logo

Rev. Leonard Bell
ILLEGAL REPRESENTATION AMONG MY PARTNERS
5. (24 mins ago)
Addleshaw, Bird & Mitchell
Scam company requesting a $20 fee for an application to receive an award of $2,997,500.00

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Indian Oil corporation Complaints & Reviews - Gas distributor not caring for customers

Indian Oil corporation Contacts & Informations

Indian Oil corporation

Posted:    Panna Ram Siyag

Gas distributor not caring for customers

Agency of Indane Gas in Asal Durg building, Jaipur, Rajasthan, is not bothered to attend phones, doesn't care for honoring bookings, is selling cooking gas in black, is indulging in malafide business practices. Is anyone there to to listen? IOC is a public sector compnay, so it doesn't matter if it looses business. There are no private players as of now. Don't we in India need more privatisation / competition?
Comments India Utility Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

29th of Apr, 2008 by   Sudhir 0 Votes
Punjab State Office,
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. (MD),
Plot No.3A, Sector 19A, Madhya Marg,
Chandigarh.

Subject:- Complaint against Deep Indane Service, Agency, Majri, District, Mohali.

I, the inhabitant of Village Mullanpur Garibdass, submit as under:-
1. That my village Mullanpur Garibdass, which is situated at a distance of hardly 3 kilometers from Chandigarh, inhabits the population of around 12000 people. Of late, every family is solely dependent on Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) for its cooking needs. I wish to highlight to your goodself the very genuine grievance and hardship being faced by me and people of the village, that there is no LPG agency or Godown of the Indian Oil Corporation in the near vicinity of Mullanpur Garibdass.

2. That the only Gas Agency through which LPG cylinders are supplied in our town, viz. Deep Indane Service, Majri, District Mohali, is situated at a distance of about 12-14 kilometers. There is no door-to-door service for supplying cylinders in my town. The persons running the said agency dictate their own terms for supplying LPG cylinders to the poor inhabitants of the town and sometime charge more price than the fixed by the corporation. There are no fixed working hours of the said agency. The persons running the agency do whatever they like and they unnecessarily harass and humiliate the poor inhabitants of our town. The employees deputed for supplying the cylinders don’t have any etiquette/ manner how to communicate with the customers and they always used such a rough language to the customers. Moreover, the telephone/mobile numbers installed at the agency for gas booking are always out of order. As such, in this computer-age also, one has to waste his/her entire day, sometimes more than one day or two, to get an LPG cylinder refilled from the aforesaid agency, which is very humiliating and embarrassing too. Therefore, I submit number of complaints against the said agency before your goodself which are as under:-

1. No –door-to-door service is provided to the consumer.
2. They openly sold LPG cylinders in black in the market.
3. Communication of the employees deputed for delivery of LPG cylinders alongwith dealing of the proprietor Mr.Sukhwinder Singh with the customers is not good.
4. Gas in cylinders always underweight and the seal of the LPG cylinders always found broken as the employees deputed in the godown may pilferage the gas.
5. The phone/mobile numbers installed at the agency for booking are always out of order.
6. There is no time fixed by the agency for the delivery of LPG cylinders in the area that also in working days. Due to that reason, employees working in the Govt. offices face severe problems.
7. I don’t have any male member (except my father who is suffering from brain hemorrhage) at home to carry the LPG cylinder from the place where the tractor-trolley of the agency comes in working hours, for distributing the LPG cylinders which is far from my home. I also put my grievance before the Area Manager, Mr.Shakula verbally on his mobile 9417217436 so many times, though he assured me to sort out my problems but he did not take any action against the proprietor Mr.Sukhwinder Singh. I feel that they both seem to be hand and glove that is why my genuine problem is not solved.

Your are, therefore, requested to kindly look into the matter and take necessary action against the erring agency and sort out the aforementioned problems faced by me and make necessary arrangement for opening a Godown or LPG agency in the Mullanpur Garibdass, at the earliest so that the residents of our town may not be subjected to any further harassment and inconvenience.
Yours faithfully,

Dated : 28.2.2008 [ SUDHIR KUMAR ]
s/o Nirmal Singh, V.&P.O Mullanpur Garibdass, District Mohali.
Consumer No.D-3111
 4th of May, 2008 by   Akhilesh Mishra 0 Votes
The Senior Manager (LPG),
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. (MD)

subject: Complain against poor service of Agnihotri gas service, sector- 37 Noida.

Sir,
I am Akhilesh, residing sec-37 NoidaI have a connection of your cooking gas. Sir I have transffered this connection from Shibabad(Ghaziabad) to Noida sec-37 Agnihotri Gas Service on 3rd of May, till now date they don't have any record in their system to book the gas. when I went to ask why it is so, they are saying that you just transffered it before some days, it will take 2 to 3 days to feed your data in system, and after feeding in system it will take 3 or 4 days more to deliver the gas.
Now you please tell me how much time you take to get transffered a connection and to provide the gas at home. This is really ridiculous, we are just fed of it. Please take a necessary action regarding this issue.

Thanks

Cant Faizabad (U.P.)

Ref.: Consumer No. 4443411/ E24320

Sub: Cheating with Poor Services

Dear Sir / Madam,

With reference to the above, I would like to inform you that the consumers of Village Niyamatpur had taken a gas cylinder connection on the commitment from your gas agency that we will get an on road service from our nearby market area Haringtonganj with extra charges of Rs.10 at the time of every cylinder refilling for some period and after that we will get the service from your branch office at Harigtonganj which is opening shortly.

Since last three years, we found that the on road services for gas cylinder refilling has quit from your agency and the same is selling from private shop keepers with the extra charges of Rs.150/- to Rs.200/- approx., which is against the Rules and Regulation of Indian Oil Corporation.

As we are getting a poor service from such a reputed agency, requested to investigate the matter on the priority and start the services as given earlier, otherwise failing of which we shall be constrained to take recourse to Consumer Forum in the interest of justice.

In case of emergency, to whom should consumers will approach for help in the absence of Service Centre or Help line in the nearby area. Requested to do the needful at the earliest.

Yours truly,

(Shiv Kumar Tiwari)
Correspondence Address
A/205 New Sai Samarth CHS LTD.
Sri Prastha Rd. No. 2

The Manager
Customer complaints dept,
Indian Oil Corporation.

Dear Sir,

I am bringing to your kind notice of the very poor service of ' Nirmal Indane Gas' at Avarampalayam, Coimbatore.

1. If we phone to get cylinder, most of the times nobody attends.
2. Even if somebody attends, no proper reply is obtained.
3. If the staff commits 4 days delivery time of LPG cylinder, we get the cylinder only after 10 days - that too we have to remind them every day.
4. The lady who interacts with the customer never responds respectfully. She doesn't know how to behave properly with a customer. She uses rough words in an arrogant manner.
5. Services like Billing, Printing, or any document is not done properly- always done erratically.
6. Looking for every opportunity to bill more or charge extra on customer.

We have been interacting with so many offices, Banks etc, but we all ( we are a group of people- not a single person writing this mail ) got disgusted with the service of Nirmal Indane Gas especially the way the Lady there behaves. ( to identify - she is a dark-complexioned round face lady- name we think Koilkani or so)

This lady must be sent out - at least to save the Name of Indian Oil Corporation
Customer
 30th of Aug, 2008 by   atul singh 0 Votes
The Senior Manager (LPG),
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. (MD)

Sub: non regular gas distrubution

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am Atul singh residing chowk
bazar mankapur dist-gonda (up)
pin-271302

Niveden hai ke aap ke vitrak messers" RAJ KAMAL GAS SERVIS" maskanava (gonda)(up) ke dawara MANKAPUR TOWN me kabhi bhi suchare roop se gas aapurti nahi ke jati hai tatha naye connection main logo se 1000 Rs extra liya tha.
vada kiya gaya tha ke pratak week hum aapne van se dilver karenge paranyu kabhi kabhar chodke gas nahi aati hai.
please take an action imdetely to solve this problem.

Yours truly,

The Managar
Cusomer Complaint section
Indinan Oil Croporation.

Dear sir,

I am bringing to your notice the non co-operative attitude of your agent Ajitha Gas company, Chennai.

i had informed about the reflling of the cylinder on First of Septmber, 2008, till date they have not supplied the clinder and when we contacted them i am getting the same reply of sending the cylinder by the evening. They have been telling these for the last one week. I had also contacted personlay, enver then they are not caring to attend my complaint.

Krishnan
 21st of Sep, 2008 by   B. Naveen Kumar 0 Votes
The Customer Care Centre
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd

Sir,

I am the Asst Legislative Counsel to the Govt of India. My aged father is having gas connection and his distributor is Jai Jawan Gas service situated at Sector 7, Dwarka, New Delhi.

My father wants to transfer the gas connection in my name. I am the only son. I have no other brother or sister. My mother also expired long ago.

Our distributor told us that my father cannot transfer the connection in my name as the new rule introduced by ioc. I want to know whether this is true. I also want to know if my father wants to transfer the gas connection in my name what is the proceedure. Please advise us. My cell No is 09968077369
 25th of Sep, 2008 by   vir Amrit Singh 0 Votes
respected sir/madam,
i am bringing my problem in your notice so that it can be sorted out as early as possible.my address is vpo ghanauri kalan, teh dhuri, dist sangrur(pb).i am a customer of venus gas agency dhuri 01675-265018.gas agency send trolly of 40 cylinders to our village on every thursday.but there was along que of customers who wait for trolly from early in the morning 4 a.m.trolly usually comes between 11 to 12 p.m.everyone dont have free time to wait for trolly.when we go to gas agency to take a filled cylinder, they denied us to give cylinder from their warehouse tat is just at the back of the agency.they told us that when trolly is going to your village take cylinder from there.i heared that they do so because of rebate.my customer number is 231161.please solve my problem .i will be very grateful to you
 26th of Sep, 2008 by   NABESA 0 Votes

Indane Gas Area Office
Kerla State Office
Cochin

Sub: Home Delivery of LPG Domestic Gas cylinder—Complaint—regarding
Ref: Consumer No. 28678 at CHAND GAS AGENCIES, Nadakkavu Cross Road, Calicut-673 001

I am the consumer of the above referred Gas Agency since 26-06-2008. The agency has supplied gas cylinders to the consumers nearby my house. My house can accessible by them for home delivery but the Gas Agency denied for supplying the refill cylinder to my home. I have collected the refill cylinder from the Agency directly.

In my house, I am the only person to do such type of works and I have my own limitations. I have to attend my old aged husband so leaving the house is very difficult to me. I have several times requested the Gas agency regarding the matter but they informed me the inconvenience.

In these circumstances I have no other way but to pray before you for taking necessary action to get me the home delivery of the Gas Cylinder refill.

Yours sincerely

NABEESA
 27th of Sep, 2008 by   Murali Krishna 0 Votes
Respected Sir,

I am residing at Chennai, Kanagam area. Recently the TN govt relaxed the rule 'Ration Card' to get new LPG connection. I have enquired about the prices at www.ioc.com, where it is clearly specifying total amount at the time of taking connection is "1786" for 14.2kg connection, apart from this amout, we must show an LPG stove and Tube according to the ISI standards specified there in.

Today I went to an IOC gas distributor at "TU C S Kamadhenu Coop Super Market", surprisingly they are telling the price as 4500 (four thousands five hundred) including Stove and rubber tube and I have asked the same question and they are replying this is the price and no other details available with them.

The question was why these distributors are selling Stove and rubber tube themselves and imposing on customers as they needed? According to IOC, these people should not collect more than whey IOC specified. Are these distributors are doing other business by giving good hand to the Stove makers? Why you sir not taking proper action against these type of distributors?

The another question is, accorind go IOC it is 1786/- but according to distributor it is 4500. There is nearly 2700/- difference is there. There almost 1.5 timer higher price the distributor is selling. Please take proper action aginst thoise kind of distributors.
 29th of Sep, 2008 by   jitendra.rajput 0 Votes
Dear sir
Nalasopara (E) HP Gas very bad service 21 din ke baad hamara cilender aata hai complent deneke liye jaate he to koi complent bhi nahi leta, krupya karake ishke bare me aap kathor karvai kijiye,
Regards
Jitendra.Rajput
 29th of Sep, 2008 by   DEVERAJAN 0 Votes
My consumer No 11058 . My gas agency name is Padma Gas
Agency. It is in BROADWAY . w ehave booked it on 19th September but till now we have not recieved the gas... we do call them regularly but there is no proper response to the the customers...this it wat is happening in regular basis... we all hope that the management will take necessary action and solve the customers problems

thanking you
A.DEVERAJAN
 29th of Sep, 2008 by   Puranik Sunita S 0 Votes
Distributor code no 31409268, Prayag Indane, Propriotor Mr Indrakumar D Jevarikar in Aurangabad, Maharashtra is not bothered to attend phones, doesn't care for honoring bookings. Is anyone there to listen? IOC is a public sector compnay, so it doesn't matter if it looses business. There are no private players as of now. Don't we in India need more privatisation / competition?

My customer no is 006227, I have booked the cylinder personally with them on 16-09-2008, since last 10 days I am regularly following for it personally, he is honouring or attending it. During these festival season, it is very irritating and this is their regualr practice.
 23rd of Oct, 2008 by   Goswami Bijnan Mihir Dash 0 Votes
Dear Sir,

I Goswami Bijnan Mihir Dash Living in house no -1-10/298/6, Lane no -6, Road no-1, Bharmanwadi, Begumpet, Hyderabad-16, my consumer number is 51686 and i am customer of Shri Balaji Gas Service.Begumpet.AP.i am consumer more than 4 years.
I always booked my cylinder timely through over the phone, but last 4(four) months i am not receiving my cylinder timely .When ever i asked they say it will take 7days for the deliver, but i have not received within 7day last 4 month.
I have already applied for 2nd cylinder dt 2nd jan 08, but till date i have not received .when i asked to Distributor regarding my 2nd cylinder he said i don't know. you check with head office.I have facing so many problems last two months, we are using Stove for cooking the food.
i request the company to take seroious action against the concerned person and supply the gas cylinder in time to the customer.when i can get my 2nd cylinder.please let me know.

Regards
Bijnan
 31st of Oct, 2008 by   K.Kumari 0 Votes
Dear Sir,

I have booked for gas cylinder just 20 days before but still I could’t get the cylinder and now whenever I recall the same the phones are not working . kindly send filled cylinder immediately, my cons. No is V 2270 and the address is K.Kumari sec.3A/277 Vaishali GZB,

K.Kumari
 3rd of Nov, 2008 by   srinivasan 0 Votes
The Managar
Cusomer Complaint section
Indinan Oil Croporation.

Dear sir,

I am bringing to your notice the non co-operative attitude of your agent Naveen Gas, CIT Nagar Chennai.

i had informed about the reflling of the cylinder on 22nd of Septmber, 2008, till date they have not supplied the clinder and when we contacted them i am getting the same reply of sending the cylinder 10 days. They have been telling these for the last . I had also contacted personlay, enver then they are not caring to attend my complaint.

srinivasan
 3rd of Nov, 2008 by   srinivasan 0 Votes
We have same problem in every month we have single clynder
if its two clynder some what manage please help us this problem
please advivce Naveen Gas agency Cit Nager Chennai
 4th of Nov, 2008 by   sunny 0 Votes
आपके रिटेल आउट्लेट पर पेट्रोल में मिट्टी के तेल की मिलावट की जा रही
हे। गहलोत सर्विस स्टेशन जसपुर, जिला-(उ0सि0नगर) उत्तरान्चल में आपकी एक आउट्लेट हे यहां पर पेट्रोल में मिट्टी तेल की
मिलावट की जा रही हे मेने स्वंय अपनी बाइक मे पेट्रोल लिया था जिसमे
मिलावट थी जिससे मेरी बाइक खराब हो गयी। क्रपया ध्यान दें इसी प्रकार
होता रहा तो ग्राहक इन्डिन आयल का नाम भूल जायेगे मेरा ध्यान इस ओर आपको
दिलाना हे क्रपया इस ओर ध्यान देवे।
 16th of Nov, 2008 by   ANSHUL AGARWAL 0 Votes
I AM HAVING A DOMESTIC GAS CONNECTION WITH VIKRAMIDTYA GAS AGENCY AT AGRA.THE DISTRIBUTOR ALWAYS BOOK THE GAS AFTER 25 DAYS OF PREVIOUS DELIEVERY.PREVIOUSLY IT WAS 20 DAYS BUT NOW 25 DAYS AND THE GAS WILL COME AFETR 7-10 DAYS.I HAVE CONTACTED THE INDAIN OIL OFFICERS BUT NO ONE IS GIVING A PROPER REPLY IN THIS MATTER.
CAN ANY ONE HELP ME IN THIS MATTER.
MOBILE":9368349308
 7th of Jan, 2009 by   vidhan kumar 0 Votes
sub-for gas agency
sir
i am vidhan kumar .i want to open a gas agency in my town so sir plz say what is the requirement for that.i m a engineer.and our town is sixty km from patna, a gas agency is very neccesary in our town so sir kindly look at this matter for that i will always oblise to you.

Beware of Free Land Scam