out. Apparently the quality control division is on extended leave of absence.

29th of Mar, 2014 by   xceleasyfit 0 Votes
I am very happy to read your articles it’s very useful for me,
and I am completely satisfied with your website.
All comments and articles are very useful and very good.
Your blog is very attention-grabbing. I am loving all of the in.
turn you are sharing with each one!….
target="_blank">Air Mattress

6th of Apr, 2014 by   scott gleason 0 Votes
I have bought two intex queen mattresses. Both lasted about thirty days before their seams began splitting. I will not buy another!!!
 30th of Jun, 2014 by   Harold D Wilderman 0 Votes
I have had 3 Intex Air mattresses and insides come loose and i forms a bubble so you can not sleep on it.
 7th of Sep, 2014 by   Les25 0 Votes
I'm very disappointed with these mattresses. Both of them the seams have come loose and huge bubble forms. Once that happens you can't sleep on them. A waste of money, $100 on each bed.
 7th of Dec, 2014 by   dchrisle 0 Votes
I also bought the intex air mattress and within the second day of using it, i had to keep putting air in it. there are no holes, it stays pumped for a good hour or two and then as time goes on, it loses air and i have to keep refilling it. i would not recommend this bed to anyone. waste of money and time. and u cant return it to the store and no one calls you back. horrible.
 16th of Feb, 2015 by   Melissalynn 0 Votes
Why can't you return to store and exchange? I have my receipt and just bought it in January 30. The mattress seems to be losing air, as we have to refill at least twice a night. No visible holes anywhere.

Health Care Reform: What Now?

Latest Groups