Hydroderm

customer service & product

Hydroderm
Bokeelia, Florida
Phone: 239-282-6391
This product does not work! And whenever you call to return the product they tell you their system is down. After I returned the unused product within the alotted time they still charged my credit card! When I called to tell them about my credit card charge they said their system was down again and that a representative would call me the next day. They never called! Do not order this product!!!
Complaint comments Comments (5) Complaint country United States Complaint category Cosmetics

Comments

3rd of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes
I'm from Canada and getting billed over $90.00 on my credit card, along with an additional $11.61 for import charges from UPS at the door. I receive a lot of various item through UPS, so I don't think before I sign for the package until once again I've received another shipment of Hydroderm.
I notice the phone number on the Hydroderm website is different from the one I was given to call and only get busy signals with that one also trying to cancel. I tried the ordering number, but receive a busy signal with that too. The operator herself has tried with all their phone numbers and all were busy.
I think once you are on the list, they block you from being able to phone and cancel in any way. Afterall, you are already receiving their product.
Warn as many people as you can about this free trial, because there is nothing FREE with them!
 17th of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes
Has anyone heard if they have gone out of business. I personally didn't have any problems with them and actually liked their products and their website. Then all of a sudden I didn't get my scheduled shipment and when I tried to acces their website, it was cancelled. When I try to call I get put a wait list of calls and then when I finally got down to #1 called...the phone went dead. I was really pissed. This has happened twice now. Anyway, I'm moving on to try another product. I hope I like it equally as well.
 17th of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes
The very same sceanrio about this company and the complaints have happened to me . I suggest that the credit card number be changed, and complain to the FCC . They are false advertising and getting credit card numbers under false pretense and then stealing from the citizens from whom they take advantage of because they have the credit card numbers .
 5th of May, 2016 by    0 Votes
Hello, i dont speek a very good English bot i wiil try to explane.In aprli twece i have place an order for hydroderm specimen.I have receive this little order, order number 1382201 for a total of 11.20. In april 14 you charge to me 112.35 for an order number of this order is 8007439187 for love Yeseserum Today i have receive my bill and on my visa card, you charge to me 118.96 for an order that i never place for your products the order number is 8002177169 for hydoderm Tarzana. I never never place this order and i never receive this order, and i dont whant it.Why do you have charge to me this order?Please i will like that you refund me about this order.I never place those order and i have not receive no order number.I hope that you will make sumthing to refund me because i never never place those order.Have a good night.Huguette David from Canada

12th of Aug, 2016 by    0 Votes
Order free sample from Warehouse waiting to be claimed advertised. Paid required $6.67 for shipping and handing. Than on my Master card statement I see that you took a payment of $118.15 on June 6, was this in regard to free sample??? Than on June 7 you took $133.07 for what. When the Bank Customer Service support and I called was advised by your Comp# 2008 that was for a second bottle.

When I received the free sample there was nothing in the box to advise any instructions at all. Just the bottle of Hydroderm Original age-defying wrinkle serum. This to me makes no sense as only does not seem like 14 days too me. However she advised that she had cancelled this request as only wanted to try the free sample. She advised that I would receive confirmation of this call. To date have not seen this confirmation. She also advised that the second bottle should be coming via mail shortly this also to date I have not seen. .

As I have not received the said above serum I have nothing to send back to Hydroderm 1 - Serum 2 RMA# 1433562276459305. I would like payment back of the $133.07 that you took. Also why would I be charged an additional $118.15 for an free sample.

I called again today and the customer care associate could not find my information and when I asked what they were doing about this problem as they advised in earlier call it would be taken care of and I would get my refund of only $133.07. She started to get confused and then asked for a moment in which she put me through to a U-Haul dealer go figure. This must be their way to handle problems. This company should be closed for false actions they take. When you want to just try a product that is all you want not unwanted charges for shipment that you have not received.

Hydroderm Logo Hydroderm