logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Iranian hospital Dubai...worst hospital with worst surgeons
Iranian hospital Dubai.....worst hospital with worst surgeons
2. (16 mins ago)
Inheritance Scams

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

IC Systems Complaints & Reviews - Harassing phone calls!

IC Systems Contacts & Informations

IC Systems

Posted:    Greg DeRossett

Harassing phone calls!

IC Systems
This company repeatedly calls looking for my younger brother with whom I share the same first name. They have been asked to stop calling, but refuse, often calling as often as 4-5 times a day. After the last caller made snide remarks regarding the fact that I have the same first name as my brother I again told him to stop calling and that I would sue him for harassment. He then stated that because of my attitude he was going to place this number on a must call list or something like that and that I would continue to receive the harassing phone calls.
Comments United States Collections Agencies
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

6th of Mar, 2008 by   sharonvs46 -1 Votes
This company has driven my husband and I bonkers, as I stated in an earlier post. This was for a credit card that he didn't even have... and it wasn't even in his correct legal name. We filed a complaint with the attorney general's office in our state, (after tons of nasty calls at all hours; even on Sundays from IC), and it has now all ceased. We had one call last night from the credit card company to apologize, and they assured us that IC wouldn't be calling anymore. I told them I was still documenting calls in the event they continued... they finally have ceased.
 9th of May, 2008 by   w. frazier -1 Votes
My mother is 81 years old has parkinsons and other sicknesses. She is not aware of what is happening 3/4 of the time. She has 4 adult nurses caring for her 24/7. I. C. systems is constantly harassing with nasty phone calls which is very upsetting to her due to her illnesses. I want this to stop ! She is not able to be harrassed like this.
 10th of May, 2008 by   Jane 0 Votes
I have been being called many times a day. I am so tired of it. I told the person who called a week ago that the debtor doesn't live here and I will obtain the number as soon as I can and give it to them. She said she'd do something to make it so they only call once a day...as I asked. It has not slowed down and this morning when they called for the fourth time, I told the woman and I was very pleasant, that he didn't live here, that I work a lot and was not sleeping and they had woken me after a few hours of sleep. I asked her very nicely to please make sure that if they had to call, please only once a day. I was shocked at how nice I was to her...I never am nice. She told me that it was an automatic dialer and there was nothing that could be done. I asked her to please make it happen. She was so rude at this point...with her teeth clenched, she told me that it was an automatic dialer and they would not stop calling until I gave them a new number. I told her I would report this to the police and who ever I had to. She raised her voice and told me they were NOT going to stop and to have a nice day and hung up on me.
 31st of May, 2008 by   Michael -1 Votes
This company kept calling my number looking for some girl named Cynthia Hernandez. I told them she didn't live here and to stop calling. She then said how do I know Ms. Hernandez. I then proceeded to call her a fucking idiot and if she would listen to me she would know I didn't know her. This went on for about a minute until I asked to speak to her manager. She then hung up. The next day I got another call from IC Systems asking about Hernandez again. This time I did not use the profanity but simply asked to speak to her manager. She said she could not transfer me until I gave her my name. I told her my name was Mike and asked her who she was. She said her name was Laurie and operator #966. Then I asked to speak to her manager again. She said she could not unless I gave her my name. I said I was Mike and #486. "486 doesn't mean anything to me, what is your last name?" I said well Laurie #966 doesn't mean anything to me, let me speak to your manager. She then hung up. I called back and asked to speak to the manager, some guy that told me his name was Mike McGregor, an account manager answered the phone. I reiterated I had asked to be taken off their harrassing call list twice. Then asked what state they were based in. I was told Minnesota. Then I said if I get another call from IC Systems asking for Cynthia Hernandez it would constitute harrassment and violation of the anti-do-not-call statute. That they were calling Texas and the Attorney General of Texas would be their next inquirer of their company. At that, I was promised I would not receive any more calls.

I will see tomorrow.
 8th of Nov, 2008 by   Rick Kelley -1 Votes
For well over a year now I have been receiving these annoying threatening harassing phone calls from IC Systems. I have went to my elected representatives in this state including the sorry excuse we have for a governor and an attorney general whom both said they could not be of any help to me. How about that? The local law authorities were of no help neither. I just want these calls stopped. They have got to the point where they call once an hour every hour now from 8 a.m. till 9 p.m. or later at night. I called the Better Business Bureau and the Federal Trade Commission but they were of no help. Is there not anyone out there looking out for us? Wait. How about Bill O'Reilly?
 15th of Nov, 2008 by   virgocalifornia 0 Votes
If they continue to call you send them a cease and desist letter. I would also file a complaint with the Minnesota State Attorney General office and ACA International http://www.acainternational.org/codeofconduct.aspx?cid=11672. IC Systems boasts about how they are ethical and professional and this organization oversees it's member's conduct. IC Systems is a member of ACA.
 11th of Feb, 2009 by   elluded40162 -1 Votes
I agree with all of you. This company is terrible. they call all the time. I am sending them a certified letter and if they continue to call I will contact FTC. Maybe then they will stop.
 2nd of Jun, 2009 by   JJP -1 Votes
The professional??? company calls 5-6 times a day, ever day. I have asked what the calls are in reference to, and they tell me they won't tell me unless I confirm my address, phone and SS#. I told the girl that I do not give my SS# on the phone and she got VERY, VERY upset and told me that they have way's of making me give it. I very nicely told her to go "F" herself and hung up.
To this day, and it's been 6 months now, I have NO IDEA why they are calling.
 16th of Jul, 2009 by   xyztechnology11111111111111 -1 Votes
These agents are the pitts...axe them. i am all for collection if legit but in this case they are illigit and they know it - sue them so they understand. complain to the Better business bureau etc. good luck
 5th of Nov, 2009 by   robert sullivan 0 Votes
i have been called several times a day now for weeks. the subject of the call was debt collection. i am not the person they are after. i cannot get through to have these nuisance calls stopped. i am waiting on the phone now for one half hour.

we are elderly and phones present a problem at times. it appears these people have little regard for the rights of other. these fields help some.
 6th of Jan, 2010 by   pinkie and the brain -2 Votes
i happen to work at i c systems it is a very good company we do listin to you dumb asses who cant fucking pay your bills and who sit there and bitch at us WHEN IT IS YOUR FUCKING FAULT you people are stupid for writing such stupid shit about us!!!
 22nd of Feb, 2010 by   Someone who pays their bills -2 Votes
IC Systems is a company full of shit for brains uneducated losers who couldn't get jobs anywhere else. I'd be surprised if they make minimum wage. Do your due diligence before harassing innocent people with your auto dialer. I hope your pathetic company goes under...
 9th of Jun, 2010 by   kmartburrito -1 Votes
Pinkie and the Brain, you're a complete idiot.

I'm a person who pays my bills on time every time. Your company is calling me in error, asking for someone I've never heard of. Apparently the number your company is calling used to belong to someone else. Apparently, your company is so retarded that they don't understand that numbers are recycled now.

If it was a very good company, it would not harass people when it is clearly an error. I've stated this no less than ten times, and yet the calls continue.

I called to speak to someone, got transferred to a voicemail inbox because "you're busy helping other customers." I'm not confident I'll receive a reply. I did say, however, that if I receive another call I'll be filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, The ACA, the MN Attorney General's office, and whomever else will take a report on your company's shoddy practices.

You're a bunch of stupid prick jerks. Bill collectors should fall on something hard, like a shiv, or a spike. Scum of the earth.
 20th of Jul, 2010 by   A from KS -1 Votes
These people have harassed me and called 38 times in 7 days. I know I owe money but I am working with someone on the problem at hand and have explained that to them as nice as I can and they still keep harassing me. Why don't they give up I know I owe it but times are really hard right now and I am trying the best I can to get things paid.
 10th of Aug, 2010 by   debt free 2 stay -1 Votes
I just browsed through the comments on this page, and it is so incredibly sad that ANY company would...COULD ...even be allowed to operate this way, harrassing individuals & being so low-down rude, and not listening when they are told "I'm not your person, please stop calling me". What other business ANYWHERE would still even be in operation treating others like that???????
I have been divorced for a year from my ex-husband. A large contributor to our divorce was his poor handling of finances, leading to in incredible amount of collectors' calls and ultimately to bankruptcy & divorce. I was very diligent to do my part at the time to tie up all ends of both of these legal events, and was finally FREE from all of the garbage that had been our life for several years. ------and NOW, over a year later, a move to another state, re-marriage, and a CLEAN SLATE, guess what? My phone just started ringing again, asking for HIM So, apparently because I ever DID (unfortunately) carry his last name they've found MY phone # in their hunt for him. Needless to say my frustration has escalated rapidly and I am irate.
My "beef" is not that they call people who have an outstanding debt (**& it should be in a civilized manner, at that--), but that they continue to call OTHERS who do not even HAVE the debt they're trying to collect! And then, after repeated calls and repeated pleads for them to stop calling... it just keeps going on. (Oh, did I mention that on the first call, I wasn't irated yet, just shocked, so I was happy to GIVE THEM his cell phone #, but I'm still getting calls-----THAT 'bout puts the icing on the cake for me.)
I just don't have a good word to describe this. It JUST SHOULD NOT BE.
 14th of Jan, 2011 by   anticrime 0 Votes
I've been getting a steady call a day from them, despite being on a federal and state "Do Not Call" lists and despite having no debt, no family debtors, and an unlisted phone # to boot. Company needs to be fined/closed.
 4th of Jan, 2012 by   LH57 0 Votes
Yes, I am getting phone calls from ic systems several times a day, 7 days a week. I have caller id so I don't even answer the call, I just let the machine get it. I'm not the person they want and the one time I did answer to tell them it was all automated, couldn't change a thing. How can you get them to stop??????

ID Theft Can Damage Your Future