logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
govsimplified.com
They tell bullshit and never provided my card
2. (3 mins ago)
Nexwaysoftware.com
Appeared on my bank statement for no reason
3. (4 mins ago)
Francesca Borrelli
change of reservation not refund
4. (6 mins ago)
T.L.S Timeshares
SCAM
5. (6 mins ago)
Mayan Palace Timeshare
Mayan misrepresented elder people.

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Want a result

HP
United Kingdom
Phone: 07723 177345
The complaints manager at HP UK is a nasty piece of work called Paulette Hughlock

She hides behind staff and will not speak to customers, but here email is: paulette.hughlock@hp.com
Comments United Kingdom Appliances
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

25th of May, 2008 by   Tiger 0 Votes

$100 cashback - HP

I bought a laptop with $100 cashback but they have not given me the money.
 25th of Oct, 2008 by   SANTOSH KUMAR 0 Votes

Regd: Laptop Bad Service - HP

I have my laptop for service. But at HP Service center they changed by processor.
 11th of Nov, 2008 by   taVor-17 0 Votes

BENQ - HP

5.35 % mal 3000$
 30th of Nov, 2008 by   Ally 0 Votes
Nice,

I'm going to send them an email right now. My DV9341eu notebook has just broken down for the 4th time in just over a year. All graphics related problems.
 2nd of Dec, 2008 by   Fidelia 0 Votes
Do you know uptil now HP has not given me the rebate they promised to send I think about $50 I bought my lap top since February this year and uptil now they dont even talk about it.

Infact, I have gone through alot with this HP people. I wish them luck in this autocratic way of doing business.
 25th of Dec, 2008 by   Walter L. Whitehead 0 Votes
Called and was on the call for amost 2 hrs. Was transfered to another person and they told me a I had to give them a credit card number to send me a part when it is a brand new laptop out of box with a bad hard drive. I don't know who I was transfered to first of all and I have a service contract which I am paying for that they needed a credit card number for the exchange. Then the next thing I know I was disconnected from the call. Now I have to call back and wait for someone from Hp to answer the call again and see if we can have a conversation about what the problem is all over again. My question to them is why must I provide a credit card # to them when I'm already paying under HP credit card # already for the brand new product which I just opened up for a Christmas present and am just starting to pay on the product. This was through HP Service department
 13th of Mar, 2009 by   Carol West 0 Votes
Absolutely horrid service and I feel I have been ripped off...
I bought an Compaq laptop at Christmas time...it never worked from the word go...I bought it from Wal-Mart where I went wrong was I waited until Christmas for it...it was bought in November...I took it back to Wal-Mart but they would not refund the money or exchange because it was over their allowed return time for electronics...I contacted Hp and they had me send it in for repair...they have had it over two months...everytime I call they give me a phoney ship date...I call and again and again given phoney ship dates...this time I lost it and ask them if they ever intend to send it back...they then said mail in the reciept and then they will send a refund...but it will take 3 weeks???? they said on the work order it was stamped shortage of parts and had no idea when they would ever recieve them and refused to replace the computer..I asked them why all the phoney ship dates...of course no one can say for sure!
 7th of Sep, 2009 by   Aloy 0 Votes
hi i want to put together a lsit of names who have had poor HP products and also had the complaints department either treat them rudely or not do anything about the situation.

please send your name to wawawewa@live.com and please pass on to your friends

thanks x
 14th of Sep, 2009 by   lee6619 0 Votes
my mum bought a hp shes been having problems with it for last 8 months now it has gone altogether little did we know hp had extendecd the warrenty by 1 year now it is just out of date to have any warrenty work done on it hp do not care they do not tell customers they have extendecd the warrenty hers machine was a compac.
if any one else is having problems with hp type in or copy and paste into your serch bar;-
Compaq Presario F500 Series Notebook PCs - HP Limited Warranty Service Enhancement to see if you are entitled to extra years warrenty
we will never buy hp or anything related to hp again lisa
 17th of Dec, 2009 by   bigman01 +1 Votes
I have a £1750 HP laptop in warranty with 3years accidental cover. I made a claim as it was accidentally damaged. I called up the South African/Zimbabwean call centre, the manager told me accidental cover is only where a part stops working internally. (This is rubbish see their Ts&Cs.) I now have no laptop and a £1750 hole in my pocket. I will fight this to the end of the Earth - I have already spoken to my lawyer. I need as many contacts for HP UK as possible (the higher up the corporate ladder the better). I will be sending them this link in my official complaint letter.

After researching HP and Customer Service it seems as if the consumer has been bullied for far too long. I am getting in touch with my journalist friends aswell. Lets fight this sort of thing people.
 4th of Jan, 2010 by   magicianhumphrey 0 Votes
3 times same problem = free upgrade/replacement
 11th of Jan, 2010 by   Clmann 0 Votes
I completely agree. HP have utterly failed in honouring my warranty as well, claiming damage to my computer was done by myself (I have an external technician maintain the problem is internal). In addition, the financial costs that have have incurred as a result of their negligence are huge. Have you found ANY email addresses to which complaints can be sent?
 22nd of Jan, 2010 by   am-mchugh 0 Votes
the service i have received from HP is disgusting, the people you talk to are rude and offhand, they refuse to supply you with their name when you ask, and do not honor it when they say they are going to call you back.

i have been told my product is out of warranty when in fact the product is less than a year old, and instead of explaining to me that a hp warranty is from the day tesco had the product, the initial lady, who refused to provide me with her name when asked, just said your product is out of warranty, when i questioned this as i had already told her the date i brought the product she used a rather aggressive tone n proceeded to talk to me like i was a child. she refused to put me through to a technical department and refused to listen to what was wrong with the product, she put me through to the complaints department who told me i could not speak to a manager as there where none then when i said that waas ridiculous she said oh but were all managers.

my partner then rang the following day was promised numerous times to be called back and never was, he faxed the proof of purchase as was told he would receive a phone call within 15 mins after he had sent it within a hour he still had not and made 4 phone calls that day. when he finally spoke to the lady who had been dealing with originally she said they had been very busy, although three separate people had promised she would call my partner back that day and he managed to get through to the department within once being put on hold for longer than a matter of minutes.

she told my partner she had all the details and would get a technical adviser to ring us on Monday however when he asked her to confirm them she was unable to do so. she then asked for his name and phone number and what was wrong with the laptop which he had already provided 3 times that day.

there service and manner is a disgrace and i suggest anyone thinking of buying a hp product to think again as if and when they brake you will be treated like a piece of dirt!
 12th of Apr, 2010 by   Pirent 0 Votes

Do not purchase anything from them - HP

Do not purchase anything from them and expect they will provide said support or replace anything.
 13th of Apr, 2010 by   Furious 0 Votes
The only problem I ever had with HP was when my printer wasn't working and I called Tech support for help. My warranty had expired and they wanted to charge me $39.99 for help. I did the troubleshooting and fixed the problem myself.

Other than that, HP has always been efficient and reliable. Shipping is fast and for most products is free. I get my ink from them with free shipping on next day service. One time they messed up my order, and then let me keep that order and sent me out the correct one at no additional charge. That is great customer service.

From an HP customer for 6 years. I have the HP Pavilion and it has outlasted any other computer I ever owned.
 21st of Apr, 2010 by   Lana Humphrys 0 Votes
HP Customer Support is none existing!!! You would find hundreds if not thousands complaints about it on Internet worldwide. Avoid buying their hardware!
 21st of Apr, 2010 by   Lana Humphrys 0 Votes
HP Customer Support is none existing. You will find hundreds if not thousands of complaints on Internet worldwide. Avoid buying HP hardware.
 10th of May, 2010 by   k0braz 0 Votes
i agree, the hp customer support doesnt seem to exist. other than ringing them there is no way to complain! also they charge you to ring them! i have had 3 of the same laptop sisnse christmas, the hp pavilion dv6. each one has broken in the same general way, the laptops seem to lose pixels in the top right corner every time. i have relied on staples to renew my laptop under the shops guarantee but after my 3rd replacement i feel a complaint needs to be made to hp directly. i am very unhappy with the system dealing with complaints, all i see over most internet forums is people complaining about the complaints department. they seem to have no regard for they customers complaints and i also believe that the fact that it costs the customer money to ring them and complain yet still be treated badly is a complete scam! :@
 29th of May, 2010 by   blondeburble 0 Votes
Does anyone know if its still Pauline Hughlock, who is head of complaints.
 5th of Aug, 2010 by   joe goncalves 0 Votes

changed my e.mail settimg - HP

I want my bell access back do not this other crap cannot access my e.mail photo, s are blocked

5 Reasons You Should Join a Credit Union This Week