logo

Kumon Math & Reading
Children's education horror story
2. (2 mins ago)
Shopperdisc.co.uk
Unknown deduction from my bank account
3. (58 mins ago)
Schumacher Cargo Logistics
Missing and damaged goods, unwilling to resolve issue with client
4. (1 hr 12 mins ago)
hairplusbase.com
Too slow deliver and bad-quality hair extension
5. (1 hr 15 mins ago)
powerrideoutlet.com
No info about order and seller is jerk

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Posted:    Susan Gunsallus

unauthorized charged debit card $19.95

INTELIUS
intelius.com
An unauthorized charge appeared on my PA child support debit card statement on December 7, 2010 for $19.95. I did not approve this charge. I had no knowledge of this charge. I want reimbursed $19.95 plus compensation for stress, cost, and interest as quickly as possible.
Comments United States Security Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

15th of Dec, 2011 by   Mindy W. 0 Votes
I too have had this unknown unauthorized charge from my account. I am not happy about this and this needs resolved quickly. Please reimburse my account back and take me off your whole system or how ever you found my info.
 6th of Mar, 2012 by   T Murray 0 Votes

charge I did not authorize $19.95 - Intelius sb

I ordered a name search for .95 cents and they charged me $19.95
 13th of Mar, 2012 by   Intelius_Customer_Support 0 Votes

If you still need assistance with your account please visit the contact us page on the Intelius website for a variety of options to contact Customer Support.

www.intelius.com/emailcontact.php
 5th of May, 2012 by   Lookingintoscams 0 Votes
They did the same thing to me. This is illegal. Not only is there any notice of this on their reciepts THEY ALSO FAIL to notify you via e-mail that they took the charge out of you credit card account.

EVERY other company sends an e-mail confirmation!!!

That tells you they are STEALING!

Report to your state attorney general - you can do so online. I AM!!!
 25th of Jun, 2012 by   jlschmid2002 0 Votes

19.95 charge I didn't athorized - Intelius sb

Unauthorized charge of 19.95
 11th of Jul, 2012 by   Cburk 0 Votes
I agree, did the same thing to my wife's account
 19th of Nov, 2012 by   Brenda Hare 0 Votes
This company has charged my debit card two separate times now in the last couple months. It is very, very frustrating and I am so sick of these bogus charges appearing on my card transactions and then this money is taken off my card and I can not afford this crap left and right. I am this close to closing out my debit card and I should not have to do this!! Please reimburse my account and please do not for any circumstances take money out of my account again. I made the mistake of ordering info for one phone number and now you have my card info, which I deeply regret. Thank you in advance for your cooperation in said matter. Good day.

11/18/2012 INO*INTELIUS.COM/SB Pending -$19.95
 28th of Nov, 2012 by   Johnny Fabulous 0 Votes
They took $19.95 out of my account. How due I sue them for taking my money??? I wanna sue them!!!
 30th of Oct, 2013 by   Paul Izzo 0 Votes
It also happened to me but just to be fair, I called Intelius and I politely spoke to their customer service. I explained to him that I was unaware or missed the part about the monthly charge of $19.95 after 7 days. He said no problem and my money was refunded to me within 5 business days.

Michael Moore and Sean Hannity Talk About Mortgage Crisis