logo

Avvya
FAKE/TOXIC SOAP
2. (36 mins ago)
DHL
DHL non delivery and theft!
3. (38 mins ago)
Security staff

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Indane Gas Agency Complaints & Reviews - Customer harassment!

Indane Gas Agency Contacts & Informations

Indane Gas Agency

Posted:    Alka

Customer harassment!

I am having a Consumer No. GK0010175 with the G. K. Indane Gas Agency, Kamal Kant Road, Ratu Road, Main Road, Ranchi - 834001. I booked for Gas cylinder on 11.10.2006 with an assurance that the cylinder will be delivered within 3 working days. But the same has not been delivered till date. I have personally seen the delivery van distributing the same around the area.

I have to borrow cylinder from my neighbor for use due to such delay. They also harass me and ask to come time and again. They also do not respond positively.
Comments India Utility Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

4th of Dec, 2006 by   Palani Shankar 0 Votes
I am residing at Poonamallee, Chennai, India. KALA AGENCY is the provider of gas in our area. This KALA AGENCY employers are selling the gases to Shop Owners for around Rs 500. So that the peoples of this area is suffering a lot because of unavailability of gas. Door delivery is also stopped and the customers are going to the agency office for getting the gases.

For the past three months i am going to gas agency for getting my gas. But still no result.
 6th of Dec, 2006 by   C. Ashok Kumar 0 Votes
I am residing at Chetput. T.U.C.S. is gas supplier for my area. I have booked for cylinder for replacement of empty cylinder, on 10th November, 2006. Still, I have not received. What going on there. Customers booked after me got. But I inquired many times. But no proper reply.
 16th of Dec, 2006 by   DR.S.TIMOTHY CHELLIAH 0 Votes
I am Dr.Timothy working in Christian Medical College, Vellore. By the new rules for getting new gas connection for the past 1months I am suffering a lot. In agency they are asking about Ration card or "No ration card certificate". But our government officials there are neither giving both after too many visits. And they are giving proper information how to get it also. Sir, because of the strict rules made due to lot of misuse of our cooking gas, people like us suffering a lot. We are wasting our valuable time in running here and there but till now no use.
 22nd of Dec, 2006 by   Anjana Saha 0 Votes
I am harassed by the service provider of Indane GAS since last couple of months . We have to spend 4-5 days without gas in spite of having two cylinders . Facing the following problems regularly :
1. Very much delay on GAS service . Took almost 20 - 25 days for Gas supply from the date of booking . After delivering one cylinder they normally took 10 - 15 days for booking of next cylinder.
2. The telephone line is always engaged & normally have to go physically for Gas booking / any other query.
3. The behavior & attitude of service provider is very very poor.
4. Sometime cylinders also come underweight.

Is this the " Indane Gas " treats its customers? I have never faced such harassment from any supplier like this before.
 30th of Jan, 2007 by   Jashbhai Mathurbhai patel 0 Votes
I am harassed by the service provider of Indane GAS since last one year . We have to spend 15-20 days without gas in spite of having two cylinders . Facing the following problems regularly :

I am living in ANAND- Gujarat and your agent's agency name is Henish gas Agency,Near Borsad chokdi,Borsad Road, Anand-gujarat.

I am putting this complaint according to my booking of cyl. on 8/1/2007 . My customer number is 3525 and cash memo number is 25412.
Please look in matter and do needful for following:

3. The behavior & attitude of service provider is very very poor.
4. Sometime cylinders also come underweight.
5. Now a days merrige season is running so your valuable agent supplying cylinder in black and its proven by many customer on them but they said you can do whatever you can. By this you and your agent making money but what about us, who is your permanent customer.

7th of Feb, 2007 by   Aurindam Bhattacharya 0 Votes
I am posting this comment after being harassed for two years by Rohini Enterprises( an Indane Gas Agency in Rohini, Delhi).

Almost on every occasion there had been substantial delay and on top of it they keep their phone lines either switched off or off-hook so that no one can reach them through proper means. I suspect that some malpractice is going on and we consumers are made to suffer with perhaps no customer survey by IOCL in this regard. There should be some cell in IOCL where this type of complaints are addressed to.
 11th of Feb, 2007 by   Yogesh Sachdeva 0 Votes
I am launching this complaint against Prarthna Enterprises for gas booking and distribution. First of call they never pick-up the phone. I tried on many working days for 30 minutes - 1 hour and it keeps ringing. Whenever they have to make an outgoing call, the phone get busy. If by chance they pick the call, then they are not friendly. They don't listen to you and try their best to disconnect the call asap. Also many times when we go to the agency personally and get our cylinder booked, it's not delivered.

They do these things so that they could sell the gas in black to commercial consumers.

Also when the cylinder is delivered, then either it's less weighted than standardized or it's partially filled with water to complete the gas. So, in place of 1 month, a cylinder gets over in 15-20 days.

They are making our lives hell.
 11th of Feb, 2007 by   joseph 0 Votes
I am a resident of Saravanampatty post, Coimbatore. I had booked for refilling gas at the Indane Gas Agency (Ambal), Amman Kovil Stop, Saravanampatty post, Coimbatore on 9th January 2007. They told that it will be delivered in four days. But still after 13 days, it is not delivered. I have inquired them over phone several times, and they say today will be delivered and so on. But still not yet delivered. So I assume that they have enough stocks, but selling at the backdoor for higher rates. I am also experiencing the lack of service from the INDANE GAS AGENCY. I am thinking to conduct a campaign against this GAS agency and make myself and our friends close all the connections with them and open it with Bharath GAS or some other.

Who is looking after all these complaints made through online? I could also see few other complaints also against this INDANE GAS. Did anyone taken any steps to correct this?
 9th of Apr, 2007 by   Anitha Sam 0 Votes
My family & I living in Bhiwadi industrial area, Alwar Distt, Rajasthan.

The Bhiwadi Indane Gas home delivery personals creates so many problems withe the customer.
The behavior & attitude of the home delivery service provider is very very poor. Their way of talking is irritating, they people have no culture and manners. The customer's afraid that local home delivery peoples. The home delivery personals do not deliver the cylinder in the first floor, they drop the cylinder in the ground floor. Our family ladies facing serious problems due to that kind of treatment by the home delivery personals.
 16th of Apr, 2007 by   Lalit Mohan Nayak 0 Votes
I am a consumer of M/s M M Enterprises having consumer no. 23593. I have been trying their Phone No. 040 23531044 to book a cylinder since morning today. All the time number is busy. Whenever ringing no response from the number. Can I have their correct numbers to book in future. Thanks
 23rd of Apr, 2007 by   Krishna Moorthy 0 Votes
My consumer number is 17067, residing in Udupi, dist Udupi, agency name is Krishna Gas Agency, Krishna Complex, GB Panth Road, Udupi - 576101, Tel:08202520665/2523116. Please note that we have submitted our application for second gas cylinder in the year 2006 to be precise 28 April 2006 and now learned from your Mangalore office Mr. George phone: 09448289972 who told us twice that the distribution of second cylinder up to June last year has already been made and when contacted our agent refused. Once again today (24th April 2007) contacted got the same answer. It now appears to me that they are intentionally not releasing the second cylinder to me.
 28th of Apr, 2007 by   Mehta Dipak Chhelubhai 0 Votes
I transfered recently my gas connection from Rajkot to Jamnagar. When i go at ravi gas agency Jamnagar with transfer vouchers they told me that you have to wait for 1 years and more. If you complain ahead then you will not get never gas connection. From last one week my entire family had took lunch and dinner in hotels.
 17th of Jun, 2007 by   Kodaikanal RailWay Reservation Counter 0 Votes
With reference to the above, I received letter from above agency on Feb-2007. As per communication, I contacted agency with all required documents. They demanded Rs.3900/ (Rupees Three Thousand Nine Hundred!) and I paid it. I asked for the bill and the breakup details for the payment. I was denied and sent out. Since then I am contacting the customer service cell and the agency, but in vain.

Finally, the agency returned my money and canceled my waiting list number (2257), stating that, the Government has stopped the issue of new gas connections.

OMG! This is just so lame!
 11th of Jul, 2007 by   R.Kamala 0 Votes
We are the Indane customer and it seems that the agency called Cookwell is no more and IOC directed one Ganaraj to provide the services.My consumer no is 2788 of cookwell.

Now we are facing lot of hard ships.

1.They are not giving door delivery.We have to go their counter and take the delivery.We have to put leave for this purposes and arrange for a separate conveyance to carry this cylinder.

2.Some Ganaraj person collected our original gas connection receipts and they are calling their counter to get the fresh receipt. Also they are adamant and shouting the customer if we insist for home delivery.

Is IOC is listening all this? Is it not IOC duty to smooth transitioning over another agency?

Regards
Kamala
9890500477.
 23rd of Aug, 2007 by   Anup Kumar Avasthi 0 Votes
Hi,

I am leaving in Chennai from last one year. At Present, I am working in Cognizant. I have taken a LPG connection from INDANE at my native place (Utter Pradesh) some times before (more than 6 months).

Now, I want to transfer the connection to Chennai,TN. I have all documents (Transfer Voucher, Subscriber Voucher, Customer card and address proof) that needed for transfer the connection.

But the agency owner is asking for RATION CARD from Chennai or NOC for RATION CARD. I believe, RATION CARD is only required for new connection or multiple connection.

Please advise smb!

Regards,
Anup Kumar Avasthi.
 31st of Aug, 2007 by   majitha nazimudin 0 Votes
Hi,

I am a resident of attingal, kerala. I had booked for refilling gas at the Indane Gas Agency (SUDHA INDANE SERVICES ATTINGAL), Trvandrum [dist], kerala, on 7th august 2007. They told that it will be delivered in few days. But still after 24days, it is not delivered. I have inquired them over phone several times, and they say today will be delivered and soon. But still not yet delivered. So I assume that they have enough stocks, but selling at the backdoor for higher rates. I am also experiencing the lack of service from the INDANE GAS AGENCY. I read in news paper about this [sudha indane agency] so many complaint against them.
 3rd of Sep, 2007 by   ELMER KOLA 0 Votes
As stated by the indane gas subscribers, i do agree and place my grievence and complaint before you for perusal and suitable, action we are indane gas subcriber in hyderabad, our authorised dealer of distribution is at shantinagar, even after booking the gas as long as 20 days, said gas is not being delivered we are cooking with firewood in our house, we are making arounds now and than we are told that there is shortage of stock and that very soon we shall get the same but even after 20 days lapsed we are not getting,

I want to know as to what is rule and regulation as farmed by indane gas agency, in distribution, as far as i know due to shortage of gas, atleast it will take 20 days to be able to come our turn, now it is is 20 lapsed still we have not got,

Kindly do advise as to how to get the gas and where to complain since our is a big family we will be needing two gas cylinder for a month.

thanking you
 21st of Sep, 2007 by   sunesh s 0 Votes
I too had a bad experience with my gas cylinder surrender. The connection was in my father's name and was taken from coimbatore where he was working as Manager in Syndicate Bank. Eventually my father suffered a paralysis and had to retire early.I took him with me to Trivandrum for treatment. I had transferred my connection to Trivandrum. During the transfer I had given an authorization letter with my father's thumb impression.After which I was given a connection with the initial deposit reciept having my signature. Now when I got transferred to Bangalore, the agent is asking for another authorization letter, which by itself goes against the purpose. The time when I took the cylinder for surrender was 4.50 pm.I told the agent that I will get the "authorization letter"{second} by 5.05pm. The agent declined saying that they work only till 5 pm. I had to carry the cylinder and the documents back. This inhuman attitude exhibited by the agents should be discouraged by the IOCL officials at any cost.The licence raj is coming to an end. When the market starts to open up, they will find them in deep soup, if not acted promptly for suchattitude by the agencies.
Sunesh S
Assistant Manager,
Industrial Development Bank Of India
Trivandrum
 25th of Sep, 2007 by   S.Seshan 0 Votes
I am a resident of Chrompet, Chennai. I had booked for refilling gas at the Indane Gas Agency (Grahaa), East Tambaram, Chennai on 5th September 2007. They told that it will be delivered in four to five days. But still after 17 days, it is not delivered. I have inquired them over phone several times, and they say today will be delivered and so on. But still not yet delivered. So I assume that they have enough stocks, but selling at the backdoor for higher rates. I am also experiencing the lack of service from the INDANE GAS AGENCY. I am thinking to conduct a campaign against this GAS agency and make myself and our friends close all the connections with them and open it with Bharath GAS or some other.

28th of Sep, 2007 by   manoj kumar 0 Votes
I am launching this complaint against Prarthna Enterprises, Faribadad for gas booking and distribution.

First of call they never pick-up the phone (0129-2473038 & 39). I tried on many working days for 30 minutes - 1 hour and it keeps ringing.

They have given a mob. no. of Mr. Bhikam 9899220884 an employee in their organisation.

I contacted him on 18th Sep.07 for booking of gas and he assured that your gas has been booked.

I Waited upto 24 Sep for delivery if cylinder and again contacted Mr. Bhikam he agains confired that your is booked and shall delived to you shortly.

I Waited upto 28 Sep for delivery if cylinder and again contacted Mr. Bhikam and he has given him mobile to any iother persone at Agency. The Second peroson has confirnm that gas has not been booked so far. While trid to contact Mr. Bhikam again is switched off his mobile.

Again I traind to contact Mr. Bhikam on 29th Sep he picked the phone and behaved very roodly.

Still their in no proper responce from Agency.

This is purly a deffcincy in sesrvice and harrasment of customers.

Kindly help in geting the gas cylinder.

Manoj Kumar