logo

Intoxalock
Hidden Fees
2. (5 mins ago)
Motorola India
Very poor customer service!
3. (6 mins ago)

Want a result

HP
United Kingdom
Phone: 07723 177345
The complaints manager at HP UK is a nasty piece of work called Paulette Hughlock

She hides behind staff and will not speak to customers, but here email is: paulette.hughlock@hp.com
Comments United Kingdom Appliances
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

30th of Nov, 2008 by   Ally 0 Votes
Nice,

I'm going to send them an email right now. My DV9341eu notebook has just broken down for the 4th time in just over a year. All graphics related problems.
 7th of Sep, 2009 by   Aloy 0 Votes
hi i want to put together a lsit of names who have had poor HP products and also had the complaints department either treat them rudely or not do anything about the situation.

please send your name to wawawewa@live.com and please pass on to your friends

thanks x
 14th of Sep, 2009 by   lee6619 0 Votes
my mum bought a hp shes been having problems with it for last 8 months now it has gone altogether little did we know hp had extendecd the warrenty by 1 year now it is just out of date to have any warrenty work done on it hp do not care they do not tell customers they have extendecd the warrenty hers machine was a compac.
if any one else is having problems with hp type in or copy and paste into your serch bar;-
Compaq Presario F500 Series Notebook PCs - HP Limited Warranty Service Enhancement to see if you are entitled to extra years warrenty
we will never buy hp or anything related to hp again lisa
 17th of Dec, 2009 by   bigman01 +1 Votes
I have a £1750 HP laptop in warranty with 3years accidental cover. I made a claim as it was accidentally damaged. I called up the South African/Zimbabwean call centre, the manager told me accidental cover is only where a part stops working internally. (This is rubbish see their Ts&Cs.) I now have no laptop and a £1750 hole in my pocket. I will fight this to the end of the Earth - I have already spoken to my lawyer. I need as many contacts for HP UK as possible (the higher up the corporate ladder the better). I will be sending them this link in my official complaint letter.

After researching HP and Customer Service it seems as if the consumer has been bullied for far too long. I am getting in touch with my journalist friends aswell. Lets fight this sort of thing people.
 4th of Jan, 2010 by   magicianhumphrey 0 Votes
3 times same problem = free upgrade/replacement
 11th of Jan, 2010 by   Clmann 0 Votes
I completely agree. HP have utterly failed in honouring my warranty as well, claiming damage to my computer was done by myself (I have an external technician maintain the problem is internal). In addition, the financial costs that have have incurred as a result of their negligence are huge. Have you found ANY email addresses to which complaints can be sent?
 22nd of Jan, 2010 by   am-mchugh 0 Votes
the service i have received from HP is disgusting, the people you talk to are rude and offhand, they refuse to supply you with their name when you ask, and do not honor it when they say they are going to call you back.

i have been told my product is out of warranty when in fact the product is less than a year old, and instead of explaining to me that a hp warranty is from the day tesco had the product, the initial lady, who refused to provide me with her name when asked, just said your product is out of warranty, when i questioned this as i had already told her the date i brought the product she used a rather aggressive tone n proceeded to talk to me like i was a child. she refused to put me through to a technical department and refused to listen to what was wrong with the product, she put me through to the complaints department who told me i could not speak to a manager as there where none then when i said that waas ridiculous she said oh but were all managers.

my partner then rang the following day was promised numerous times to be called back and never was, he faxed the proof of purchase as was told he would receive a phone call within 15 mins after he had sent it within a hour he still had not and made 4 phone calls that day. when he finally spoke to the lady who had been dealing with originally she said they had been very busy, although three separate people had promised she would call my partner back that day and he managed to get through to the department within once being put on hold for longer than a matter of minutes.

she told my partner she had all the details and would get a technical adviser to ring us on Monday however when he asked her to confirm them she was unable to do so. she then asked for his name and phone number and what was wrong with the laptop which he had already provided 3 times that day.

there service and manner is a disgrace and i suggest anyone thinking of buying a hp product to think again as if and when they brake you will be treated like a piece of dirt!
 21st of Apr, 2010 by   Lana Humphrys 0 Votes
HP Customer Support is none existing!!! You would find hundreds if not thousands complaints about it on Internet worldwide. Avoid buying their hardware!
 21st of Apr, 2010 by   Lana Humphrys 0 Votes
HP Customer Support is none existing. You will find hundreds if not thousands of complaints on Internet worldwide. Avoid buying HP hardware.
 10th of May, 2010 by   k0braz 0 Votes
i agree, the hp customer support doesnt seem to exist. other than ringing them there is no way to complain! also they charge you to ring them! i have had 3 of the same laptop sisnse christmas, the hp pavilion dv6. each one has broken in the same general way, the laptops seem to lose pixels in the top right corner every time. i have relied on staples to renew my laptop under the shops guarantee but after my 3rd replacement i feel a complaint needs to be made to hp directly. i am very unhappy with the system dealing with complaints, all i see over most internet forums is people complaining about the complaints department. they seem to have no regard for they customers complaints and i also believe that the fact that it costs the customer money to ring them and complain yet still be treated badly is a complete scam! :@
 29th of May, 2010 by   blondeburble 0 Votes
Does anyone know if its still Pauline Hughlock, who is head of complaints.
 7th of Sep, 2010 by   AslanFB +1 Votes
I have the same problems with HP Pavillion DV9000. In USA this model was recalled however in UK they did nothing! i have spoken to HP and they refusse to repair it for Free. It looks like it HP has defective Motherboard design which causes mother boards/graphic cards to die soon it gets hot.

I am goin to open a claim againts them through MCOL i think other people should star to do this as if so many people does this it will prove that HP has not provided solution to a fault they caused from begining.

I thin we should create a blog or group online and join everyone we know that has this problem. we should strugle together in this campaing
my email:akfb19@hotmail.com
 22nd of Sep, 2010 by   Joeknig 0 Votes
I called the offical HP technical support, just trying to fix my f1 2 and 3 keys. First of all it was some indian who I couldn not understand and he was a dick about me not being able to understand hsi gibberish... second of all he disregarded my questions about my f keys, saying he could fix it and taking control of my computer he downloaded a virus scan program I have never heard of. Saying that McAfee doesn't work. The fake virus scan he downloaded said i had over 600 problems on my computer...which is practically brand new. Disregarding the only reason why I called, he told me I had to buy a 200 dollar protection from him. When I said no he told me my computer was going to break and to have fun with that... HP is straight retarded and I hope they all die.
 7th of Jan, 2011 by   marko121 +1 Votes
i got a compaq notebook, which hp have picked and fixwd 3 times and am still getting the same promlem,
when i asked them i was happy with it and i wanted a replacement, they told me they cant do that, even doh it state it below, i have spent over 5 hours trying to tell them this but they are playing dum i need help can any give me advice plz

During the Limited Warranty Period, HP will, at its discretion, repair or replace any defective component. All
component parts or hardware products removed under this Limited Warranty become the property of HP. In
the unlikely event that your HP Hardware Product has recurring failures, HP, at its sole discretion, may elect
to provide you with (a) a replacement unit of HP’s choosing that is the same or equivalent to your HP
Hardware Product in performance or (b) to give you a refund of your purchase price or lease payments (less
interest) instead of a replacement. This is your exclusive remedy for defective products.
 31st of Jan, 2011 by   voteswithpurse +1 Votes
i had my touchsmart for 16 days before the motherboard went. it was collected from me by an incompetant courier 18 days ago. i have spent something in the region of a total of 5 hours on the phone to various morons and monkeys during that 18 days, being lied to, laughed at, spoken to like an idiot, cut off - you name it, barring literally pissing on me they have ticked every single box of bad customer service and then some. and still they have no ETA on when this motherboard is coming in from some distant galaxy (it must be because it can't be earth). i'm throwing in the towel. as i've "owned" this thing now for just 34 days i am still within warranty for a total refund and therefore it is going back to the retailer. if i ever get it back...
 31st of Jan, 2011 by   voteswithpurse 0 Votes
when i added the pic to my comment i didnt notice until too late that it went back to neutral...
 31st of Jan, 2011 by   voteswithpurse 0 Votes
just written an email to PH (31.01.11):

Judging by the way I've been treated by your incompetent staff the past 2 and a half weeks I am sure you won't be interested but here is just one of the many, many, many sites I found by a simple google search. One example, http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/hp-c75861.html?selcom=881862#c881862.

I bought a touchsmart just over a month ago. The box was opened 34 days ago (Christmas Day, to be precise). After 16 days the motherboard went (as I know understand must be a known fault to you, because it seems to be by the general public) and as of today's date, has been in your possession for 18 days.

When it finally, if ever, comes back, it is going straight back to the retailer for a full refund. I will never buy anything HP again. I will go to great lengths to warn others before they befall a similar fate. Sure, their PC might not develop the same fault, who can say, but god forbid, I would not want my worst enemy to have to risk dealing with HP customer service.

Have some self respect. Google your name and see what comes up. Have a stiff drink at hand, you'll need it. Unless of course, you are proud of the company and department you represent.

Yours faithfully, but totally and completely unloyaly
 25th of Mar, 2011 by   norrisrs 0 Votes
I purchased a Pavillion Desk top just over a year ago. After 6 months of useage, I began having trouble connecting to the internet. After 12 hours of dealing with tech support (which is a joke) I was told they had to send out a tech. This was a $45.00 charge and resulted in no help whatsoever. Called tech support back and had to return to factory to replace mother board. After receiving back and about 2 months later, same problem. Called tech support, had me walk through a ton of steps and they ended up crashing my computer and destroying operating system. Had to order recovery discs ($29.00) and when they arrived they were incorrect. Had to call tech support again and they resent recovery discs. After maybe 6 days of warranty expiration, no internet connection (same problem have had since 6 months after purchase). Asked why they could not provide me with a new computer considering all the trouble I have had and was told not possible and now no warranty. BEWARE OF HP. I would never recommend their products to anyone. These people are thiefs and somehow they should be stopped.
 12th of Jul, 2011 by   Pedro-pecker 0 Votes
HP bunch of IDIOTS, repair centre a JOKE all in all H ighly P athetic
I took the trouble to write down the problem i was having Screen goes blank for about 5 seconds ! there comment on the repair form was "replace main board NO POST" UUUM
another time same fault the comment was "replace cpu overheating"
each time i got it back the fault was still there or worse!!
 19th of Jul, 2011 by   Sharkey145 0 Votes
I have a hp LaserJet that developed a fault it was out of warranty so paid for a repair £500 its now 4 months down the line and 2 engineer’s later still have not resolved the problem which is a broken cog...there customer support is a joke.

How Do You Cancel a Contract