logo

Matchmaker International
Matchmaker scam artists!
2. (0 mins ago)
gold-east-net.com
I haven’t received order and agent stopped to reply
3. (21 mins ago)
Zoosk
Withdrawing money from my account
4. (21 mins ago)
Non Readable Messages
5. (21 mins ago)
Terrible dating site

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Green Tree Servicing, Jacksonville, Florida, Colorado Complaints & Reviews - Harrassment

Green Tree Servicing Contacts & Informations

Green Tree Servicing

Posted:    Heather Rousseau

Harrassment

Green Tree Servicing
Jacksonville, Florida, Colorado
gtservicing.com
I received a phone call on my cell phone from someone representing Green Tree. They said they were calling about my mortgage payment due on the 1st. It was the 7th of the month so the payment is 6 days late, but still within the grace period and not even subject to a last fee until the 15th. The woman demanded that I make a payment over the phone with her immediately. I refused stating that I would make the payment with a check by the mail as I always have to avoid the pay-by-phone fee. I also informed her that I have always paid between the 10th and 15th because that is when I get paid. She began yelling at me, telling me my account was going into collections and that I had no choice but to pay immediately by the phone. I asked for her name which she refused to give me. I told her the conversation was over and I hung up the phone while she was yelling into in that she would be seeing me in court. This was the worst customer service I have ever experienced. I mean, really...6 days late?
Comments United States Loans
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

11th of Oct, 2010 by   Jody Day 0 Votes
Sounds just like something Green Tree would do to me. I told them that I sent a check in the mail, gave them my check number per their request and still got a call two days later from them by a harrasing agent asking about my payment. If you are just going to ignore the notes on your system, why waste your time calling your customer and bothering them about it. This is typical Green Tree!!! They need to remove the word service from their name and replace it with harrasment!
 16th of Aug, 2011 by   Sobeidy 0 Votes
My home loan is only 1 month behind and I have received over 6 call a day from Green Tree, they called my job to the point that my supervisor had to come to the phone and let them know that it is a business and to stop harassment. We all should report this...
 12th of Aug, 2014 by   dpkeog 0 Votes
When Bank of America sold my mortgage to Green Tree 1-1/2 years ago, they foreclosed on me despite the fact that I had sent the payment in to Bank of America This ignorant agent, Jolanda, calls me if my payment is a day late, and is constantly calling afterwards. She has called my place of work, and constantly is calling someone who has no connection to me other than I had house sat for her and used her phone to call them 1x- Jolanda calls her house much more frequently than mine, and according to the woman, is extremely abusive on the phone. I do believe that this is illegal activity.

PayPal Fraudulent Practices