logo

Menards
Awful place to work in
3. (1 hr 20 mins ago)
Prestige Slate / Premier Slate
conmen setup in new name
4. (1 hr 34 mins ago)

customer service & product

Hydroderm
Bokeelia, Florida
Phone: 239-282-6391
This product does not work! And whenever you call to return the product they tell you their system is down. After I returned the unused product within the alotted time they still charged my credit card! When I called to tell them about my credit card charge they said their system was down again and that a representative would call me the next day. They never called! Do not order this product!!!
Comments United States Cosmetics
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

3rd of Nov, 2008 by   Connie 0 Votes
I'm from Canada and getting billed over $90.00 on my credit card, along with an additional $11.61 for import charges from UPS at the door. I receive a lot of various item through UPS, so I don't think before I sign for the package until once again I've received another shipment of Hydroderm.
I notice the phone number on the Hydroderm website is different from the one I was given to call and only get busy signals with that one also trying to cancel. I tried the ordering number, but receive a busy signal with that too. The operator herself has tried with all their phone numbers and all were busy.
I think once you are on the list, they block you from being able to phone and cancel in any way. Afterall, you are already receiving their product.
Warn as many people as you can about this free trial, because there is nothing FREE with them!
 17th of Nov, 2008 by   Tammy Combs 0 Votes
Has anyone heard if they have gone out of business. I personally didn't have any problems with them and actually liked their products and their website. Then all of a sudden I didn't get my scheduled shipment and when I tried to acces their website, it was cancelled. When I try to call I get put a wait list of calls and then when I finally got down to #1 called...the phone went dead. I was really pissed. This has happened twice now. Anyway, I'm moving on to try another product. I hope I like it equally as well.
 17th of Nov, 2008 by   E.K. 0 Votes
The very same sceanrio about this company and the complaints have happened to me . I suggest that the credit card number be changed, and complain to the FCC . They are false advertising and getting credit card numbers under false pretense and then stealing from the citizens from whom they take advantage of because they have the credit card numbers .

Some Things You Need to Know About Bankruptcy