logo

Guess

Posted:    Patricia

Bad service

Guess
I bought a watch, in NYC, last year, and the watch became to take out the silver part.

It was bought at the Guess store, and I think that was not supposed to happen. I´ve got in touch twice, through the company email and no answer was given.

It saddens me to know that the policy of the company does not value their customers.
Comments United States Jewelry & Watches
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

29th of Dec, 2011 by   John8790 0 Votes
Went to one store and found a shirt I loved. Was told to go to another Guess store who she said would have it. They did but would not honour the same price. The manager wouldn't budge. I asked her if she was willing to lose a 5, 000 per year customer over 20 dollars off of one shirt. I was also buying other items at full price even. Needless to say I walked. I have so many friends who shop at Guess and with the snap of a finger and a phone call they won't anymore. Amazing how some of these companies stay in businesss although to the credit of the customer service they hands down agreed that the price should have been honoured.bythe Manager at Guess. I was wearing a 500.00 dollar coat so I wouldn't imagine I was sized as a bargain shopper but it was the principal. Being a successful business owner I know that discounting 20 to make 5, 000 is a no brainer. I guess they will keep try to GUESS what the right thing to do was in this case.
 1st of Feb, 2012 by   Customer A +1 Votes
I agree about the attitude of some staff trained by Guess. The Cardiff store in UK has apalling management who make up their own rules, bully staff, patronise customers and get away with it. I agree with the fact that we spend so much money in the store and still have to put up with insecure female shop managers who abuse their authority.
 7th of Feb, 2012 by   Vira Hong H 0 Votes
GUESS Watch GWW13574L1 price IDR around 1.600.000
I Bought a Guess watch last November 2011 at Plaza Senayan Mal, Indonesia. It is a transparant plastic strapping which is got metal piece in every joining straps. After wear for 1 month the metal rusted. I went to the GUESS shop ans She told me that there is nothing they can do except change the Strap with price IDR 400.000. I was very dissappointed. How come a quite expensive GUESS watch rusted and they didnt guaranty...What a Solution change the Strap and then rusted again after 1 month??? PLease GUESS come on.
Whoever who wanna buy this watch, I am telling you, its cool but rusted and NO Guaranty from GUESS, have to change Strap every Month...PLEASE

5 Consumer Tips for Tech Savings