logo

Ask.com
Beware of Ask.com
5. (52 mins ago)
Kathy Chasteen of Someday Isle Kennels
MIA after given deposit money

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Grand Navigator/Grand Incentives Complaints & Reviews - Vaction offers are a scam

Grand Navigator/Grand Incentives Contacts & Informations

Grand Navigator/Grand Incentives

Posted: 2012-07-26 by    Freq Travel

Vaction offers are a scam

This is a scam.
This company offers certificates for "free" hotel stays at various locations in the US.
When registering a certificate for the "free" vacation, you are required to put a $50 deposit. You may never see that money again, still have not received my refund.
The vacation dates and location are not available no matter how flexible you are with travel; you will not hear from this place
When you call, there is at least a 30min wait on hold (no toll free numbers) and at 5p all calls are dropped no matter how long you have been on hold.
Your certificate will expire and you will not travel anywhere. Extremely unethical business practice, This company needs to be shut down.
Comments United States Travel & Vacations
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

27th of Jul, 2012 by   GrandIncentives 0 Votes
Hello!
I am sorry to hear about the waiting time you experienced. Our services are in very high demand this time of year. I would like to help you if you haven't already spoken with one of our reps - whether it's to check on the status of your refund or to book travel. Please email me at qualityassurance@grandincentives.com
 1st of Aug, 2012 by   Jay$ 0 Votes
I mailed my paperwork in over a month ago and I have not heard or seen anything from them.
 2nd of Aug, 2012 by   GrandIncentives 0 Votes
Hi Jay$,
I apologize for the delay. Would you please email me your name and member number at qualityassurance@gograndgetaways.com so that I may expedite your request?
Looking forward to hearing from you,
-Grand Incentives
 14th of Jan, 2013 by   Chad Medic 0 Votes
I am extremely upset that this company still continues to be allowed to be in business. I mail in my certificate and ETF deposit of $50 to this company and still have not heard anything and I am trying to use the certificate to be able to visit my mothers gravesite in Madison, WI. This is rediculous that this happens and nothing gets done. Maybe a cover lawsuit against the company for fraudulant business practices and stealing peoples money will put them out of business. THERES NO NEED TO THIS TYPE OF PRACTICE!
 31st of Jan, 2013 by   css0912 0 Votes
I have not received any receipt of our travel plans and cannot get in touch with the company to confirm. The $50 deposit has been taken out of my account and I don't know whether it was a coincidence or this is the reason but my bank card was used to make fradulent charges this month and the card was used to pay the deposit January 6th. Did you ever get your money back or did the company ever contact you back? Thanks!
 11th of Feb, 2013 by   Jackie john 0 Votes
Website is no longer found. Just received this offer yesterday in atlantic city nj after viewing a timeshare
 14th of May, 2013 by   honest person 1035 0 Votes
I went to a Time Share seminar at Virginia Beach and sat thru four hours of a hard sell which was over priced well over 300%. The compensation was a three day trip via Grand Navigator. I completed the forms (with a $50 refundable deposit) perfectly and the vacation was rejected. I immediately called the company on April 12th, 2012 and wrote a profession letter, complete with documentation of the trip certificate with the verification #. I still have not received my $50 back and vacation was suppose to be for free anyway. I just called Grand Navigator, and their answer was that it takes up to SIX weeks to get the refund. I will let this blog know if I received the refund.
The GRAND question is: "Why did they need to take my $50 and why were they so quick to cash the check and why would it take up to SIX weeks to received the refund?". From what I have read, many people still have yet to see their refund. This is very unethical. I will continue to follow up on this on the 6th week. If I don't receive a refund by then, then I will report to the Better Business Bureau, The Time Share company in Virginia Beach, so they will not use this company again, and related posts. I refuse to be a victim.
 5th of Jul, 2014 by   T.L.T 0 Votes
I have this offer and decided to look into the details on this page... I would like to know if you have received your refunds and or travel has been granted???
Thanks T

Just How Smart Are Wall Street Pros?

Latest Groups