logo

TEGA SMITH
DO YOU NEED AN URGENT LOAN CONTACT MARTINKINSLOANFIRM@GMAIL.COM
4. (23 mins ago)
names in details area
need my bank details for money transfer
5. (36 mins ago)

HP Gas Contacts & Informations

HP Gas

Posted:    Ravi

Complaint against HP gas

I have been having HP gas connection since 2004. I have been never satisfied by the service provided by the dealer- Kamala Gas Agency, Peenya, 8th mile, Tumkur Road, Bangalore.

The cylinder is never delivered on time. They always say to deliver within 2 days, but I have never seen that happening.

We have to call many many times to book a bloody cylinder. This time it has been more than 15 days and in between I have called more than 6 times.

The pity is that they do not pickup the phone until you ring it for almost 15 minutes continuously.

I have made up my mind to go for Inden.

HP authorities, are you listening???
Comments India Utility Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

5th of Oct, 2007 by   karra Phaneendra Babu 0 Votes
Hello Sir,

This is to inform you that there is a regular gas leakage problem on delivary of new gas cylinder.Our dealer is Samata Shiva Shakthi Enterprises Kothapet (hyderabad).This has repeated today again and we are not able to use the cylinder as the gas pumps out on switching it on.

Consumer Number :14091

We request you,to immediately verify on this.]

Karra Phaneendra Babu.
 10th of Oct, 2007 by   Cherukuri Someswararao 0 Votes
Hi,

Details:

Gas Dealer Name: HP Gas - RATNA Agencies (Code: 515180)
#401, Shilpa Complex, HMT Hills,Kukatpally Housing Board
Hyderabad -72

My Nmae: Ch Someswararao
Consumer No: 614884

I am very much upset with the services rendered by HP Gas (No service at all). We have been facing this problem for last so many months but thought of giving it a chance but all in vain. There is always shortage for gas cylinders. And the booking system is so worst and badly handled. The phone was always busy or not working or out of service. The line is busy always and we can't book a gas for 2 days till we get the line. Last month I went to dealer office and booked the gas cylinder. They promised me to we will delivered after 1 week. Still I am not get any cylinder. When ever we asked they are saying shortage or some other problems. This is not first time. Every month we are facing same problem.

I just want to put a question to HP that do you expect individual to go to the center and book their gas. And after you book, the delivery will take at least 15-20 days. I have booked gas for 13 days and no response as yet. I have 2 cylinders and one is empty and other is on verge of getting over. This service providers are a big failure. Not only me, wherever HP users are using their service, they are facing inconvenience. Not everybody can put in their complaint in writing. The Agency people say when distribution of cylinders takes place in your area then only your complaint will be attended.

The customer service is beyond rating (very poor) God help.

Any (HP) concern who will read this message try to at least for the sake of our country's name (Hindustan) take immediate action.

Consumer No: 614884
Booked Date: 29/9/2007
Pri. No: 137705

Please take a action and send a mail to chsr2005@gmail.com

Thanks & Regards,

Somesh.
 10th of Oct, 2007 by   Cherukuri Someswararao 0 Votes
Waiting for HP companies action. Will see!

Pigeon Drop Scam