logo

ACS Inc USA
Scammers
3. (17 mins ago)
Merrywood Loans.co.uk
unauthorised use of card details
4. (30 mins ago)
marvelous-moroccotours.com
The owner suddenly cancelled everything
5. (36 mins ago)
Bob Taylor
These are NOT "service dogs"

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Home Depot

Posted:    dinolmb

no delivery

home depot
I bought a tolet from home depot on 10-9-2009 they shipped it on non stop delivery this is now the 10-20-2009 and still no tolet by their tracking number it is now in memphis tn. about 60 miles from me and has been there sence 10-17-2009 now keep in mine this carrier is called non stop delvery thats a joke form indianoplis to cherry valley, ar whitch it has'nt made yet it's take this long home depot said it's out of there hand once it is put on the carrier the carrier said it will try to make delivery by the end of the week which will be maybe. this is poor service by home depot and non stop delivery both that I will never use again and that Others should check them out before buying any thing and having it ship by this carrier.

Comments United States Other
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

22nd of Oct, 2009 by   HomeDepot_Care 0 Votes
Hi this is Michael from Home Depot Customer Care. I’m sorry about that. I would like to look into the reason for the delay. Let me know if I can help. Feel free to email me at michael_care@homedepot.com

Michael
Customer Care
The Home Depot
Atlanta, GA 30339

Check out The Home Depot on Twitter, Facebook, & YouTube
 6th of Nov, 2009 by   IndianapolisDesign 0 Votes
I'm not sure about that service. But the store deliveries are top notch...
I think that Adrenaline Treks Handles the deliveries for Home Depot in Indianapolis, and Louisville. I own a home repair business and I always ask for the. Willing to help and always going above and beyond. I wish I could say the same for the stores.
 14th of Aug, 2011 by   DIMITRIOS MANDALOS 0 Votes
DONT EXPECT TOO MUCH FORM HOME DEPOT THE CARRIER NON STOP DELIVERY ONLY PAYS IT SUB CONTRACTORS 15 DOLLARS TO DELIVER YOU TOILET TO YOUR HOUSE . THEY SCREWED THE WHOLE AMERICAN TRUCKING INDUSTRY I DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM DEPOT OR L;S THE BOTH MISUSE THE DRIVERS AND THERE HELP I GO TO THE LOCAL SUPPLIER MIGHT BE A FEW DOLLARS MORE BUT WELL WORTH IT SO MANY PEOPLE COMPLAINT ABOUT NONSTOP DELIVERY AND ITS PRACTICES . HEY YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR JUST HOPE NEXT TIME YOU GET A TOILET DELIVERY YOU DONT GET A TURD IN THE TOILET WHEN YOU OPEN UP THE BOX
 14th of Aug, 2011 by   DIMITRIOS MANDALOS -1 Votes
GO AHEAD MICHAEL ANSWER ME BACK ON THE UPPER COMMENT SO I CAN GIVE YOU THE LOW DOWN ON NONSTOP DELIVERY CO AND THERE SLAVE PRACTICES COME ON I DARE YOU I OPEN YOUR EYES TO A CO THAT RIPS OFF HOME DEPOT AND ITS DELIVERY PERSONEL LETS SEE IF YOU WOULD DELIVER A 140 LBS TOILET 80 MILES AWAY FROM POINT A TO POINT B FOR 15 BUCK ONLY PEOPLE MAKING MONEY IS YOU HOME DEPOT AND NONSTOP NOT THE DELIVERING DRIVER THE SHOULD REPORT BOTH OF YOUR COMPANYS TO THE INTERSTATE COMMERCE COMMISION YOU BOTH SHOULD BE FINED FOR SLAVE LABOR
 11th of Feb, 2012 by   NSD Supporter 0 Votes
I strongly DISAGREE, EITHER you pissed them off and didn't pay for your goods or you just had a shitty day. I've used NSD and I got SUPER SERVICE. The support team was always helpful and when it came time for the delivery, the men went over and beyond to make sure everything was okay...Like I said, I don't know what you did or where your getting your information but if that's how you feel won't you go report them yourself...But make sure you have hard core facts to back you up...Another thing even if the driver is getting paid $15, (which is most likely for the basic services) he or she will get paid more for other service such as, assembly, white glove delivery and threshold. I'm sure your only getting paid little vs. Your boss or CEO of the company. That's called Corporate America!!!
Keep up the Good work NSD. I'll refer you anytime.
 14th of Aug, 2012 by   Non Stop Sucks 0 Votes
Non stop really is a bad company! they wait until they have another delivery in your area to stop by...we paid well over $1000 for patio funiture and THEY said 5 to 10 days on delivery...we are on day 15 and they still no delivery...funny how they think its just business as usual...we will deny load when it shows. The office has way to many excuses that get pointed back to you on record...which is different from whats really going on. NSD really is a crappy company...Im not dogging drivers...just management!
 23rd of Oct, 2012 by   genivieve 0 Votes
Your an idiot NSD supporter. Assembly and white glove does not pay dirt. I worked for Non Stop delivery for 4 years. I terminated my contract two years ago, because after running 108 deliveries I was in the hole over 4K and that is with ME doing 80% of the deliveries with a minimum paid worker. I am the owner of my business and have seen this service gone from excellent to crap because you get what you pay for. I lowered my rates over 11 times in 4 years and I can post every email to prove it.

I was a delivery provider for Home Depot for 4 years. Actually I was a third party. Home Depot contracts with Non Stop delivery which in turns finds businesses like mine to hire to do the deliveries. Upon starting with this company, I did make good money. I did my job to perfection. Then the pay cuts started. First it was 10%, then 20% and so on.

An example: Going "up north" for five deliveries at 400+ miles I would earn about 900.00. Before leaving the company I was going "up north" with 11 deliveries and going in the whole about $80.00.

Several times I received damaged merchandise from YRC or Roadway, emailed my coordinator and was told to conceal the damage and make the customer sign off on it so they were responsible for it. I have three emails to prove this. And the same goes when being short pieces such as flooring boxes. Make the customer sign off and walk away. Its was "their fault" for not inspecting the items.

One email I have is when they had a service provider punch out a customer. We were told we couldn't lay our hands on the customer? Who the hell are these people hiring? Are you kidding me. Then there was an incident with a wood stove falling on a 70 yr old customer because the delivery provider brought his 13 year old kid on the delivery because he could not afford to pay anyone else to help because Non Stop Delivery reduced his delivery rates to rubble.

I gladly terminated my contract with Non Stop Delivery. This company is joke. When I left they were handling the Staples furniture delivery account. We were told to add extra time on the slips for assembly so they could earn more money to pay better for the Home Depot Account.
 23rd of Oct, 2012 by   genivieve 0 Votes
Here is an example of what I got paid and what I made. Attached is a copy of their addendum sent to me on 9-27-2010 keep in mind then sent a revised on with even lower rates in 2011. In order to make any money you have to combine deliveries. This means you cannot do just basics, you need to do threhold 2's which mean two men even though 80% of the deliveries are basic. So reality their getting a two man service and only paying for one man which is robbery. Non stop is scum.

Normally I would do these deliveries but at that time I could not work for 7 months as I was rear ended by a fully loaded 26 foot rental truck and broke 3 ribs, my foot, and femur.

12-18-2010
1- basic 30.00
2- threshold 1's 45.00 don't kid yourself threshold ones include huge hourglass bathtubs you move one by yourself
1- threshold 2 63.00 +mileage = 141.75
1- threshold 2 63.00 plus mileage =125.00
1- threshold 2 63.00 plus mileage = 95.50
total 500.25
fuel 200.00 as you just drove a total of 376 miles round trip in a 15 foot Ford cube truck with a lift gate
labor 2 men at 9.00 an hour for 12 hours = 216.00

Profit 84.25 but not really.
1 hour of two men at warehouse for unloading the shipments on dock, inspecting 18.00
Matching the taxes for your employees (the state wants their money) around 30.00
My time for faxing all this paper work, dealing with the ten emails and six phones call to why these deliveries did not get out fast enough. Calling all 6 customers to arrange delivery. Organizing and mapping the deliveries to get the most out of one trip. 2 hours worth of work. And customers love to call your cell phone at 10pm.

Ink, paper for printing of two copies of the the 6 delivery forms. NSD likes their color delivery forms.

I've made a whopping 34.00!
NOPE NOT REALLY AS NYS STATE WANTS 15% OF THAT PROFIT.

28.90 PROFIT AND I DIDNT EVEN DEDUCT MY TIME OF 3-4 HOURS WORTH OF WORK.

How to Leave Your Car Lease Early