Posted:

Non delivery of cylinders

www.hpgas.com
The gas companies H P Gas and Indane Gas take a long time in delivering the gas cylinder.I ring up at least 5 times a day and get the same standard answer "We will be delivering the cylinder tomorrow". Their tomorrow never comes.In the meantime we drop everything else and keep vigil that the gas cylinder would arrive. It is 15 days and yet the cylinders have not arrived. Is there a consumer complaint cell where action can be taken against these erring companies?
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country India Complaint category Utility Services
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

26th of Jul, 2007 by    0 Votes

HP Gas - Bad service!
India

Gas is the important part of anybodies life, and everyones basic nesscity Keeping in that mid HP gas providers are not serving properly and very unorganized. I have booked the cylinder 10 days back on July-10 till now (july-25) no gas cylinder, I am calling up delivery center nearly dozen times, they are saying "will come today " or "just now sent it ".

Ambika gas
Warje
Pune-411052.
 26th of Nov, 2007 by    0 Votes

HP Gas - Not delivered the cylinder!
India

I have booked gas for home delivery on 11.11.07 but till today 26.11.07 not delivered. Whenever you visit there representative, he says tomorrow must be delivered. And when you call on phone no-body response properly. The delivery branch is in vanasthalipuram, Hyderabad. AP.
 16th of Dec, 2007 by    0 Votes
I have booked gas for home delivery on about one month back from Hp Kang Gas Sector Chandigarh but till today 16.12 .07 it is not delivered. I have called them about 10 times and their behaviour is not good even. They tell me that we will send it t overy soon but till now i am not getting my cylinder. Moreover i have just one cylinder and they didnot issued me the other . For this they said we are having not supply. This is really wrong.
 10th of Jan, 2008 by    0 Votes
We had great hope that newer set up will increase competion and better service. Alas, that is not so.

The dealers are smart. When there is some delay, they say "Why the ration card is not produced or some excuse". Great way to put someone in defence.

Is it that the dealers are waiting for 17th January when the hike i the patrleum product increse is to be considered.
 23rd of Jan, 2008 by    0 Votes
I have booked the gas for home delivery on 17/01/2008 my distributor is BADAL AGENCY my consumer no 62774 is till date I haven,t received my cylinder . I have called to several times they are giving all sorts false promices that you will going to receive within few hours we have already sent it throug our delivery man , we are exhausted to hear all this false commitment every day , very poor customer care service I would certaily say .
 17th of Feb, 2008 by    0 Votes

HP Gas - non delivery
south delhi gas agency
India

we booked the gas on connection no. 684462 1 month back.they came after 3 weeks when nobody was at home and since then we have been trying to contact them overphone at 26018470 and 26012540 but there has been no response.last sunday we went personally but the shop was closed with no prior information.our adress is as follows-
435-c sheikh sarai-1 dda sfs flats new delhi-110017
help would be appreciated urgently.
 31st of Mar, 2008 by    0 Votes

HP Gas - New connection
India

I registered for a new HP Gas connection on 2nd feb and was told i will receive after a month.
Next month the same thing happened.
I have been repeatedly calling and they postpone it each time.

Its already April and I still hear from them that it will take 2-3 months more.
The Agency is
Sandeepthi Gas Service
8-3-1116 Srinagar Colony
hyderabad - 73
 13th of Jul, 2008 by    0 Votes

HP Gas - Transferred connection not been given
India

I have recently transferred my HP Gas connection from the city of Hyderabad in AP to Coonoor, TN. The dealer in upper Coonoor refuses to accept the transfer form and give me a connection without a ration card with the local address. It is very difficult to get a ration card as I have just moved to this place. I do hope that HP will brief their dealers properly and not put us through hardship for a simple transfer of connection.
 21st of Jul, 2008 by    0 Votes

Consumer no 609761.
DOC NO. 4000176.
DEALER CODE 958620.

Sir,
I informed you that your service is very poor because before two months I booking the gas.
But the gas is not delivery in my home. gas not to delivery properly there was told me per month not available to our delivery man.Your distributer name KAMLESH TRADING COMPANY.

Please solve this problem urgentily.

Thanks you
 24th of Jul, 2008 by    0 Votes
well oil prices are going higher and higher now plus we have also the issue about the war in iraq, how can our government handles this all?well as i saw that video clash between the issue i found it out thinking who has the better thinking Obama or McCain? just view the clash in http://pollclash.com
 17th of Sep, 2008 by    0 Votes
our HP gas no. is 535570, address is sargodha gas agency jalandhar.the agency is not providing us cylinder.when ever we make a call to them their is no reply from there side.we had received the last cylinder on 28-1-2006.so please suggest us how should we tackle this problem.

our address is:-
Amarpreet singh
c/o-varinder singh
salempur masandan, p.o-talhan
distributor's code 957520
phone no-9915954155

Regards
 30th of Oct, 2008 by    0 Votes
I registered for a new connection of HP domestic, they told its takes minimum of 6 months, is that true its takes such time, any one can help in this regard.
 30th of Oct, 2008 by    0 Votes
i registered for a new connection of HP domestic gas, they siad that it takes minimum of 6 months, is that true it takes such time.
 29th of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes
our HP gas no. is 803415, address is dagagas agency Nokha Road, Gangshaahar, Bikaner, the agency is not providing us cylinder . I have Book gas on 17-11-2008. He tell me our gas agency RULE after booking, we have provided cylinder 35DAYS. So please suggest us how should we tackle this problem.

My address is:-
Prahlad Sharma
Qtr. No.22, Income-tax
colony, JNV, Bikaner
Mobile No. 09460519557
 1st of Dec, 2008 by    0 Votes
My address is : 83/9, WESTERN RAILWAY COLONY, MATUNGA ROAD (EAST) MUMBAI. 400 019. My Gas C. No. is 609368 at Mahim Gas Agency. As my family members increased due to arrival of my mother, nephews and sister, mean time a geaser (for hot water)went out of order since last 3 months. Since last two months I have requested to book my gas the attendent on phone said she will not book because computer is not accepting the order as 15 days have not yet passed when last cylinder provided. But both time the cylinder got empty and I have to request to my neigbour to provide a cylinder. Both time delivery boy has seen the both cylinder of HP gas were empty and the Bharat gas cylinder of neighbour in use. Today on requesting that the gas is used for making hot water as geaser is out of order. My refilling request may please be get it noted. But again giving same reason she banged telephone on cradle. It very insulting way to treat the custome. Please let me know why these people are doing this? What is law? or instructions? Please let me know. And ask the gas agency to book my order . Can the gas agency owner/HP gas company teach phone attendant how to behave with customer. Is there any one who will look after it.
Anil Bhalerao-609368
 12th of Feb, 2009 by    0 Votes
I have booked a gas on 7.1.09. Today is 12.2.09. So far I have not received my cilinder. This thing happens in every month. No delivery comes in proper time. When we telephone them firstly they never pick up the phone and by mistake if they pick up the phone, we face some rude behave from them. If you don't take action, this thing will go on continuously. So please do something. My Dealer's Name is Quick Gas Services, Distributor's Code 958670, Uttarpara, West Bengal. My consumer Number is 613416. My addressis given below:

Partha Pratim Pal

P. P. Pal
 7th of Jan, 2010 by    0 Votes

HP Gas - LATE DELIVERY / NO RESPONSE TO THE CALLS
India

Sorry to inform you the hp gas provider are very careless these people didnot respond to the call neither they deliver the product on time. They are providindg the domestic gas cylinder to all hotels then what about for domestic purpose

Kindly look into the matter.

Regards
Housewife
 17th of Jan, 2010 by    0 Votes
Sir, My consumer no :707741 with the Bhatinda Gas Service Power house road, Bathinda I last time received a gas refill cylinders delivery dated 16.10.2009 and now I again a book for refilling the cyliners dt 31.12.2009 But I can not received the gas refill (delivery ) till date kindly looking in the matter thanking you.
Deepak Setia
Kothi no 213,
Urban Estate, Phase-1,
Bathinda
 16th of Feb, 2010 by    0 Votes
our hp gas no is address is venayak gas agency narayan nagar bhopal when we make a call hem their is not reply from there side agency nit provide us cylender we hade recived the last cylinder on 27-11-2009 so plese sugest us how should we takle this problem

my address is
ganvent sing
E8 arera colony bhopal

phon no. 9303734073
 30th of Mar, 2010 by    0 Votes
Respected sir/madam,
Sir I am facing problem in booking for refill of gas cylinder.I have been contaction following phone numbers of mygas agency:
1.0129-2288250
2.0129-2288296
3.0129-4079100
I have to work hard to book my refill (and get booking no.) and some time it takes weeks to book the refill.The story doesnot end here, when i remind my gas agency after few days of booking i again have to work hard in getting connected on phone with gas agency, and the reply i get is shocking for me when they tell that your booking is not there.The same thing is happening since the transfer of my gas connection from Aligarh to faridabad.since the transfer i have recived only six(6) refills in last 16 months.I am a doctor in safdurjang hospital delhi and would like to request you to kindly take appropriate action against the gas agency and help me.
Regards,