logo

International Oddities Contacts & Informations

Posted:    Richard

Awful company

internationaloddities.com
I bought some herbal products from International Oddities after reading their reviews and watching several online videos they provide for their customers. All bogus and lies. Product nothing like their ads, I didn't even bother trying what had I bought from them.

I wanted to contact them and there is no phone number or address to make contact. The only number they give is: 800-730-4438 which takes you to a long-long ad and then ordering line...nothing else offered, total automation, no live person or forward number.

Don't buy from them, all sugar coated flavored pressed pipe or chewing tobacco. Not real like they've describe, garbage and no contact email or phone number.

Thanks for reading my complaint.
Comments United States Health & Beauty
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

5th of Feb, 2009 by   Iknowbetter -4 Votes
Your a fool. You didnt like the products but you didnt try them either. I find they are BETTER than that indicated by the company. You sir are acting rediculous... Int Oddities products are quite amazing but they are smoking products- and you must SMOKE them before wasting your opinion of them on others.
 16th of Feb, 2009 by   SmokerSmoker -4 Votes
You are right Iknowbetter. This guy is stupid. If you are old enough to play with fire you roll up the bud, light a match and smoke it. Then you should like it... if you actually inhale. The stuff is good. A few products could be stronger but for the most part the stuffs the bomb and the prices are within reason.

Peace.
 16th of Feb, 2009 by   somecallemwaffles -4 Votes
Though I find it absolutely revolting you were unwilling to actually TRY the product before you bash it on the internet, it took a two second search to find some info for you so I'm going to share. Might I suggest a better way to word your complaint than "This stuff looks like it may not be good" before you write your letter.

P.O. Box 6009-433
Cypress, CA 90630
 1st of Mar, 2009 by   Rockaholic -3 Votes
I don't like strong language but this guy really is a dumb ass. Wasting everyones time to say he didnt like the products he ordered and he did not try them. FYI They DO have a live 24 hour operator phone number...but I see why you cant find it (or your nose). They are mainly a MAIL ORDER company and that means you order from the mail. Open up a High Times magazine within the last 20 years and you can find their address and phone numbers.
I usually buy their products from stores but have ordered online. The stuff is good. I dont know how its legal.
Charles
 13th of Jun, 2009 by   terrible 0 Votes
Hey.. my biggest complain with International Oddities is in their marketing - I can not comment on the product itself, as I have never ordered from them. However, International Oddities is clearly inclined towards SPAM and FALSIFICATION... they have heavily utilized BLOG SPAMMING to give people the idea that their products were used in the making of the "Pineapple Express" movie, when infact their product has never been used as a prop by SONY . They fabricated a paragraph claiming their products involvement in the movie, which can be seen word-for-word on many blogs. There are no official press releases by Seth Rogan that endorse the use of internationall oddities products.

This is not advertising -- this is just SHAMELESS, and is absolutely false.
 15th of Nov, 2009 by   kalimama -2 Votes
Uh, Mr./Ms. Terrible? You seem to have a lot to say about International Oddities' supposed "SPAM, " but you don't tell us what evidence you have of the "FALSIFICATIONS." I mean, you say "this is just SHAMELESS" like you have a vested interested in people believing it... Why is that?

Thirty seconds of Googling will take you to video of Seth Rogen smoking legal weed on the MTV Video Music Awards. Considering that I.O. is the biggest and most respected company in the market, chances are good it was theirs. And then there's "Leaves of Grass, " the new Ed Norton movie that was made using I.O. "stunt buds" (and I hear they've got some pretty good logo placement in the movie, too.)

Which leads me to "Richard's" original message. I don't know whose herbs he got, but it damn sure wasn't I.O. I've got three cans of the stuff sitting on my desk right now, and every one of them is filled with fat green buds. There was a competitor that got nailed for selling fake International Oddities buds though, so maybe you just got ripped off?
 21st of Nov, 2009 by   jNummy +3 Votes
this stuff is crap i got a bag of shake that tastes nasty. It is the worst thing i have ever smoked in my life. it was called "ultra" wizard smoke. If they can offer me something that isn't shake i would probably buy it. but this is the worst thing ever good thing i only purchased 14gs so it wasn't a total waste.
 2nd of Dec, 2009 by   Anita Bonghit +2 Votes
You know I read all of these posts before I placed my order and I agreed with all of the people telling the original guy he was a douche bag... Then I opened my order. Not only does it not look like legal "bud" (unless your Ray Charles) but it does not smell like "bud" but it does not taste like it either.

It was not shake like some of the posts claim, it was little balls of herbs stuck together, and at a glance it looked similar to some brick "buds" before they were bricked up, but then you open the package... and the strange smell hits you like a brick to the face.

The best part is that I got Blueberry and completely different type, they smell and taste exactly the same, and the Blueberry tastes like barfberry! OK and now the "buzz" that some video reviewers talk about. Its more like nausea and a mild headache, I say go to the local hardware store and buy a framing hammer (a 16 or 20 ounce should do) and repeatedly hit your self in the head (do not hit head with hammer) and you should get about the same feeling. If the hit in the head only makes you dizzy and not nauseous, eat some at Long John Silvers before buying the hammer and that should do the trick.

Anyone telling you that International Oddities stuff is like the real thing has never had the real thing, or was paid to say so; and I have the shipping box, the receipt, the can on the "red" and the tube of the Barfberry to prove it. This was not fake stuff form a competitor, it was legit and tasted like SH!T.

I will re-post once I get a few replies with pictures... so no one else gets burned! HighTimes should be ashamed for allowing them to buy add space.
 23rd of Dec, 2009 by   sir smoke alot -1 Votes
ultra wizard smoke does smell funny but makes a hell of a cut
 26th of Dec, 2009 by   smdick +2 Votes
Absolutely fake - no high - and dangerous to your health.
 7th of Jan, 2010 by   Paddy O'Flannigan +1 Votes
IO is all bullshit. And all of the posts made here supporting IO, were made by IO representatives. Here's a message...Stop selling bullshit products, and cut the aggressive, deceitful, spamming marketing approach. Not only is your product total bullshit and fake, you piss people off with your fucking shit attitude towards those with a brain about or have experience with your fucking bullshit product.\

Fuck off you corporate money-whores.
 7th of Jan, 2010 by   disgusted and cheated -1 Votes
I just received an order from Intl Oddities and I am very disappointed. I ordered the 420 Special package for 55.00 which includes Dro and Stunk buds with a small gram sample of Black O (hash like resin). I was also given free items which included a lighter that didn't work, which they say is a 30.00 value, some hemp rolling papers and a hand held rolling machine. The buds of both the Dro and Stunk "look" real in the package but when I opened them up they smelled like cigarette tobacco with a hint of blueberry. I broke up the buds which were pressed together leaves with no sticks or seeds in sight, rolled them and lit up. The smoke smelled just like a cigarette and tasted like it too. I quit smoking cigarettes 13 years ago and hate everything about them, the smell, taste and smelly fingers etc. so these were very disappointing to say the least, but I tried to give them the benefit of doubt and smoked 1/2 joint of each herb. I was so disappointed when I felt nothing at all except deceived. The extinguished joints smell just like a cigarette ashtray too...gross. The best thing in the whole package is the rolling machine and papers, which are not not worth the 55.00 plus 10.00 shipping I paid. There is no contact info for refunds or customer complaints, the 800 number is totally automated so you can't speak to anyone either. I warn all others contemplating ordering from these guys to forget about it and go and buy a pack of cigarettes instead for a whole lot less.
 7th of Jan, 2010 by   stefen999 +1 Votes
"IO is all bullshit. And all of the posts made here supporting IO, were made by IO representatives. Here's a message...Stop selling bullshit products, and cut the aggressive, deceitful, spamming marketing approach. Not only is your product total bullshit and fake, you piss people off with your fucking shit attitude towards those with a brain about or have experience with your fucking bullshit product."

you took the words right out of my mouth do a quick IO search here and see the 90 other complaints against these bastards

also disgusted and cheated you ordered pot from an online company...thats your own fault for being so stupid
 6th of Feb, 2010 by   adubblu 0 Votes
bought some bahli bubble herb and it really looks great. taste like burnt marshmellows and had no effect whatsoever... hella lame
 14th of Feb, 2010 by   Duddie 0 Votes
Thank you all for the REAL info about I.O. I was about to order the skunk stuff, thinking Man a buz would be nice, I am afraid now, thinking I will just be wasting my money, and I have NEVER been a smoker of cigarettes, I think they stink like shit, and are harmful for everyone, And I hate the option of getting HOOKED, , Cigarettes is additctive, and that is stupid, I wonder why the world allows that bull shit to be sold legal. That is Totally Stupid, thinking of Inhaling, smoke and blowing it out, and all you get is Nurve Control, LOL, thats dumb, It gets good people Hooked, , Think about it, Thats how the companies are SUPER RICH, getting their customers HOOKED, , I like Marijuana, thats my deal, thats what I like, Nothing else, and I will NOT purchase from I.O. Hell now, , Thank you all for telling me that, I would not be very happy taking a toke of Standard Cigarette Smoke, , Hech now, , Thank you, thank you, thank you.. TO all telling the truth.
 13th of Mar, 2010 by   ActualIOCustomer +1 Votes
I.O. is very good at "scamming" their customers. I purchased 4 oz. of 6 different kinds of "legal bud" from them. I smoked a little bit and ended up throwing it all away. It doesnt absolutely nothing as far as effect except hurt your throat and give you a headache. I highly doubt there is anything in the product to give you a "buzz/high". Every single product on their website is the exact same thing. All they do it spray the "buds" with some sort of chemical that makes it smell and taste different. Trust me whe I say this "DO NOT BUY FROM THEM". If you need a MJ substitute, this is not it. Virtually all products called "legal bud" are absolute rip offs. The ONLY things that do anything are "herbal smokes" and "herbal incense" (i.e. spice gold, K2, serenity now), but those are still way over priced and do not produce an effect anywhere compared to MJ. I see a lot of people are giving the thread started shit because he didn't even smoke it. If you have ever bought this stuff, you don't need to smoke it. The smell and look alone is enough to make you feel sick, not to mention the smoke is more harsh than filter-less tobacco. Tobacco will give you more of a buzz than this stuff. If you really don't believe me...go ahead and buy some. It is nothing but an absolute waste of money. You will see. Don't go crying to anybody after you buy it, as I have given you a 100% honest and truthful review. I only need 2 words to describe I.O. products: "Complete Garbage".
 20th of Mar, 2010 by   William Gates 0 Votes
A few years ago I tried IO products. I think it was the ti-stix and some other bud in a tube.

The ti-stix was nasty, just a bunch of herbs pressed into a stick and coated with a thick brown spray. Never mind the product was hard to work with, couldn't be "broken up" due to sticky crap, but after a while I managed to somehow smoke something of it only to be dissappointed by the awful flavor and harshness of the smoke, only to go on like many others I felt nothing but a headache coming on.

The other bud was just as much of a waste as far as what it was worth smoking. Although not nearly as nasty as the ti-stix crap.

MJ like experience 0, feeling of being totally ripped 1.

Recently I have tried the incense, and am very pleased. Someone mentions Serenity Now. All I have to say is serenity now, insanity later! Indeed these incense are more es pensive. My experience tho, is that this incense nearly works in one hit. At least one "small bowl" in a bong, and you're done. So no stems/seeds 3 grams is probably more like 5 grams of mj, and also it's pretty potent so you don't have to smoke as much. I would say potency of SN is right up there with $400/o mj. Unfortunately, I also feel products of these types may be subjected to counterfeiting more easily than most, because packaging is not readily identifiable or known and quite frankly anyone can print a bag to look like something and fill it with some herbs and what not. I highly doubt the SN I got is counterfeit, as I'm VERY WELL satisifed with it (and believe me I know good mj).
 20th of Mar, 2010 by   YourMother 0 Votes
I recently bought some International Oddities...The products are very presentable, the shipping is fast, and you receive free bonus gifts. They hype their stuff up to sound like wow, I am going to get super duper mega ultra stoned!!! After smoking an entire joint and bowl of each on separate occasions, I came to the conclusion that I will never order from this company again. They all tasted similar, in the sense that they taste...odd to say the least, maybe similar to that of some cheap incense or potpourri. I didn't feel the least bit high, but I did get a super relaxed feeling. Nothing can replace my love for MJ. Good try International Oddities. I recommend that none of you buy from them unless you want some tobacco that tastes like potpourri!
 20th of Mar, 2010 by   420Tokin 0 Votes
I have tried virtually everything they carry. It is all shit. Total Crap. It smells like ass, tastes like ass, and if you are posting here defending, than we know who you work for.. lol. International Shit in a bag should be the name of the company. There are other legalbuds companies that have decent product, again as long as you understand it's not giong to be just like the real thing. Internationaloddities.com products actually clogged my bowl in 1 smoke, ruining another bowl for my water pipe, and than I gave up. they are sticky, smell like total crap and make your lungs hurt.
 22nd of Mar, 2010 by   chuqie 0 Votes
420Tokin could you recommend some legal bud companies that are acceptable?

Latest Scams Sweeping the United States