logo

Posted:    Susan Gunsallus

unauthorized charged debit card $19.95

INTELIUS
intelius.com
An unauthorized charge appeared on my PA child support debit card statement on December 7, 2010 for $19.95. I did not approve this charge. I had no knowledge of this charge. I want reimbursed $19.95 plus compensation for stress, cost, and interest as quickly as possible.
Comments United States Security Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

15th of Dec, 2011 by   Mindy W. 0 Votes
I too have had this unknown unauthorized charge from my account. I am not happy about this and this needs resolved quickly. Please reimburse my account back and take me off your whole system or how ever you found my info.
 19th of Nov, 2012 by   Brenda Hare 0 Votes
This company has charged my debit card two separate times now in the last couple months. It is very, very frustrating and I am so sick of these bogus charges appearing on my card transactions and then this money is taken off my card and I can not afford this crap left and right. I am this close to closing out my debit card and I should not have to do this!! Please reimburse my account and please do not for any circumstances take money out of my account again. I made the mistake of ordering info for one phone number and now you have my card info, which I deeply regret. Thank you in advance for your cooperation in said matter. Good day.

11/18/2012 INO*INTELIUS.COM/SB Pending -$19.95
 28th of Nov, 2012 by   Johnny Fabulous 0 Votes
They took $19.95 out of my account. How due I sue them for taking my money??? I wanna sue them!!!

Online Shoppers Warned About '12 Scams of Christmas'

Latest Groups